Pervy Husband II

Do you consider your husband a pervert?

• Yes, but I love him for it!

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Yes, it's a real problem!

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • No, we're both happy with our vanilla sex life.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm the pervert/sexual one in our relationship.

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters
OH

MY

GOD!!!

:devil::devil::devil:

My Lovense came yesterday afternoon after I left for work. I got the app setup on my phone this morning
and have been learning what it can do.

OH MY GOD! It's amazing!

Can't wait to show it to hub's but that probably won't be until Monday because of our work skeds
and weekend plans with the kidlets.

But it's a beautiful day here in Vegas. Warming up nicely after our cold and windy days. So I've gotten dressed
(white and emerald jersey dress, sensible, but not too sensible ;) :) sandals, crimson and gold feather earrings)
and plan on going shopping at one of our outdoor malls in a few minutes.

I will be like a thousand other mom shoppers walking around focused on my cellphone.
However, I bet I'll be needing to sit down a lot more than any of them though! :D

This thing is amazing .... Girls, if your birthday is coming up do yourself a favor and get one.
Even if your birthday isn't coming up, do yourself a favor! ;) :)

I promise, you'll be crazy glad you did. :kiss::kiss:

Lol

this thingy already exists quite some time, a lot of CB ladies are earning tons of money on it ..

and actually good that you like it -- the lady in the house knows it pretty well by now but is not that bold to take it out for a shopping :)

there is actually new stuff around the corner -- just not on the market yet but the "test subject " I spoke to did not know the lovense but was blown away by this new thingy ( and she is used to be thrown into subspace by her hubby -- so she does not exagerate)

Have fun !!

Lol

this thingy already exists quite some time, a lot of CB ladies are earning tons of money on it ..

and actually good that you like it -- the lady in the house knows it pretty well by now but is not that bold to take it out for a shopping :)

there is actually new stuff around the corner -- just not on the market yet but the "test subject " I spoke to did not know the lovense but was blown away by this new thingy ( and she is used to be thrown into subspace by her hubby -- so she does not exagerate)

Have fun !!

"CB ladies"? Who are they?

And how the heck do they earn money on it? :confused:

"**********" -- lovense made a % earn model on it . check the app - you have a "normal user" and a professional user.

:D

and it seems CB is filtered by our dearest Mods' C h a t ur b a t e

Ooops! Not trying to sell anything. Sorry if it looked that way!

(I promise I'll stop saying how much I absolutely love it and can't wait to show
hub's how to download the app so he can embarrass me in public :devil:)

Ooops! Not trying to sell anything. Sorry if it looked that way!

(I promise I'll stop saying how much I absolutely love it and can't wait to show
hub's how to download the app so he can embarrass me in public :devil:)

Ah ha!!! So it's proving to be a purchase w/o buyers remorse has it? :)

Benefits of Long Term

The great thing about being married all this time is that eventually you get to enact almost all your fantasies together. This year my wife has finally gotten into anal to the point she actually enjoys it, initiates it, and has an orgasm (with her vibrator) while we're fucking. She asks for me to lick and play with her ass when I go down on her. It took a while, but that tight ass was well worth the wait.

tumblr_oncalsLRo81ungf9zo1_500.gif

So what if he called and said he had to work late tonight? You just forgot
you left the door open with a note on it that said "Come upstairs". It could totally
still be your husband. He probably just didn't have to work as late as he thought.

:rolleyes: :heart:

__2a2f2c263a3f9405d2d497a910ed51f4_width-300.gif

Some wives wave to the Fed Ex guy from their bedroom window and others just dance up and down a little.

(we all at least dream about leaving our front doors open with a "Come upstairs" sticky note though :devil: )

GettyImages-143393723.jpg

In addition to Jennifer Aniston, Kate Upton and Scar Jo, my husband totally has the hots for her too.
But I don't mind. I keep a blonde wig under my bed for a reason :devil:

GettyImages-143393723.jpg

In addition to Jennifer Aniston, Kate Upton and Scar Jo, my husband totally has the hots for her too.
But I don't mind. I keep a blonde wig under my bed for a reason :devil:

Your pervy husband loves you in that wig Liz! You still have plans to add a third for his birthday??

I do! I might even try to go a little older this time. Or try finding a pretty redhead! :D

Does he like short hair, like a pixie cut on a cute redhead, or longer like shoulder length.
When you say older, you mean like late 30's or into 40"s? Does he have a MILF fantasy?

Does he like short hair, like a pixie cut on a cute redhead, or longer like shoulder length.
When you say older, you mean like late 30's or into 40"s? Does he have a MILF fantasy?

I better fucking be his MILF fantasy! lol

He generally likes long hair on women but I think a cute pixie cut could rock my world. :devil: Yeah, like 30's, early 40's maybe. (he'll be 44)

He generally likes long hair on women but I think a cute pixie cut could rock my world. :devil: Yeah, like 30's, early 40's maybe. (he'll be 44)

I suppose in Vegas it's possible to choose from a varied menu of lovelies and guys too? Can't imagine what its like to live and work there.

I suppose in Vegas it's possible to choose from a varied menu of lovelies and guys too? Can't imagine what its like to live and work there.

Yep, guys too. It gets a little warm in the summer, but other than that it's just like anywhere else I guess.

I wish i could pull off a pixie cut, but the hubs likes to have something to pull so....

Ava -

What an amazing story. Your husband sounds a lot like me except for I haven't had the courage to admit to my wife about my submissive bi tendencies. She has given clear signals that she thinks guy on guy is a pretty big turn off for her. I keep hoping she'll develop more of an open mind as we age, but so far I don't think tell her would be a great idea. I do love chatting about femdom, "forced" bi, or generally any topic with a dominant woman who encourages her man to explore his submissive and/or bi side - great stuff. Happy for you and your husband that you were able to actually live out the experience.

5xjtfhqdgeb.jpg

My husband is quite familiar with this look. One time he was foolish enough to ask, "Does this mean you forgive me?" though.

My answer was: "No. Not at all." :devil:

(I forget what it was that I was mad at him about - but I do remember that whatever it was, he sure did make up for it! :D )

tumblr_o909uwqDf91uzj594o1_400.gif

The last time my husband took me on a beach vaca it was just us and his cellphone got stolen.

This time, no dancing, or shower pics or half-naked pillow fight pics because we'll be with the kidlets.

Okay, well maybe some dancing because it's been a long fu^king time since we've been back to the beach! :rolleyes:

So hub's had another great birthday this year - thanks to me.

We both took Saturday night off, got his parents to watch the kidlets, booked ourselves into a nice hotel, met a new (pre-arranged) friend in the bar downstairs, had a drink, got to know each other a little, went upstairs with her, got to know each other better with our clothes off, she eventually left, we talked, killed a bottle of champagne, fooled around a little more, then talked and cuddled and woke up the next morning in each other's arms.

He had a "situation" that desperately needed taken care of right away :devil:, then I had a slightly embarrassing/sexy funny moment in the elevator on the way down to breakfast (having not showered after dealing with his "situation"), then we hit the pool for some mojitos and sun-worshiping. then we finally got home smelling of sex and suntan lotion so we hopped in the shower together and ... well, he showed me how much he appreciated his birthday gift - again.

Five times in a little less than 24 hours - not bad for an "old" guy, right?

Don't know if you'll ever see this, but:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie! I Love You More Than Ever! :nana: :kiss: :heart:

Last edited:
Back