Yara and Daenerys

kissdance

Really Experienced
Yara watched Daenerys, the silver haired beauty, taking a sip from the goblet. They were laughing about something or another. Yara knew she shouldn't have done it. There was something very wrong about drugging Daenerys, and Daenerys was a friend and ally, so trusting, trusting of her, trust of her own power. Yet there was something so very right that Daenerys should be drugged. There were not alternative. Yara had wanted Daenerys, and she just had to have her, by whatever means.

Daenerys knew. She tensed up, the goblet dropping from her hand to clatter on the floor. She tried to stand, but could not. She tried to speak, but only a soft moan came out of her lips. Yara waited, watching Daenerys waiting for the effect of the drug to settle.

Yara carried Daenerys from the chair. For such a powerful woman, she was so slight, almost frail. That's why men underestimated her, and that's why Yara loved her. She placed Daenerys onto her furs in her bed.

Daenerys' eyes were open. She was breathing hard, She was aware. She felt paralyzed, her limbs were so heavy, and she couldn't not form words. But her senses were keen, keener that before, if anything. She felt everything, the sounds in the room, the breeze on her skin "It will pass" Yara said to her, softly "Don't worry. It's not permanent" Why? Daenerys wanted to know why.

Yara opened Daenerys' garment, revealing her body. She look so soft, so vulnerable and slight when she's naked. Yara too, striped, removing her tunic, her blouse, her legging, every bit of her armor until she was as naked as Daenerys.

Yara crawled into the furs. She took Daenerys limbs, lifting her arms to bind her wrists to rings set above her head. She opened Daenerys legs and bound her ankles, spraying her body, spread eagle

"If I am to rape you, I might as well bind you first, Mother of Dragons" Yara spoke softly to Daenerys "I will be very gentle" Yara lowered her voice to a whisper, looking at Daenerys. Yara did not move, she just watched, as if waiting for something

Then Daenerys felt it, the current of heat spreading from the center of her body, from her core, a warmth, followed by a tingling of her nerve endings. She heard herself groaning. It's the drug, a heat bubbling within her, and a tingling throughout her body, as if enveloped in a carpet of soft kisses. Goosebumps spread over her naked flesh. Her nipples puckered, and throbbed with sensations, her pussy tingled as if being softly stroked. She arched, her body starting to respond to her will. She yanked at her bondage, her body twisting. No no. She tried to fling her head from side to side. Not like this! If Yara started on her it would be rape! but she knew in her state, she would cum!

Yara was leaning over her "I have always wanted you, all of you..." she whispered
--------------------------------------------

Hi! Thanks for reading.
Who is having more fun? Yara

Back