Pantyhose Footjob

JL8834

Virgin
I absolutely love women's feet in pantyhose, ever since I watched my first footjob video when I was a teen. Now my gf gives phenomenal footjobs which make me cum harder than I ever thought possible. But every time I ask her to wear pantyhose, they just end up rubbing my dick raw even with lube...which pantyhose do I need to go out n get for a great pantyhosed footjob?

I guess what makes pantyhose so sexy and so unique, us also what makes pantyhose a little rough.

Like any woven fabric, if you change how many times it is woven, it becomes softer, but also more expensive. A great example of this is sheets, where sheets that have a low threads per inch count, feel rough and inexpensive, and sheets with more threads per inch are softer and a lot more expensive. It is the same way with pantyhose.

Pantyhose tends to be rough because by nature it is less dense. More dense pantyhose we actually call "tights" here in the United States, but it is also more opaque taking away some of the allure of pantyhose, but it does have a much smoother, slippery feel to them.

You can try toying with different kinds of pantyhose. Try ones with different ratios of nylon/spandex, or try tights instead of pantyhose. Try buying more expensive pairs of pantyhose too see if maybe there are ones that are softer, and more to your liking, or go with real silk ones.

A final thought is, if you cannot find anything that is soft enough for your liking, just enjoy her legs in pantyhose as she gives you a handjob or blowjob.

I love foot jobs with stockings or pantyhose and I do not find them too rough.

However, for restaurant play as suggested above I prefer bare feet - easier to clean the mess under the table than from the fabric of stockings or pantyhose...

I absolutely love women's feet in pantyhose, ever since I watched my first footjob video when I was a teen. Now my gf gives phenomenal footjobs which make me cum harder than I ever thought possible. But every time I ask her to wear pantyhose, they just end up rubbing my dick raw even with lube...which pantyhose do I need to go out n get for a great pantyhosed footjob?
Silky sheer pantyhose/tights by L'eggs or Hanes are very soft to the touch and wrapped around my cock.....

Back