Parallel Worlds

THROBBS

I am Fauve
Obviously there will be recurring themes in erotic visual art.

Just the other day I just happened to notice a work by @Llehlla and recalled something similar I had drawn. This morning I saw another by @theerokomik .
Fun!

I thought it might be neat to have thread of same subject works.

To begin: Close up Blowjobs. Keep in mind these were all created independantly.

you_doodle_2024-01-17t13_28_32z-medium-png.2307012

by @Llehlla

img_1455-jpeg.2277139

by @theerokomik

tipoff-imf-jpg.2307254

by myself... ALLL BY MYSELF!! Don't Wanna be ALLL BY MYSELF! hahahahaha

4f4ed9dd-a0bb-439c-8f81-25701a9e45f2-jpeg.2277325

by @theerokomik

Of course I can/will delete your linked images from Literotica, if you'd like, @Llehlla & @theerokomik. Just let me know. (they also will become dead links, if you delete your own posts)

It's cool how all of these are close-up vignettes of the activity. Also cool to see different techniques and mediums (pencil, digital pain and pen) yet each show the artist's "hand".

Last edited:

Just the other day I just happened to notice a work by @Llehlla and recalled something similar I had drawn. This morning I saw another by @theerokomik .
Fun!

by @Llehlla

img_1455-jpeg.2277139

by @theerokomik

tipoff-imf-jpg.2307254

by @theerokomik

Of course I can/will delete your linked images from Literotica, if you'd like, @Llehlla & @theerokomik. Just let me know. (they also will become dead links, if you delete your own posts)

It's cool how all of these are close-up vignettes of the activity. Also cool to see different techniques and mediums (pencil, digital pain and pen) yet each show the artist's "hand".
Keep me in. When my eyes are better I’ll be there!

Fun!

by @Llehlla

img_1455-jpeg.2277139

by @theerokomik

tipoff-imf-jpg.2307254

by @theerokomik

Great idea. Lots of themes we could do.

Great idea. Lots of themes we could do.
Could do or could FIND. I bet if we check our archives we might find all sorts parallels.

RUmage through other folk's threads and see what they have done and try and recall if you've done something similar.

I thought of doing this as a Challenge someday, but the others don't seem to be getting much traction.

Paralellographica. ( Playing on similar graphic works of erotica, morphed from the math term paralellogram. )

@Llehlla 's sky colored cock (between breasts)
and mine... had to crop to get a reasonable similarity.
Llehlla-skycolored.jpg

TF4_cropped.jpg

Not a "great" one to one. I'll keep looking for better parallels.

Ok I’m getting weary trying to get the 17 images of blow job close-ups I have intl the Lit acceptable format. Some are not good; those will probably be the ones that show up. I’m not going to burn out my eyes getting all 17 up now. Here’s whatever worked..IMG_7727.png

Back