Peeping TOM...son's best buddy...(Role play)

God, you had great tits, a damn good ass. Actually every bit of you was fucking perfect but you wouldn't even let me chill on your couch!

"Fuckkk...my ass seems to be getting bigger..." I say loudly.

7r5BcIG.jpg

"Your ass is amazing." I say outloud not realizing that I was actually speaking until it was too late.

"Doo deed eed deee..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ohhhh ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."
I moan, rubbing my hand over my cunt.
ST6QuOT.jpg

"Goddamn she's so fucking hot." I say leaning against the glass. I had always thought you were attractive but I'd never really seen you like this. It was a whole new level of hot.

"Shit." I run around to the front of the house. " I'm so sorry, I can explain!"

"I wasn't, well I was, but I was looking for your son and. . .you were just so hot."

"Fuckin asshole, I told you he's not here haan? And and...you were watching me??? (FUCK, I was playing with my cunt and moaning!)"
PPohgLe.jpg

"I told you everything. I thought he might be around here and I saw you through the window and couldn't tear myself away!"

"Please. . ." I've known you for years it's not like going home will help so I move to the front door.

"What da fuck huh?? What da fuckin hell? Huh????" I am so angry, I have forgotten I am only in my panties and stockings.

zphf6fJ.jpg

Back