Panty Peeks

I'd say whale tale are always nice, vpl are great cause they inspire a style but leave much to imagination. But "accidental" panty flash are a wonder too sparse. My last one was given to me by a goddess and it was astonishing!!!!!

The joy and jolt of a quick glimpse of something you weren't meant to see.....that's hot. I'm a VPL guy, myself.....I love imagining what they've got on under there.

works for me ;)

tumblr_pbraw9vzNP1v6kyk9o1_1280.jpg

The majority of staff at work are women so I am always looking for a sneak peek. Most of the time it's just panty lines (which are a joy to look at anyway) but on the rare occasion I get an upskirt peek. In fact, I saw my supervisor's panties during a staff meeting a few months ago when she uncrossed her legs.

Two of note. One years ago in a restaurant as the lady looked directly at me from her booth where she was sitting facing me, moved close to the end of the bench seat and opened her legs, paused for about three LONG seconds and stood up. She COULD have smiled too but did not.
The latest was step-granddaughter with longish skirt sitting on a couch opposite me. She sat demurely for a time but kept shifting a bit this way and that as the conversation with her family went on. The skirt kept riding up a bit here and there until most of her very nice legs were exposed and she opened her legs so that I was the only one to see the white panties covering her vulva. Mmmmmm. She remained that way for a good long time. I could almost taste her.

Oh yes, they're fabulous, especially if unintentional. A woman inflating her car tyres gave me the most fabulous view of her whale tail as I waited for the compressor behind her a few weeks ago.

Also, dark panties/thongs under light coloured skirts or leggings. Nobody's telling me any woman is unaware that they're visible. Women tell other women about this sort of thing 🤣

Last edited:
My wife confesses that she only got an A in Psychology in college because she sat on the front row in class, wearing a short skirt with her legs spread. Someone told her that the professor loved panty peeks and rewarded the girls that provided them.

Back