Parallel Tales [Gimme Suggestions!]

HiddenEyes056

Virgin
I decided I'd start writing effectively a group of settings, collectively under the title of 'Parallel Tales'. Stories from a world not too unlike our own, but with a few major differences in each. Feel free to add your suggestions for new threads, or submit your own.

The first is The Lovelace, a story about a world affected by a magic spell powered entirely by lust and orgasms. It's a mix between a sort of high-magic fantasy setting and a futuristic sci-fi galactic-scale setting. It also has lots of random boning in it. If you like 'ignored sex' and stuff like that, this is good for you. Please add to it, or tell me stuff you'd like to see!

I'll update this thread if I make more Parallel Tales

I approve wholeheartedly of this and cannot wait for more. In a very good way, it reminds me quite a bit of my story The Law over on Hentai-Foundry. It's interesting to see a similar concept taken in such a different spin with a futuristic setting.

I enjoyed reading the first couple pages.

Here are my two cents. :)

I think the bit about pregnancy is a bit... well lets say this, if girls could just will themselves sterile just by 'wanting' to then the human species would end within a couple generations. If the 'lovelace's goal is to end the Human species then that's a great first step, imho! :)

I mean this in general because I have read it a lot here and... well lots of places. In my humble opinion, writers/artists have a dysfunctional view on how 'separate' people really are from their animal natures. This is most basically exemplified by how many people most seem to think it takes to sustain a gene-pool without risks of birth-defects due to inbreeding.

Just as a point of reference, from my biology classes I believe a 'colony' ship should have around at least five thousand people on it. I believe the human species would have ended within a hundred or so years, if Adam and Eve was a literal accounting; That is even if Kane was a saint.

I think it's more just a fantasy countermeasure to the idea of settings like this where sex is an everyday sight and happens just about anytime, anywhere. I utilize the same idea in my story and it's mainly to ensure that all girls don't end up pregnant and constantly delivering babies.

Granted, yeah, it doesn't make much sense when thought about logically from an evolutionary perspective like that, but all the same, a world where any girl can be fucked at any time is equally illogical and is obviously left to the realms of fantasy and the imagination, so trying to apply scientific thought like that to something purely fantasy-based in nature is somewhat counter-intuitive.

Last edited:
Woh, yeah guy, as much as I love realism I also love gross unreality as well. This is a smutty story with aliens and magical lust-magic and space-travel and stuff. It's like a little, "Yo, this is why everyone ain't knocked up at all times" thing. Let's just pretend they're really careful about that. You know, because the Lovelace has got their back. Lovelace has always got your back, brotha.

But seriously, means a lot to hear people like it. Also, Muramasa, if you're getting same-y vibes, it's definitely not because I'm just shamelessly ripping off your idea ... ;3
(hnngh i'm your no#1 fan tho, The Law + The Choice are so good <3 My favourite niche fetish by far ...)

Haha, not a problem. I actually emailed you about that, so no worries. Though, I also asked something else with that e-mail, so if you do get a moment, feel free to look at it and let me know.

In any case, loving where this is going and I can't wait for more.

If you like 'ignored sex' and stuff like that, this is good for you.

I wouldn't really consider this "ignored sex". This is more 'commonplace sex'. Ignored sex would be characters who were not aware the sex was going on. There is a little bit of this in the beginning of 'A Life Once Wished For', and I had much more of this planned for later in , but I am waiting till we finish the new site before I spend time writing stuff, since we still don't know how annoying it is going to be transferring things.

I wouldn't really consider this "ignored sex". This is more 'commonplace sex'. Ignored sex would be characters who were not aware the sex was going on.

While I agree with commonplace sex, scenes in this story such as a girl using her phone or playing a game and putting her full focus on that instead of sex would also certainly still be ignored sex. You can be aware of something that's going on or aware of something that's around you and still ignore it.

Ignored sex is a small, niche fetish that is very difficult to describe perfectly and comes in many, many variations...that being said, some of the things described in the Lovelace are definitely ignored sex.

It's a little of column A, a little of column B. In the setting, people can (and do!) enjoy their random boning, or they can just ignore it if they've got something better to do. It's sort of like everyone has the opportunity to 'switch off' and ignore it if they've got other things to do.

Also, Muramasa, I replied to your e-mails.

On the topic of transferring to the new site ... one, I should back up my work better and two, how long do you think it'll take before we go to the new one?

Back