Our Paragraphs

My :heart: is needing a little something to brighten his day :kiss:
Sending you my love and comfort and a little naughtiness too :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Some days you find yourself needing a pick me up. Such was the case yesterday when I was in need of something bright and shiny and was rewarded with my :heart: in my fav bright yellow bikini. Today, I find myself on the enviable position to return the favor!

I know she needs something lite and "cheeky" to help her smile today. And of course I'm happy to "turn my back" on her if it can bring about that perfect smile! :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
I just simply :heart: you 2 and adore you…..and love to drool over your pictures, your love story.
And Kitty love your itsy bitsy tiny yellow bikini,,,,,,
Sean :caning: for that cute itsy bitsy cute s but.
:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss: & :rose::rose::rose: & :heart: my sweet sexy ones

With all you gorgeous ladies spanking my "itsy bitsy" booty it's gonna start to swell as much as my pride! Haha!!

Thank you Tali and Emmy but Kitty gives me all the smacks I need! :D

Did it make you wish you were there?? Maybe we wished that too! lol!!! Hehe

Maybe we should have called her on FaceTime :devil:

Maybe we should have called her a cab!:devil:

Maybe next time we will :D

Fuuuuck!! :devil: :)

You guys have me thinking all kinds of delicious thoughts! :) WOW!

That would be hot!

Nice boobies kitty. They're so cute. :) you have perky nips like me. :)

Nice ass Sean!! :) looking great!

Your arms are really nice too! Looking strong mmmmm and those hands :) *sigh*

Fuuuuck!! :devil:

You guys have me thinking all kinds of delicious thoughts! :) WOW!

That would be hot!

Nice boobies kitty. They're so cute. :) you have perky nips like me. :)

Nice ass Sean!! :) looking great!

Your arms are really nice too! Looking strong mmmmm and those hands :) *sigh*

These arms were specifically requested by my :heart: so they were sculpted for her. And yes...strong enough to hold her in any position I so desire.

The hands...I've been working on my grip. Sometimes two or three times a day. :eek:;)

The ass?? Well let's just call it delicious and we can all be winners! ;)

I'll admit I've been slacking lately. I haven't had much incentive to workout and my gym time has not been what it once was. I've also been slacking in the pic posting department. Once again, my motivation just isn't what it was.

Well today I decided to do something about that and reverse my fat lazy slobbery! Perhaps I won't be punished for my brazen actions? After all, I do have the BEST incentive in the world pushing me along!

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'll admit I've been slacking lately. I haven't had much incentive to workout and my gym time has not been what it once was. I've also been slacking in the pic posting department. Once again, my motivation just isn't what it was.

Well today I decided to do something about that and reverse my fat lazy slobbery! Perhaps I won't be punished for my brazen actions? After all, I do have the BEST incentive in the world pushing me along!

You have been slacking here with the pic posting (me too) but you've been keeping me happy with all the pics you send me :heart: I loved the one this morning :kiss:

Now keep up your gym routine or I won't punish you! Lol
Secretly I know you want me too :devil:

Allofsean, If I tell you that picture made me drool a little does that give you any incentive? Kitty, I am a tad envious of your toy lol ♡

You have been slacking here with the pic posting (me too) but you've been keeping me happy with all the pics you send me :heart: I loved the one this morning :kiss:

Now keep up your gym routine or I won't punish you! Lol
Secretly I know you want me too :devil:

You gave me plenty of incentive to get back to work in the gym! And yes...I do enjoy all your punishments!! Please keep them cumming!! ;)

attachment.php

Oooooo! I really like that photo!! :devil:

Allofsean, If I tell you that picture made me drool a little does that give you any incentive? Kitty, I am a tad envious of your toy lol ♡

What would give me incentive is if you said you will come join Kitty and I for a private training session! She can vouch for my knowledge of the human anatomy. It even comes with a post-workout full body massage ;)

Back