Pegging wanted

So I’m in my mid 40’s, straight and divorced. I’ve been experiencing some desires that are unprecedented for me. One thing I’ve discovered are anal and submissive desires. A major fantasy that has developed is my desire to be pegged. I’ve experienced a few anal toys and have liked it. Pegging is next on the list.

What I’m looking for is a woman (sorry guys, not looking to get a real cock in my ass) with a strapon with no judgements. I’m fetish friendly and a bit of a dirty talker. Ideal if you’re in the northeast, but I’m open to the idea of travel.

Not sure if this should be in the thread or bsdm, but feel free to move it if necessary. Thanks for checking out my post!

OMG, you are just like me, and many others. I too have been educated to pegging pleasures. I have used dildos on myself for many years, found it to be very pleasurable. Made a connection with a TS and took the submissive role and found that to be very pleasurable too. So then asked my wife to peg me. She was not ignorate of my predilictions before. This has proven to be so so good.
Good luck in your quest.
I am not getting as much as I want and have been seeing hookers to supplement my desires. That is not a bad way to go either.

Back