Peter Navarro Indicted On Phony J6 Referral

Something I learned today (every day is a school day if you want it to be) is that Navarro was chosen to be a Trump advisor because Jared Kushner was scrolling Amazon for right-wing books and found something by Navarro called 'Death By China'.

Like Trump, he used to be a liberal Democrat until he did the math and worked out that he could make a fortune by milking sheep. However like Trump, he's now finding that the end-game might involve porridge.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/fb-8193513/MEET-PETER-NAVARRO-ECONOMIST-AMAZON-JARED-KUSHNER.html

Looks like all the traitors on the right are going to learn a lesson that the rule of law is still being followed.

I bet a few more flip to the prosecution side over the next week or two.

He joins the growing list of Trump’s cronies who have been convicted of crimes.

Steve Bannon
Elliott Broidy
Michael Cohen
Michael Flynn
Rick Gates
Ken Kurson
Paul Manafort
George Nader
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone
Allen Weisselberg

He joins the growing list of Trump’s cronies who have been convicted of crimes.

Steve Bannon
Elliott Broidy
Michael Cohen
Michael Flynn
Rick Gates
Ken Kurson
Paul Manafort
George Nader
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone
Allen Weisselberg
•
Obviously all "witch-hunts" with no evidence of criminality to support convictions.

🙄

January 6 was barely a practice round. The US government will eventually fall and be replaced by new governments and/or barbarian warlords, the way of all dying empires.

The lesson to be learned here is;

Even though you disagree with the legitimacy of a legal proceeding, as long as those with whom you disagree control the legal proceeding, noncompliance with what they demand will only net you more pain than compliance will.

Even though you disagree with the legitimacy of a legal proceeding, as long as those with whom you disagree control the legal proceeding, noncompliance with what they demand will only net you more pain than compliance will.

He sat for 4 years next to the man who could have cleaned the swamp that yesterday convicted him.

This sounds an awful lot like government tyranny. You’re a 2a gun advocate - do sumfin!

Nope. The lesson is if you don't want to comply with a subpoena, be prepared to suffer the consequences of that action.

That shouldn't be news, even to a poor attorney like yourself.

Nope. The lesson is if you don't want to comply with a subpoena, be prepared to suffer the consequences of that action.

That shouldn't be news, even to a poor attorney like yourself.

dudly, you said exactly what I said only you used different words.

And then you said I was the dum one for saying what I said.

At some point you REALLY need to get your shit together because whatever it is you think you're doing, it ain't working like you want it to.

This conviction proves that Reichguide and his j6 cheerleaders are totally wrong.

AGAIN.

Back