-Ownership Of An Angel-

Sinful_whispers

~ThE PeRfEcT ImPeRfEcT~
( Closed for MusicanKane and I)

tammysthylia1-122.jpg

She curled up in the silver corner; her arms outstretched as her fur’d fingers gripped the steel rods that held her in and the entire world out. Her breathing was erratic, her heart raced within her chest as her grip tightened. The cold steel was a reminder she was now a prisoner. Her knotted tress hung down over her once bright blue eyes that held a shimmer. Others used to tell her eyes were the color of sapphires with a diamond within each one when they sparkled. Her Chestnut brown locks once held a healthy sheen, now greasy, grimy and knotted up in small knots through its length, her once pristine white fur now dingy and black, matted just like her hair as she closed her eyes.

She shook the steel as hard as she could, stretching her legs out she kicked the rods, and nothing, and she was a caged animal, a wild one at that. Her fingers slipped from the bars, as she curled her legs under her wrapping her arms around herself to find any sort of comfort within the night. A voice deep and raspy yelled out, screaming and shrieking, quickly she covered her ears as others joined in like a pack of wild coyotes that howled within the night.

Dropping her head down as far as her back would bend and allow her too; she sobbed softly, silent tears. They wouldn't have been silent if the world around her wasn't filled with wild animals in cages screaming into the darkness. She held her breath for as long as she could, to keep out as much as the stench of piss and fecal matter as possible. Within her mind she couldn't stop the sounds that were once of her world, the sounds of the night when she used to prowl and play within the shadows.

The last she remembered was being in the woods, she was sleeping so peacefully dreaming when she heard the cries and screams of terror echoing about. Rising from bed, she opened her eyes and then darkness settled in. She woke with shackled upon her feet, and cuffs around her wrists, her eyes blindfolded so she couldn’t see where she was going. There were male voices, voices that smelt badly and in great need of hygiene. A flow of heavy smelling whiskey was smelt when these men were close by, her captors. Their body stunk of days with no showering, it could make you gag and throw up.

She felt like a dirty little pig, when they would take their turns fucking her, one after another jabbing their tongue down her throat, each time she resisted she would feel a heavy hand upon her face, or her back. Every now and then she would try and fight back, and then the world would go black as she’d pass out. Each time she did, she’d hope she wouldn’t awaken, she’d hoped it was her turn to cross over to the other realm to have peace.

Wondering how she knew her name as they called it out, making fun of it, tossing snide sexual remarks. It wasn’t just her, there were others, others were in the same place she was, shackled and cuffed together human and furs alike. The cries of females getting savagely raped and bruised, beaten if they screamed, cried or called for help. The howls and mews grew louder and louder as she tried to fold her ears over to stop the sounds.

They traveled for what seemed days, weeks as it all began to run together. No speaking was allowed, if you spoke you got hit in the mouth, if you resisted you got beaten till you couldn’t move. One quickly found out you do as told and speak only when spoken too. She sighed softly, lifting her head from her knees as the moon shone brightly down upon them all.

Her nightgown was once long and white, made of the finest silk blends, now tattered dirty and smelling like a wet dog’s fur. Crawling to the edge she looked out of the cage, suddenly hands from both sides grabbed for her calves, her ankles as she quickly pulled then back into a ball. The one in the steel cage under her began to grope at her as she whimpered then leaned down and bit the fingers of the young male under her. Scurrying about she stepped the best she could upon his fingers with her paw, he left loose only to grab at her again as she bit his flesh, taking a chunk out, teaching him a lesson as she spit it out the front of her cage. A piece of his flesh lay there as he screamed like the others into the night. She wouldn’t go without a fight, she was tired and weak but still had that little bit of spunk within her.

The sun would be up soon, she knew what that meant. Each day a different group gone, not sure whether that was good or not, never knowing one’s own destiny. Was it her turn today? Was it her now to be gone from this stench hole? She’d finally fallen asleep letting her mind wonder to that place of long time ago where the memories were starting to fade.

She had bee awoken suddenly by a freezing cold wave of water upon her body. Her torn and tattered gown ripped from her as she tried to shield the water from her body. Hearing loud laughter as she reached for her dingy gown, feeling it ripped from her fingers. Her body thin, her ribs showing through her wet fur as she grasped again at the air and screamed out. The sun blinding her eyes so she could hardly see, as the water continued to hit her with force pushing her against the bars of the steel cage she was held within. She tried spreading her wings to wrap around her feline form but they were bound to her back and the tips clipped.

“Your turn little pussy bitch, today is your lucky day!” she heard a man shout. “Such a shame we lose our favorite little feline fuck slut!” The cage door opened with a creaking sound, her neck pulled hard as her head went back. “Come on, let’s go, or my men will have you for their morning treat!” She felt her body getting yanked out, as she fell to the ground with a loud thump. Groping hands felt upon her as she was drug behind them, trying to stand but kicked down to all fours to crawl like an animal across the gravel. She was once again placed in another cage this one different from the first.

They backed her in, as hands gripped her hips quickly hosed down once more as she was forced backwards pulled hard. Her tiny anal opened forced open wide as she could feel cool metal inserted within it as she screamed out like a wild animal. Her mouth stuffed with another piece of metal as her collar was held tightly thru the bars of the cage, the door shut as a make shift metal six inch cock was forced down her throat. She was on her knees stuck between two steel faux cocks.

The cage was lifted, her body nude as she felt them lower her upon a platform, many eyes upon her as she heard the bidding begin. “Here we go, white fur, onyx winged female feline middle twenties, from a good bloodline…disease free, needs a bit of fattening up. She rough and needs to be trained, perhaps with a bit of discipline she will make some man, beast or demon a great little fuck slave, or servant of sorts! Who will start the bidding for her?”

She heard the sounds around her, the eyes upon her as they walked around her looking her over…"Ten pounds...thirty pounds…!” the numbers went up slowly as she struggled against the steel in both ends of her body, the more she struggled the more either end took. Lowering her eyes, she slowly closed them, the smell of cologne so thick; mixed with cigars and Hollings of names and sexual things she tried to block it all out.

“SOLD!” …he shouted nice and loud. He leaned down and whispered to her, “Slut you got lucky you piece of furry fuck meat.” Then he stood back up as they brought the next cage up on the platform and carted her off.

Her cage was carried off as four men took it to another place where she awaited her new owner to pay up. The door stayed locked as they hung the chain to her collar upon the corner of the cage. In the distance she could hear that same man auction off another just as they did her. Her heart raced, she tried to swallow with the steel cock within her mouth, practically down her throat. She never got to see who was behind the voice that bought her, so fear settled in; knowing her luck it was so old, smelly, hairy fat man that chain smoked cigars. One that lacked couth and class like those that had stolen her from her bed so long ago.

Footsteps heard upon the gravel as her heart felt as it were going to jump from her throat, seeing black leather boots. She raised her eyes and looked to him; all she could see was his long black leather trench coat, the collar pulled up and a nice black leather type hat upon his head the brim shaped as it leaned to one side covering his dark hair.

The cage door opened...

Lord James Marque didn't want to go to a slave auction. He didn't like them, and much prefered to get his servants from a market, where they were usually less exotic and better behaved. He was a noble man, good-looking, wise and lived cleanly. He did not like being a tyrant but if a slave got out of line he was more than happy to turn into one. Training a slave should be the job of the slave sellers not the master.

These slave auctions didn't follow those rules, they tended to mistreat and beat their slaves into submission. Often time they would rape any women they came across and force them into hellish conditions. They never cleaned the slaves or gave them the benefits of basic hygene which was why James didn't like them. He wanted a slave that hadn't lived in filth and disease for who knows how long.

Yet whenever the slave auction came to his town James was there. Sometimes one could get lucky and they would display their new slaves, ones that weren't coated in filth and their own blood.

Most slave owners he knew enjoyed the furry demi-humans. He had heard that they made the best pets, not only able to do what you told them, but also fun to pet like an animal. James kept his eye out of a slave like that, but they were extremely rare among the slave markets. The auctions were a little more likely to have them because they traveled around to more exotic places.

James gasped when they brought her on the platform. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, despite how beaten and dirty she clearly was. The cage she was stuffed into was raping the poor girl, her fur clumped and dirty, and her wings bound together by a rope. He gritted his teeth and rose his hand to buy her.

The other people at the auction forced James to go up to almost 500 pounds. A price he could pay without batting an eyelash, but still such a price made him wince. They carted the cage off the back of the stage and he went around to pick up his prize.

He stormed up to the man who was taunting the poor girl in the cage as fake cocks stuck into her from both ends. James made a gesture at the man and hissed. "Let her out of there."

The man bwed in respect and opened the cage. He gave James a smile as if he was some kind of honorable man, when in truth he had probably beaten and raped this beautiful creature countless times since they captured her.

James watched the women crawl out of the cage and he knelt before her. Her eyes where defeated but beautiful and strong. He stood up and walked around her, getting a look at her body, which was truely amazing. Her fur was in good shape dispite being dirty and her wings looked softer than velvet.

James pulled out a heavy black collar from his pocket and knelt before her again. "My slaves wear these collars. It protects them from others and it allows me to track them if they do something stupid like try to run from me. Only I can remove them, do you understand?" He asked the girl.

She looked at the collar then back at him, sighing she nodded. He smiled wealy and slipped the collar around her neck. He stood and turned to the auctioneer. "Untie the rope and get her cleaned. For the price I paid I want her sparkling and shiny." He commanded.

He looked down at the girl again. "Can you stand on your own?"

She slowly got to her feet and he was able to see her figure. She was an amazing beauty. One he would have to examine fully when he got her home.

"What's your name?" He asked her.

Before she could answer he held up his hand silencing her. "Nevermind, wait till we get home, I don't want more people then I'd like know your name. Just go with this man and get cleaned up." James turned again to the auctioneer. "She is to be brought to me, clean and without another mark on her. If I find out anyone touched her after I bought her I will make all of you pay and shut your business down, do you understand me?"

The man nodded.

James turned back to the angel. He put a finger to her chin and made her look at him. "You will tell me if they touch you again." He told her, then turned and made his way to his carage where he would wait for her to be brought to him.

Thylia heard the prices being shouted out as she was stuck in the cage between the two steel cocks placed within her at both ends. She couldn’t see who was shouting what as she just closed her eyes and once again prayed that when she opened them it would have all been a bad dream.

She felt the cage lifted as the auctioneer hollered sold at the top of his lungs. She opened her eyes and looked to the two men on either side of her cage carting her off as they passed another cage with a small little fox girl in it, Thylia sighed softly as she turned her head and watched her placed upon the auction block. As she was almost out of the crowd, she heard a male voice as he hissed to the two carrying her to remove her from the cage, to let her out as they took a few steps forth and placed the cage down where they undid the lock as Thylia scootched to the back of the cage into a ball.

Once the men backed off and the locked was removed and door opened she watched as another man knelt down as she crawled on her belly out of the cage before him, her eyes caste down as he hung her head and looked to the ground.

When he stood up she lifted her head and then pushed herself up to stand as she felt her muscles stretch, she couldn’t remember the last time she actually was able to stand as her back and every other part of her ached.

Thylia watched as he walked around her, she could hear his boots scuffing along the dirt as she tried to spread her wings as the band held them tightly together locked against her back. She turned her head and noticed the tips of her wings were clipped, that was a first for her, she had no ability to fly now, she sighed and looked to the man before her, and she lifted her eyes to his and stood there in silence, afraid that if she spoke she’d be hit in the face again.

Her knees trembled as she felt the weakness from starvation and lack of fluids as she fell to her knees and knelt there before him once again. Thylia tilted her head both ways feeling her neck crack as she ruffled her brow as he drew the collar from his pocket and held it out to her so she could look to it as he once again knelt down before her.

"My slaves wear these collars. It protects them from others and it allows me to track them if they do something stupid like try to run from me. Only I can remove them, do you understand?" He said to her as she eyed it up and then looked back to him.

Thylia nodded her head as her nose and whiskers twitched in unison, she watched his face as she saw the slight smile, and then listened to him command the men or the man to untie her and get her cleaned up. "Can you stand on your own?"

She used her hands and pressed up off the ground and tried to stand again and nodded in a yes fashion as her knees locked in place.

"What's your name?" He asked her. "Never mind, wait till we get home, I don't want more people then I'd like know your name. Just go with this man and get cleaned up." James turned again to the auctioneer. "She is to be brought to me, clean and without another mark on her. If I find out anyone touched her after I bought her I will make all of you pay and shut your business down, do you understand me?"

Thylia was led along to a room where three other females were waiting, one feline, and two human, they looked to her as the man led her to the tub, “Clean her up good or there will be hell to pay, I want her fucking ass squeaky clean and fast you dumb fucking bitches” he grumbled as he left and the three went to work without a word said among them or to her.

They washed her fur three times before they had it pure snow white again, she smiled to them and they smiled back, her hair was next, they scrubbed it as she felt their claws against her scalp as she closed her eyes and sighed softly. Her eyes opened as she looked at the collar they removed from her neck to clean her fur.

Thylia lapped at the clean water as it ran from the tub, hot, warm or cold she was dying of thirst. They got her clean and did a final rinse as she stood up in the tub and they showered her off. Next they blew her dry as she stood there on a circular platform and they all moved about her, first her fur and then her hair.

Once the fur and hair were dry they shuffled her off to a chair where they groomed her from foot paws to the top of her head. She closed her eyes as they took care of her, she felt the collar being placed back on her and tightened around her neck.

The dark haired human slave took her by the hand and did her nails a bright red, the other did her foot nails and those were blown dry with a cool air, she smiled to them as they stood her up and looked her over nodding as they circled around her.

Thylia was taken by the hand by one of the females and led out of the room and handed over to the same man that brought her there who eyed her up with a soft growl to his voice as he spoke, “You lucky he bought you, or you would have been my fuck meat you little whore.”

He yanked her by the collar and led her to the carriage, he opened the door and nearly tossed her in as she blinked and took a seat across from the man that now owned her.

James took a walk into the market. He knew it would take some time to clean up his new girl. She was a furry and as dirty as she had been he knew it would take some time to get her cleaned properly. So he walked down market street, glancing around at the items on sale. He stopped at a fruit vendor and smiled at how ripe the fruit looked this time of year.

He bought a large basket of melons and began to head back to his carage. He opened the carage door and set the basket of fruit gently on the seat. Glancing up at the sun, he figured about two hours had gone by at the market. They should have his slave cleaned by now and brought to him any minute.

Sure enough he turned and saw them leading her toward him. James jumped into the carage and signaled tot he driver to head home when she was loaded in.

The auctions staff threw her into the carage and slammed the door shut behind her, which made James angry. His gaze roamed over his new prize and he noted that she was cleaned at least properly. He reached over and ran his fingers over the fur of her thigh, soft, and clean. His hand moved to one of her wings and he admired how silky and light they felt, he noted that her wing was clipped.

"This is a shame." He told her, gesturing to her clipped wing. "Your wing will heal I hope. I will not clipped them again." He leaned back in the seat. "You see I don't believe in hndering my slave's movement, they are all loyal to me and they know that I have ways to prevent them from running from me. Observe."

James raised his hand and made a gentle gesture back and forth motion. She felt her be jerked side to side gently, the collar moving with his motions. He hinted tht if he wanted he could jerk her around very painfully if she disobeyed.

He smiled and let his hold of the collar go. He pointed to the basket of fruit he had bought on the seat beside her. "Please eat, you must be hungry."

While she ate eagerly at the fruit he began to tell her his expectations. "I don't care what brought you under the control of those auctioneers. I truely feel sorry for the turn your life has taken to lead you to me. You should know that you are very lucky I bought you not someone else. You are going to be my personal attendant, until your body heals you are simply going to be near me enough so that I can have you do small tasks and pet that wonderful fur of yours." He smirked. "When your body is healed, you will attend to my more personal needs. I expect you to do what I say when I say it, if you do you will be taken very good care of. If you fight what I want, I will use the collar to make you very sorry."

He waited for her to nod, when she did he went on. "Now, what is your name?" He asked with a smile.

Thylia flinched slightly as his hand came up towards her and slightly tucked her head from his hand as she felt it upon her wings; she looked to him as he touched them noting the clipping on each one. Her head lifted as she feared he’d not hurt her face and raised her eyes to his as she listened to him.

"This is a shame your wing will heal I hope. I will not clipped them again You see I don't believe in hindering my slave's movement, they are all loyal to me and they know that I have ways to prevent them from running from me. Observe." Thylia enjoyed her wings to be touched and groomed, the onyx feathers moved lightly as his fingers caressed over them.

She watched as he made a hand gesture in the air and then felt her body tugged one way then the other as he did. Thylia had an idea of what could happened if she disobeyed or tried to run or fly away, she swallowed hard and sat up on the seat crossing her legs as she his her heat, she brought her tail around and laid it over her lap and looked to the window. A shiver went through her as she quickly crossed her arms over her breast hiding the small pink rosy nipples poking through the pristine white fur.

Thylia offered him a smile back as he released her collar and then pointed to a basket of fruit he’d picked up and told her to eat. She was famished, as she as he said that she heard her tummy growl. Reaching forth her slipped her fur’s hand over an apple and snatched it back towards her before he could take it from her as she bit into it and listened to him speak.

"I don't care what brought you under the control of those auctioneers. I truly feel sorry for the turn your life has taken to lead you to me. You should know that you are very lucky I bought you not someone else. You are going to be my personal attendant, until your body heals you are simply going to be near me enough so that I can have you do small tasks and pet that wonderful fur of yours." He started with as she quickly ate the red juicy fruit as she tried to make sure she didn’t drip any of the sweetness upon her fur to anger him.

Thylia reached for another piece of fruit as her eyes watched his, her arm extended slowly as her fingertips caressed it before grasping it and snatching it up as she pulled it back to her and nodded to show she was listening.

"When your body is healed, you will attend to my more personal needs. I expect you to do what I say when I say it, if you do you will be taken very good care of. If you fight what I want, I will use the collar to make you very sorry." He said as he continued speaking as she ate the pear, sinking her teeth into it big bites before it was possibly taken from her. She licked around her lips eyeing him up.

She finished her bit and then swallowed, “Thylia,” she said in a soft voice to answer his question. Placing the core of the fruit with the other she placed them right within the basket so it wouldn’t be a mess in the carriage. She wrinkled her nose at her sticky fur’d fingers and then licked them, grooming herself as her eyes dropped then looked to him. “Anything else you wish to know?” Thylia asked.

She looked out the carriage window as she watched the auction area grow smaller and smaller, the scents changed as well, the stench of the cages and other creatures and humans left behind as she could smell fresh air and smiled a little, then turned her attentions back to him.

James watched her with a smile as she eagerly ate the fruit from the basket. He noticed that she took special care to not spill any one her, he admired that she would at least be compliant. She didn't want him to be upset with her, which if she was careful to behave this soon after coming under his ownership then he figured she would not be a problem.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I understand that you were forced to do, sexual things amongst your captors. You understand that sex will be one of your duties, after your body recovers." He leaned forward and took hold of her tail, pullng it toward him gently. He gently petted her tail, caressing her soft fur and wishing her could rub his face along her fur.

Then he smiled at the thought that he owned her, and if her wanted to nuzzle his face into her fur he could. He waved the tip of her tail up at her. "This is a very nice tail." He admired. "I'll have things for you to do with this, tell me how much control over it do you have? Can you grab things with it, or simply wag with it?"

He leaned back in his seat and glanced out the window. They were pulling up to his home now, the cobllestone road now becoming a smooth dirt. He held up a finger to silence Thylia and climbed out of the carage. He held out a hand and helped Thylis hop down out of the carage. He gestured to his home, "I trust you find it big enough?" He teased.

James turned Thylia toward him, "Now I have your first task. I want you to walk around my home and get to know its layout. You must know where the kitchen is and how to get to and from there to bring me food when I require it." He gave her a gentle nudge to go explore on her own.

"I understand that you were forced to do, sexual things amongst your captors. You understand that sex will be one of your duties, after your body recovers." He said to her as he looked her over while leaning it slightly to her.

Thylia nodded her head as she looked back at him making eye contact instead of looking out the window of the carriage into the countryside. “Yes Sir they did all sorts of things to this one…” she sighed softly and continued “yes Sir this one figured that when she was bought by you.”

When his hand came forth she froze and almost pulled herself up to a curled ball, and then realized that he had only wanted to take her tail and run his hands and fingers along it as she lifted her eyes to his and smiled. Thylia watched his fingers as they sifted through the soft white clean fur, and she released a soft purring sound almost to faint to be heard.

Thylia watched as a smile moved across his face as he waved the upper portion of her tail back at her as she smiled bigger. "This is a very nice tail. I'll have things for you to do with this, tell me how much control over it do you have? Can you grab things with it, or simply wag with it?" He said looking back and forth between her tail and her eyes.

She giggled lightly as she pulled her tail through his hands and waved it around like a flag between them, and once he thought that was all she could do she snaked it up under his pants leg and rubbed the soft flesh of his calf and inner knee, Thylia snickered and pulled it back as she coiled it around his arm and squeezed as tight as she could and then looked to him and smiled and then stroked his arm as if she would a thick stiff cock.

“I use it for many a things Sir” she said as she uncoiled it once again and then wrapped it about the handle to the basket which held the fruit as she slowly lifted it a few inches in the air and then placed it back down, uncoiling her tail as she waved it around and left it land back within his lap.

Thylia watched as he leaned back as her tail swayed across the tops of his thighs and then pulled back to the bench seat she sat upon as the road changed as she looked seeing the dust come up from the wheels of the carriage.

His finger shushed her as they pulled before the large home and as the carriage came to a complete stop he opened the door and got out, turning he helped her as well as she blinked and stood there aside him looking over the old home. "I trust you find it big enough?" he said to her as she smiled and nodded.

His hands moved to her shoulders as he turned her about to face him, her head raised as her eyes met his, "Now I have your first task. I want you to walk around my home and get to know its layout. You must know where the kitchen is and how to get to and from there to bring me food when I require it."

“Yes Sir,” Thylia responded and felt the nudge for her to go on her own as she looked back to him a few times before the door opened and she stepped through it with him behind her. She stopped and glanced about, her eyes took everything in as she slowly made way from room to room just peeking in or looking the decorative walls over.

Thylia found her way to the kitchen and peeked around it, she sniffed wrinkling her small black nose and whiskers as she sighed and turned about and padded back across the cold flooring to find her new owner. She had no idea what to call him, she never asked for a name nor was one offered.

James' home was three stories, and a grand total of forty-seven rooms, nine of which where bathrooms, with a tenth bathroom set in his grand bedchamber. The kitchen was on the first floor and next to it was a dining room that was the largest room on the floor, capable of seating forty people around a grand oak table. Most of the other rooms on the first floor were little dens and places to sit in quiet, there were also two guest bedrooms on the west side of the floor.

The second floor held the library, a large chamber which took up almost the entire floor. James prided himself on his collection of books. He wasn't a big reader, but he liked the feel of a library and occasionally he did sit down with a book.

The third floor held bedrooms. Mostly made of up small bedrooms for servants with bathrooms scattered throughout. On the far end of the house was James grand bedchamber. He had a huge bed made with the softest of matresses, his blankets made from the best silks money could buy. James had a passion for soft things, he liked the feel of soft of his skin which was why he had been so interest in buying the furry woman. He felt a burning in his loins and he reminded himself that he would have to take his time with her. He wouldn't want her to end up with child and be out of service in such a short time, no he wanted to savor her.

While Thylia walked around he gave an order to his personal chef to prepare a meal for the girl that contained Jiliana extract. Jiliana was a pwerful herb that increased sexual vitality but as a side effect it shut down virility making anyone using it into a sexual messiah but unable to reproduce. With a constant flow of Jiliana in her system, James could have Thylia whenever he wanted and as much as he wanted without having to worry about fertilizing her womb. A pregnant slave was a useless slave.

He took off his coat and went to his chambers. While he changed clothes he heard Thylia in the halls calling out to him, her voice soft but echoing easily through the halls. He pulled on a pair of pants, but didn't bother with a shirt, instead he dawned a robe and stepped out of his chambers. Thylia was down the hall a ways, looking in every room she came across trying to find him.

He smiled and leaned against the doorframe. "Thylia." He said, knowing the echo would carry his voice to her. When she turned he gestured her over to him and stepped into his bedroom.

When she entered, he smirked as her eyes looked around in wonder. Behind her, his chef wheeled in a cart of food for the two of them. James pulled the cart to a table by his padio and set out her dish. He gestured for Thylia to come sit, but she was enthralled by his bed. "You'll get to lay on that later, for now come eat." He told her, sitting in front of his own plate of food. "Please do not call me sir either. I am Master James, or Master, whichever you prefer."

Thylia sighed as she roamed the house for what seemed like forever, she had been on all three floors, combing the halls for him, and she padded softly in a stealth like manner not wanting to disturb anyone else if there were others like her minus the help.

Finding her way to the library she stood in it and was amazed at the wall to wall rows of books, she padded around just reading some the titles and then exited the room quietly pulling the doors closed behind her.

Finding her way to the third floor she finally gave up the house was a maze to her and she was now lost. “Sir, you around here?” she called out, not to loud as the echo carried it enough. Opening doors silently she peeked in seeing nothing but mainly bedroom after bedroom. “Hello Sir?” she called again and then heard a voice say her name from ahead of her as she closed a bedroom door and padded up the hallway to meet him as he called her name while leaning against the door frame.

Her tail swayed with her slender hips, her hair hung down her back and over her breasts as she reached up and with a claw tip she pushed it back and then smoothed over her ears as she twitched them. Stopping at his bedroom door she smiled and checked him over as her blue hues moved over his defined muscular chest.

Thylia stepped into his huge master bedroom, she looked around and then to him as he smirked. She quickly jumped and turned taking a few steps back when she heard a noise behind her. She exhaled a breath when she realized it was a servant wheeling a cart with two silver trays upon it and each with a cover.

The servant left as she was once again alone with him, her belly growled as the scent of the hot food lingered within the bedroom. Thylia watched him wheel the cart to the patio and set the plates out on the table as he called her over to sit across from him. Her eyes moved over the bed once again, it was huge, she knew it could swallow up her small five foot frame.

“Yes Sir” she said as she padded over and took the seat he pointed at. She was starving and everything looked so good and the smell was divine. Thylia couldn’t recall when she last had a meal such as this one; she didn’t even know what day it was, or how long she was held captive till this morning when he bought her.

She wrapped her tail around her waist and kept her hands on her lap as she looked over to him and then peeked over to the bed again and then back to him. "You'll get to lay on that later, for now eat."

"Please do not call me sir either. I am Master James, or Master, whichever you prefer."

Thylia nodded and smiled as she waited for him to take a bite first, “Yes S-s-…” she stopped for a moment then spoke again, “Yes Master James.”

James uncovered his plate of food and revealed a nice piece of steak with boiled potatoes. He took his silverware out of his napkin and gestured for her to do the same. "Don't just sit there. Eat." He told her as he began to cut his steak.

He ate quickly and silently, when Thylia still seemed hesitant to eat the way she wanted too he growled at her. "EAT! I know your starving, don't worry about manners. Just eat."

James watched her give in to her need for food and smirked when she finally began to stuff her face. She glanced up at him and jerked away from her plate blushing and juice dripping from her chin. James began to laugh like crazy, almost doubling over with it.

He waved at the rest of her food. "Come on eat." He repeated, watching her with a smile as she slowly gave back in to the food. He watched her eat the food laced with sexual extract without even noticing it. The chef had been told to put a solid amount of the extract in the food, but depending on how much the man actually used she would begin to feel it shortly.

He licked his lips and finished his steak, knowing desert would be upon him soon. He put his empty plate and silverware back on the cart. Glancing over he saw that Thylia had finished as well and he put her dishes on the cart as well. Then he wheeled the whole thing outside of his bedroom knowing that a member of the cleaning staff would take the cart away soon enough.

Then he turned back toward Thylia and clapped his hands. "Now I understand you enjoyed a bit of a bath this afternoon, but I have not yet gotten the chance to clean up for bed." He gestured to his master bathroom. "Go into the bathroom and draw me a nice warm bath. Get yourself some clean rags from the cabinet because I want you to get ready to wash me throughly."

Thylia looked everything over and then watched as he started to eat, she was about to raise her hands to the table when he looked over to her and told her to eat and not just sit there. Undoing her silverware from the napkin she placed that within her lap and then poked at the side dishes of vegetables and began to eat those.

"EAT! I know your starving, don't worry about manners. Just eat." Thylia nodded and picked up the pace as she ate the vegetables first and then looked to the meat and wrinkled her nose. She kipped over that and went right to the breads and salad as she ate those faster than she did the vegetables.

Her eyes dropped as she stuffed a hunk of bread into her mouth and then another piece before she had the first one swallowed. Glancing up to him she saw he was watching her as she blushed and jerked back as she quickly wiped her mouth with the napkin as well as her chin making sure none was left within her white fur.

Thylia was still hungry, he waved his hand over the table and told her to eat, she finally broke down and began to eat the meat, to her surprise she liked it, and ate half the steak before she got full. Reaching over the plate she took a sip of her drink and placed it down, “Thank you Master James that was delicious.”

Once she was finished she sat back and stroked her tail as he cleared the plates from the table as she watched him. He pushed the cart to the other room and not much longer afterwards she caught a servant open the door and take the cart from sight.

He stood there looking to her and then clapped his hands as he addressed her. "Now I understand you enjoyed a bit of a bath this afternoon, but I have not yet gotten the chance to clean up for bed." He gestured to his master bathroom. "Go into the bathroom and draw me a nice warm bath. Get yourself some clean rags from the cabinet because I want you to get ready to wash me thoroughly."

“Yes master” she said as she padded back into the bedroom and looked seeing the doorway to the bathroom. Thylia began a hot bath as she grabbed a few clean rags from the cabinet and a fluffy towel, she placed then aside and then went back to him, “Master your bath is ready.”

James moved into the bathroom and eyed the bath. The water was steaming with the heat, Thylia had washcloths set on the edge of the tub ready for him to climb into the water.

She stood at the edge of the water, unsure of what she was supposed to do. He watched her for a long while, enjoying the view of her soft cuddly looking body. Thoughts crossed his mind, and he decided against having her undress him but he wondered how wet she would stay after getting out of the water.

"If you get into the bath with me, how long with it take for your wings and fur to dry?" He asked her.

She shrugged and said. "Master I'm not sure, maybe thirty minutes or an hour."

James winced, he was tired already and he didn't want to wait that long for her to dry off before getting into bed. He resigned himself to wait out the time and he stripped off the robe, saving having Thylia undress him for a later time. He stood in front of her naked for a moment before stepping into the large tub. It was more like a small pool that a bathtub, but he had it made to be very deep, he could stand in the tub and the water would come up to his chest.

He dipped under the water and looked at her. "Hurry, undress and come in here with me. No need to be shy with me, I'll be getting very familiar with your body soon enough." He reached over the edge of the tub and grabbed her a washcloth. "Here, you can start with my back." He handed her the towel and turned around so she could get started.

Thylia returned back into the bathroom as she stood by the tub watching the steam rise from the water while glancing about making sure she had everything her new owner needed for his back. She heard him behind her as she stepped into the bathroom with her and gazed upon her for what seemed forever, her eyes glanced his way now and then as she felt out of place.

Master James broke the dead silence between them as her head turned, her ears twitched and her tail swayed behind her as she looked to him and pondered the answer not really sure, “thirty minutes to an hour Master James, I’m really not sure to be honest with you, I’ve never timed it.”

She caught the look upon his face and kind of shrugged a bit as she glanced as he untied the robe belt around his waist as she watched him pull it from his shoulder as he took it off and laid it aside. Thylia turned her head giving him privacy and then looked back as she heard him step into the hot water.

"Hurry and undress and come in here with me. No need to be shy with me, I'll be getting very familiar with your body soon enough." He said as he looked her over.

Thylia nodded and took the small piece of material from around her waist that the three females placed on her after they groomed her. She placed it aside and padded over to the tub and reached for the edge as she stepped in it and settled close by him as she smiled.

His arm reached past her as she felt the water soak into her fur, as he handed her the washcloth, "Here, you can start with my back.” He said to her as she nodded.

Lathering it up she moved behind him and placed one soft wet fur’d hand upon his shoulder as she moved to her knees and used her other hand to start bathing him. She watched as the bubbles formed over his flesh, she moved her fingers back and forth along his shoulder just feeling the skin against her fur as she moved the cloth over every inch of his back.

Thylia’s breath rolled from her soft dark lips, her little semi-rough pink muscle slipped from her mouth as she leaned in and licked along the back of his neck with a soft purring sound. Her head moved in as she caressed the side of his cheek with her fur covered one and nuzzles him as her hand moved the soapy cloth along the length of his arm while he had it resting on the edge of the tub.

Her soft fur covered breasts pressed against his back, her taut nipples making little patterns on the middle of his back as her body moved as she bathed him. Thylia sat back feeling the balls of her heels press to her firm little cheeks as she began to rinse the water from him, her fingertips soft as they moved along his skin, she leaned in and gave a lick to the back of his neck as she tasted the water droplets before they had a chance to race down his back.

Thylia needed no direction, she soaped the cloth again and moved around him and began to do his throat, neck and chest area, her eyes met his as she straddled his thighs, she smiled and wrinkled her nose at him and twitched her ears back and forth.

James closed his eyes and let her begin to wash him. Her touch was soft, but her fur was even softer. Even wet her fur felt amazing on his bac and she pressed her body against him. Her breasts pressed firm against his back and he closed his eyes in pleasure.

Thylia was doing a fantastic job, as if she wanted to make sure he was pleased with her. Or perhaps she was scared of what he would do to her if she displeased him. It was a thought that ran through James mind as he let himself go under her touch. He always thought himself a decent slave owner, treating his people more as servants than slaves. He rarely got angry with his people, he got total obediance because of his power over the colars around the slaves necks. In the few times he had to punish people, they never made the mistake of making him angry with them again.

Thylia would have a different experience, he knew. It would be a delicate balance of control, pleasure, pain, and fear. He needed to be kind with her enough that she wanted to open her body to him, but he needed to be firm enough that she would remain submissive to him. It was the hint of fear in her eyes that excited him.

He shivered and realized that she had moved to his front. Her gentle fingers work on cleaning his heavy cock and balls. Her fingers soft and light as she made sure to clean him throughly. Her eyes looked up at him, as if watching his face for any sign of anger or disappointment. He glanced down at her he reached down and put his hands on top of her head, rubbing through her fur and caressing her ears.

"Good job." He told her. "I'm going to dip under." He pushed back and wne tunder water completely, running his hands over himself to wash off the soap. He came up and climbed out of the water, grabbing a towel off a nearby stand as he stood.

He turned back as he dried himself off and saw Thylia still waiting fo her next orders in the water. "Come on out and dry of as best you can." He told her.

When she got out of the water he tossed the towel aside and stood before her in the nude. He reached out and gently grabbed one of her wings. "How do this wings fall when you sleep?" He asked. He took her hand and pulled her toward the bed. "See I want to cuddle against your fur tonight, like my own personal living blanket. I don't want to accidently crush your wings tough, I have ther uses for them." His hands went to her hips and he stroked her still wet fur. "God you are so soft. Money well spent."

Thylia watched as she cleaned around his private area, making sure she got every inch of him as her fingers wrapped around him, she stroked him with a soapy furry hand, she looked to him as she felt his hands move to her head as he scritched her ears, she purred softly and steadily as her eyes closed and she nuzzled his hands as her head tilted one way and then he other.

He praised her as he petted her head, she opened her eyes as he spoke and she lifted herself up a bit as he slipped under the surface and washed all the soap off. Coming back up he pushed himself to his feet and stepped out. She watched as he grabbed a towel and began to dry off, he commanded her next as she stepped form the tub and took the towel offered.

Her eyes moved over him, it was her first time seeing a human male fully naked, the same concept but a different look as the mate she was taken from. She moved the towel over her fur catching all the water she could and then shaking to try and get any of the excess left. She rubbed herself over once more to the point she felt slightly damp and not really wet.

“How do this wings fall when you sleep?" He asked. He took her hand and pulled her toward the bed. "See I want to cuddle against your fur tonight, like my own personal living blanket. I don't want to accidentally crush your wings tough; I have their uses for them." He said and asked as he took her hand and led her to his bead, the same bed she was admiring for a long time.

"They fold tightly to my back, they won’t be an issue, you can’t hurt them
She felt his hands move to her hips as she didn’t mind the touching, or the petting she smiled. "God you are so soft. Money well spent."

Thylia held there letting him explore her fur, she purred to him as her tail came around and wrapped about his forearm as she closed her eyes. ”Thank you Master James”

She stepped back and looked to him as she spread her coal black wings out letting them expand the full nine plus feet from tip to tip and then shook the feathers like leaves on a tree with a grin and then folded them against her back tightly.

Last edited:
James gaped openly at her wings as she streched them fuly open. She must have seen the look in his eyes and smiled at him. She was beautiful, more than beautiful. Like a rare perfectly cut gem she was the best thing he could have ever purchased. It almost hurt him, that she was nothing more than a slave, he wished she would like to be with him willingly.

She tucked her wings against her back again and James frowned. "No, open them again. Let me see." He told her.

She flexed and her wing whipped open, causing a breeze to blow across the room. James stepped forward and reached out with his hand to trace his fingers through her feathers. "You can make yourself fly with these?" He asked breathlessly as he held her wing against his cheek. She was so soft, everything about her was soft.

He abruptly stepped back and grabbed her waist. He launched himself back on the bed, yanking Thylia on top him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her against him as he nuzzled his face into her chest. Her breasts mashed against his cheek, but it was her soft velvety fur that excited him more than her female parts, although he didn't discredit her wonderful womaness.

He laid her onto her side beside him, facing him and he watched as she tucked her wings back against her so she could lay comfortably. He shifted on the bed so that he could climb in under the covers. "I want you to snuggle against my back tonight. Sleep agaisnt me so I can feel your soft fur along my skin." His soft was soft, even though he was giving a command it almost seemed like he was begging for her to be soft against him.

Once her wings went back against her back he asked her to spread them once more and she smiled and nodded letting them open slowly till they were fully spanned and she shook them lightly and playfully as the feathers rustled again.

Her eyes followed his motions as he stepped froth to her "You can make yourself fly with these?" James questioned and she nodded in a no fashion.

“Not since their clipped now, once they grow back yes I can fly with them but I never really do, as I don’t care for heights much. Had a few accidents along the way of getting used to them I wish to not repeat. I have soared with the eagles though, but looking down doesn’t do me no good scares me” she chuckled as she watched him rub his cheek against her feathers. “I was never held captive before Master James, so you might be disappointed with me as a slave. I was always a free spirited feline till now.”

Thylia felt his large hands reach out and grasp her hips as he pulled her to him and then back on the bed as her wings laid out across it and over the edges as she felt his face bury within the fur of her breasts as she chuckled lightly and felt what she did to him in an arousing way as his cock was caught between them.

Her wings began to slowly close against her back as he rolled her over upon the bed next to him as she scootched about s he pulled the covers up over them and she nodded to his command of her snuggling to his back which she didn’t mind, she didn’t wish to be alone in a strange new place.

Thylia wrapped herself around him and cuddled close as she closed her eyes and let sleep find her as she drifted to her dreams which caused her to whimper and moan, her visions of being taken in the darkness of the night come back and haunt her over and over causing her to move and sleep restlessly.

James was asleep in moments after Thylia pressed against his back. Her body was soft and her fur was warming, she was a soothing presence against him. He slept better than he ever slept without her against him that night, not even distrubed by her tossing and turning.

He woke slowly to the sunlight crossing over the end of the bed. He streched rolling over to find Thylia curled up into a ball on the bed snoring loudly. He chuckled and reached over to stroke her shoudler, his fingers running through her fur. He moved his hands along her fur to trace over her wings.

James leaned over and kissed her forehead, which made her stir and open her eyes. He looked into her eyes, and smiled. "Morning Thylia." He told her softly.

He took her hand and wrapped his fingers around hers. There was nothing that wasn't soft and warm on this girl. He kicked the covers off, revealing his aroused manhood. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I trust you are not too sore this morning to take care of my morning needs." He said pulling her hand down to wrap her fingers around his shaft.

He laid Thylia onto her back and started to swing himself over her, the need to feel her body against his skin unbearable. He wanted her, his furry sex slave. She was his in anyway he wanted and there was no better feeling.

He was about to lower his body on top of hers when the door to his chamber burst open. James launched himself off the bed, somehow throwing a blanket over Thylia to cover her nudity to the intruder.

"Lord Marshal James, the kingdom has dire need of your services." The new arrival cried.

James hissed and balled his fists. "Darian you know better than to burst in on me. These are my private chambers you have no right."

"I have any and all right as long as this kingdom requires you to defend her." Darian replied. "The kingdom of Barium is marching toward us as we speak. They have already ravaged some of our outpost villages. We need your special skills."

James closed his eyes and fought back a wave of anger. "Fine!" He darted to his waredrobe and yanked open the doors. "Meet me on the front lawn in three minutes."

Darian nodded and marched out of the room. James gathered up his battlegear and attached a sword sheath to his belt. He looked incredibly noble in his gear.

He stepped toward the edge of the bed and looked at Thylia. He took a deep breath and sighed. "It seems I have to go to war and save this kingdom yet again from foolishly pissing off countries more powerful than they are. I want you to stay in the house Thylia, you may find books in the library to entertain yourself. I will return soon." He darted to his padio and leaped off the edge.

He landed lightly on the ground level and met up with Darian. Together they rode off the property and off to war.

Thylia laid there against James for the longest time just listening to him breath as she snuggled in tucking her head against his back as well as the rest of her taking the same form as him as she tied to go back to sleep again. When she did there were no dreams this time, she slept comfortably till morning’s dawn appeared and with the help of the sun in her eyes and James caressing her she woke slowly.

Her legs stretched out and her back arched as she pushed her chest forth and released a soft lingering whimper from her lips. Her tail swayed under the covers as she softly mewed to his scritches and touched within her fur and along her wings.

Feeling the tender kiss to her forehead she listened as he spoke, she mewed again and slowly opened her eyes looking to him, “good morning Master James” she replied in a soft tone with a hint of a purr.

Thylia felt his hand wrap around her as he caressed it while kicking of the covers and exposing his arousal to her. Thylia glanced down and looked over his turgid prick seeing how he was once again so different from her mate, her eyes lifted to her masters as he placed her hand upon his cock and wrapped her fingers around his thickness as he kissed her forehead once more.

"I trust you are not too sore this morning to take care of my morning needs." He asked her as he laid her over from her side to her back upon the bed and began to crawl over her to take his feline.

“No master I’m fine…” she replied to him as he was over her about ready to move into position to take her as she felt his tip against her soft fur lined folds. Just then the door to the master bedroom pushed open fast as he moved from her and tossed the covers over her as he turned around to see who rudely entered his domain.

Thylia had no idea what was going on, she listened to the conversation between the two human males and then realized her Master was leaving to defend the kingdom. She pulled the covers up and tucked herself in as he moved from the bed to his wardrobe in a flash and grabbed clothing and got dressed as she watched him from the bed.

She watched as the man went out the door and then turned back to James as he gathered up his battle gear and prepared to leave as she sat up and wrapped her arms around her knees resting his chin upon a knee cap and admired the man.

"It seems I have to go to war and save this kingdom yet again from foolishly pissing off countries more powerful than they are. I want you to stay in the house Thylia; you may find books in the library to entertain yourself. I will return soon." He said to her as he leaped off the balcony as she heard the gravel move under his feet as he landed.

Thylia slipped from the bed and watched as they left, turning she looked through his wardrobe and found a shirt to slip on and button up as it hung down past her soft round fur cheeks. Looking out the bedroom door she padded about the hallway looking around for a sign of life but found none.

Wandering into the kitchen she found some fruit for breakfast and juice which she took outside and sat on the balcony with and watched the world around her go by for a while. Cleaning up after herself she walked back around the house and looked over pictures on the walls, sculptures and then found her way to the library.

The day was long; she found herself lonely and lost. Sitting on the balcony looking out just made her long for home as she watched the sun go down upon the horizon as she glanced out and watched seeing something in the distance moving, she couldn’t tell if it was animal or human as she quickly went back inside and closed the balcony doors and locked them as she took her book and crawled under the covers then curled into a ball and told herself whatever it was she just imagined it.

Slowly as the night closed in she fell to sleep a she had the book laying over her hip and the covered pushed and tucked under her chin.

The army was 50,000 strong, and as ruthless as they came. The warriors of Barium were known for their bloodthirstiness in battle. James sat on his horse at the top of a hill overlooking the valley in which the battle would take place. James himself stood with an army just over half the size of the one Barium had brought together, the fate of his kingdom resting on the use of his powers.

He had very little time to think about it before Barium's army charged. James raised his signal and they charged in to meet the hellish army in the valley. Just before meeting the army he leaped off the horse his blade swinging through the air with speed no man could match. James was a whirl of blood and death. Even the mightest warriors from Barium were no match for him.

The battle lasted nearly ten hours, and after the last Barium warrior fell bloody and dead to the ground James still stood, his blade gripped painfully in his hand. Despite not wanting to go to battle James did enjoy the feeling that coursed through him afterwards.

A mixture of adrenaline and sexual lust pumped through his veins that was impossible to resist. James turned toward the base camp they had set up prior to battle and marched toward the horse lines.

Darian tried to stop him as he marched through the camps. "Lord James we must speak about moving against Barium now that their army has been defeated."

James grabbed the man by the collar and lifted him off the ground as if he were but a child. "Maybe you should stop fucking with kingdoms more powerful than you, you stupid fool. If you didn't step on the toes of more powerful kingdoms I wouldn't have to bail you out. Know this Darian, I will no longer be at you beck and call when you fuck with someone bigger than you. Do the smart thing and go home." He tossed Darian aside and climbed up onto his horse.

The horse reared with a loud cry and James raced home.

He burst through his front doors in the early morning hours. His body still pumped from battle. His first thoughts were of Thylia and he need to use up his sexual frustrations with her.

He raced to his room, using the power of his collars to find exactly were she was. He found her asleep in his bed, curled up in the covers and snoring softly. James hesitated for only a second before he yanked off the covers.

"Get up and service your master Thylia." He commanded. His cock already hard from his need.

Thylia slept soundly through the night, her mind cleared of all that was bleak and dark if the past few days. She woke up once through the night but rolled over and hugged her Master’s pillow close against her as she took in his scent knowing she was safe with him, and need not worry about those men who brutally used her before he bought her.

Her eyes fluttered as she felt the covers yanked down from her, her brain wasn’t registering fast enough to realize who it was as she let out a yell and then turned and quickly sat up and focused upon the man before her yelling at her to service him.

It took her a few minutes to realize it was Master and what he wanted of his slave. She nodded and crawled from the bed and began to help him undress, she waited till his weaponry was taken and placed aside, she watched as he helped her get him naked.

Thylia moved her eyes over him as she looked down and seen how aroused her master was as she lowered herself before him and with her soft fur lined hand she wrapped her fingers around his cock and began to stroke him, telling him actually feel her soft fist move steadily along his cock.

Her breaths were warm as she leaned in and breathed against his head, she guided his cock along her soft face all around it as if she was worshiping him. Her lips parted as she went back to jerking him off as she took the head inside her mouth and sucked it as her semi rough tongue lapped and rubbed against the head.

Her free hand came up and under his sac as she pressed her palm against it and gently rubbed it against his body as she worked his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her tongue was unlike a human, her was like sandpaper which felt slightly rough adding to the pleasures she could give him.

Her eyes lifted to his as she worked his meat all the way into her throat as she knelt there at his feet, her pristine white fur soft to the touch as she felt his hands move along her head, feeling his stroke her ears within his fingers and thumbs as she purred around his cock. She pulled back and teased the head, her tail swayed behind her as she shifted her weight back and forth from knee to knee.

Thylia was glad he was home, she missed cuddling against him, and she felt safe and warm within his arms. Her hand left his sac as her tail swayed around her and coiled his flesh pouch, she gently squeezed and released toying with him, letting him feel her tail s she sucked him off.

James was releaved that Thylia did not offer him unwanted resistance. He watched with a sigh of relief as she crawled out of the bed and move to her knees in front of him. Her time as a caged slave with the auctioneer's taught her what it was he wanted without her having to be told.

He watched as she curled her soft little furry fingers around his shaft. His cock jumped at her touch. He sighed happily as she stroked him, her fur seemed to give his shaft added warmth as she worked him.

Then she lapped at the tip of his cock with her rough little tongue. He flinched in suprise, the texture wasn't what he had been expecting but he relaxed and let her continue, enjoying the new sensation. He reached down and slipped his fingers through her fur, slipping his fingers around her ears. He loved her ears, an odd thing to love on a woman to be sure, they were so soft and she could twitch them when she wanted.

She took him even more into his mouth, the length of her rough tongue teased the underside of his cock. Her breath was hot and her spit coated him easily allowing his shaft to slip easily in and out of her mouth. Thylia knew her master though, and she shifted her weight so she could lean back a little bit and moved her tail up to caress his heavy cock.

James moaned and tossed his head back. Her tail ran over him softly, her fur sending little tingles through his body. "Thylia, that's great. I need this so bad after battle. Pleasure is the best way to forget about the horror of war."

He bent down and hooked his arms around her waist. He scoped her off her feet and rolled onto the bed with Thylia falling on top of him. For a long while he held her, feeling her body and fur against his skin. "Thylia, I want to be inside of you." He whispered.

Back