Panty sniffing

Lost pubic hairs!

Have any of you fellow panty-sniffers ever scored a new treasure out of the laundry basket or hamper and, while examining the inside of the cotton gusset panel, you discovered a few wayward pussy hairs...those sweet, little curly treats...caught in the elastic or lace?

Mmmm...love finding them! If you have, what did you do with them?

Love those pungent pussy-scented panties!!! 💖
My lesbian gf find some of mine in my knickers gussets

I enjoyed seeing the wife in them and then shipping them out in ziplocks.. sealed to keep them smelling great.. to the guys! I would even throw in a few pics of her in them! The good ole days!

I had a friend who has since moved away. Our wives were best friends. One day, we admitted that we had taken intimate vids of our wives without their knowledge. When the wives went shopping, we jerked off together in my office, watching the vids and sniffing their panties. We did this a number of times.

i'd love to find another local (south jersey) buddy to do this.

Over the years I have been turned on by the thought of being in someone elses home and taking womens worn panties. Not sure if it is the initial thrill of the actual act of retrieving them without being caught or the act of inhaling the scent, thinking of who had worn them and masturbating...
I think it's whole experience. Such a rush.

My wife says I'm a perv for doing it with her panties so when I get a chance to smell other women panties I do

One was a friend of hers red hair curvy married we were at her house for bbq I asked were the bathroom was her husband Bob told me so I went in and the hamper so I opened and found a pair of her panties the crotch had a few streaks I smell then wrapped them on my cock cum in the crotch put them in the middle of dirty close

Years ago, when my wife and I dated I got to sniff my wife's mom's dirty panties, I was 20 her mom was 46 at the time. OH, her mom's mature pussy smelled really good. Then I got to sniff my wife's sister's dirty stinky panties a few times after we married, and we visited her. Then I also got into our niece's dirty thong panties when she was 18, and into her 20's and 30's. One time I even got into a friend's nice musty stale pissy underwear when I slept over his place. So, I guess you can say I have an addiction to sniffing dirty panties and guys underwear.

Back