Our Paragraphs

You guys are sickeningly adorable. I'm jealous. LOL

:heart:

Thank you Feisty!! We were actually going for nauseatingly lovey dovey... Just as long as we make you puke rainbows and honeysuckles! Lol!! :D

We've missed seeing you around. Hope you stop by more often to say hi! :)

Thank you for all the nice, supportive, comments. We really appreciate it :D
We will look through the pics and find another to post soon :)

Omg you are soooooo helpful :p

Yea most need to be cropped like the I previously posted :devil:

Oh! I can do that. And I am sure that all your followers will love the results.
attachment.php

Oh! I can do that. And I am sure that all your followers will love the results.
attachment.php

Thank you for the offer but I think we got it ;)

I asked her to pick out the pics she likes best for sharing and we will edited them together.

Don't worry...there are a few we are looking at. :devil:

Ahhhh now I see where you hide! Mr. GK is a very blessed man! I would like to thank you Sir for sharing such an amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady!

Ahhhh now I see where you hide! Mr. GK is a very blessed man! I would like to thank you Sir for sharing such an amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady!

Thank you kind sir! I am more blessed than I deserve! :) :eek:

I'll just add... When you find the most beautiful rose I the garden it's hard to gaze on it alone and keep it all to yourself. Especially when you own that rose and take such pride in it. You want to show it off, share it's perfect beauty with everyone, and not only enjoy the way that rose makes others feel, but take such pride in knowing that your rose is the envy of all the butterflies in the garden.

She is my perfect rose and I could not be more proud of her! :rose::heart::kiss::rose:

Thank you kind sir! I am more blessed than I deserve! :) :eek:

I'll just add... When you find the most beautiful rose I the garden it's hard to gaze on it alone and keep it all to yourself. Especially when you own that rose and take such pride in it. You want to show it off, share it's perfect beauty with everyone, and not only enjoy the way that rose makes others feel, but take such pride in knowing that your rose is the envy of all the butterflies in the garden.

She is my perfect rose and I could not be more proud of her! :rose::heart::kiss::rose:

She's one amazingly beautiful and perfect flower!

The tender beauty that had been the night faded as the morning sun rose. She had sent me to bed so perfectly – with a bliss that caused me to drift immediately to my dreams. Yet in the haze of the morning light my eyes were not the only part of me springing forth to meet the day. From deep within there was a primal desire that grew from the sultry perfection of my most intimate dreams.

I rolled to see her laying on her back so peacefully and the desire took root and gave rise to my actions. Before she could realize it I sat up and straddled her chest. Her arms pinned firmly against her sides. Her own eyes opened and her shock faded into a smile as I watched her eyes find my throbbing intention. I grabbed my own swelling cock with a firm hold and stroked slowly and deliberately for her – allowing her to wake from her dreams and take in the erotic sight unfolding a mere inches before her lustful lips.

A few words exchanged, and I complied with her simple request…but only for a second. I allowed one arm to break free and grab her camera. She snapped this picture…I allowed it. Then I placed her arm back by her side where I wanted it, looked firmly into her eyes, and told her…”this morning I am going to repay you for last night. And you will simply lay there and watch while I perform for you!”

My strokes found an intoxicating rhythm, her eyes and her mouth grew wet with desire. I could see her appetite building and I leaned forward to offer her a taste…just a small one…enough to moisten my work and leave her wanting for more. From my thighs I could feel the heat of her body swell, I could feel the motion of her hips and they grinded beneath me, and then I caught a growing scent of her welling desire as it burned between her thighs. I reached back with my free hand to find a desired wetness which I brought to my own lips as I continued my solo performance.

The combination was too much and I reached a fevered pitch. My body was at the precipice and she lay helpless before me to do anything but receive the culmination of my efforts. Freezing for a moment as the wave of elation crested, my body shuddered. Then with full release I exploded as she gazed in wonder. My orgasm was beautiful and for a time it felt as if it would never end. In the moments that followed, I showered my baby doll with my love, and watched intently as her eyes nodded their approval.

Looking down as she lay covered in streams of my cum, I could not help but wonder what she had been thinking throughout it all…

attachment.php

Last edited:
Not everything Kitty and Sean do oozes romance from our collective asses. We both have deliciously naughty and kinky sides. Frequently we share that with each other, occasionally we feel inclined to share that here. Such is today…Sean woke that morning with a unique gleam in his eye – a dominant gleam. A look that said, “I don’t particularly care what you want this morning!” Before I could protest he straddled me, pinning me helplessly to the bed, my arms trapped by my sides…unable to move as I stared at the throbbing cock he wielded so brilliantly before me.

He slid forward and grasped my hair…pulling my lips close, then feeding me just a few inches of his glorious member. Just enough to whet my appetite, then he took it away…leaving me begging for more. With my saliva fresh on the head, he wrapped his hand firmly around his beautiful cock and began slowly stroking it. My heart beat faster at the sight and my own desires flooded my thighs as I watched him do what I so desperately wished I could. “Oh no, Kitty…not this morning. You only get a small taste right now. This morning I’m going to force you to lay here and watch…while I perform for you!”His strokes grew more rapid and my pulse raced in-time with his motions. I felt the rise as I watched in earnest. The sight was intoxicating! I could not believe what I was seeing! It was positively erotic and sensational in every way imaginable. I glanced up at his face to see that the moment was drawing near. His mouth agape, his concentration intent, I saw his body tense and a ripple develop over every muscle in his magnificent frame.

His strokes paused and I watched as his cock twitched – one strong and wonderful twitch. And as it hovered precariously over my chest like a ripe apple begging to be plucked from the tree of pleasure I wished with all my being that I could lurch forward and wrap my lips around it.The pause was momentary, the suspense quickly ended, and with a powerful image that broke that imagined silence I watched, mesmerized, as his cock exploded over and over…bursting forth strand after strand of glorious cum. His crescendo was magnificent and my heart stopped beating as I watched the sight. My chest, my breasts, my shoulders, my neck, my chin…all of me, still pinned beneath him, became a canvas for him to paint. And paint me he did. So completely, so thoroughly, so entirely that I was bathed in his beautiful cum.

This was not simply a raunchy act. This was yet another level of our amazing love and if you don’t know how it feels to have your spirit and your heart cum with your body you cannot appreciate the true beauty of this view…it is indeed a grand view!

attachment.php

Last edited:
The tender beauty that had been the night faded as the morning sun rose. She had sent me to bed so perfectly – with a bliss that caused me to drift immediately to my dreams. Yet in the haze of the morning light my eyes were not the only part of me springing forth to meet the day. From deep within there was a primal desire that grew from the sultry perfection of my most intimate dreams.

I rolled to see her laying on her back so peacefully and the desire took root and gave rise to my actions. Before she could realize it I sat up and straddled her chest. Her arms pinned firmly against her sides. Her own eyes opened and her shock faded into a smile as I watched her eyes find my throbbing intention. I grabbed my own swelling cock with a firm hold and stroked slowly and deliberately for her – allowing her to wake from her dreams and take in the erotic sight unfolding a mere inches before her lustful lips.

A few words exchanged, and I complied with her simple request…but only for a second. I allowed one arm to break free and grab her camera. She snapped this picture…I allowed it. Then I placed her arm back by her side where I wanted it, looked firmly into her eyes, and told her…”this morning I am going to repay you for last night. And you will simply lay there and watch while I perform for you!”

My strokes found an intoxicating rhythm, her eyes and her mouth grew wet with desire. I could see her appetite building and I leaned forward to offer her a taste…just a small one…enough to moisten my work and leave her wanting for more. From my thighs I could feel the heat of her body swell, I could feel the motion of her hips and they grinded beneath me, and then I caught a growing scent of her welling desire as it burned between her thighs. I reached back with my free hand to find a desired wetness which I brought to my own lips as I continued my solo performance.

The combination was too much and I reached a fevered pitch. My body was at the precipice and she lay helpless before me to do anything but receive the culmination of my efforts. Freezing for a moment as the wave of elation crested, my body shuddered. Then with full release I exploded as she gazed in wonder. My orgasm was beautiful and for a time it felt as if it would never end. In the moments that followed, I showered my baby doll with my love, and watched intently as her eyes nodded their approval.

Looking down as she lay covered in streams of my cum, I could not help but wonder what she had been thinking throughout it all…

Sean

Not everything Kitty and Sean do oozes romance from our collective asses. We both have deliciously naughty and kinky sides. Frequently we share that with each other, occasionally we feel inclined to share that here. Such is today…Sean woke that morning with a unique gleam in his eye – a dominant gleam. A look that said, “I don’t particularly care what you want this morning!” Before I could protest he straddled me, pinning me helplessly to the bed, my arms trapped by my sides…unable to move as I stared at the throbbing cock he wielded so brilliantly before me.

He slid forward and grasped my hair…pulling my lips close, then feeding me just a few inches of his glorious member. Just enough to whet my appetite, then he took it away…leaving me begging for more. With my saliva fresh on the head, he wrapped his hand firmly around his beautiful cock and began slowly stroking it. My heart beat faster at the sight and my own desires flooded my thighs as I watched him do what I so desperately wished I could. “Oh no, Kitty…not this morning. You only get a small taste right now. This morning I’m going to force you to lay here and watch…while I perform for you!”His strokes grew more rapid and my pulse raced in-time with his motions. I felt the rise as I watched in earnest. The sight was intoxicating! I could not believe what I was seeing! It was positively erotic and sensational in every way imaginable. I glanced up at his face to see that the moment was drawing near. His mouth agape, his concentration intent, I saw his body tense and a ripple develop over every muscle in his magnificent frame.

His strokes paused and I watched as his cock twitched – one strong and wonderful twitch. And as it hovered precariously over my chest like a ripe apple begging to be plucked from the tree of pleasure I wished with all my being that I could lurch forward and wrap my lips around it.The pause was momentary, the suspense quickly ended, and with a powerful image that broke that imagined silence I watched, mesmerized, as his cock exploded over and over…bursting forth strand after strand of glorious cum. His crescendo was magnificent and my heart stopped beating as I watched the sight. My chest, my breasts, my shoulders, my neck, my chin…all of me, still pinned beneath him, became a canvas for him to paint. And paint me he did. So completely, so thoroughly, so entirely that I was bathed in his beautiful cum.

This was not simply a raunchy act. This was yet another level of our amazing love and if you don’t know how it feels to have your spirit and your heart cum with your body you cannot appreciate the true beauty of this view…it is indeed a grand view!

GlitterKitty

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
Wow.

:D

WOW… just WOW! So intensely fantastic.
The writing. The pictures. Two perspectives, but yet, of one mind.
Very sexy and erotic. I love it!
And G-Kitty, it looks like you bring the best out of Sean! :devil:;)

attachment.php

SMOKING HOT!

Certified Hotness!
and yes, we like, A LOT!
attachment.php
I'm glad! It's fun taking them :)

^^^^^ what he said!!! Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thx Tali :rose:

Thank you eLLEXa! It was a very erotic moment, even with snapping the pic lol
He brings out the best in me too, hummm maybe I need a pic of that :p

SMOKING HOT!
Thank you :kiss:

Thank you eLEXXa!! She always brings out the best in me! And occasionally I can bring out the best in her too! Hehe

I'm glad you like the two perspectives. They do go hand in hand and we are tied at the heart. :heart:

Back