ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, that was polite of you Succubus...

...Holy shit! I get it now! PoliteSuccubus! It all makes sence now! Man, how did I miss that all these years. Thats a clever one! Really, it is!

...PoliteSuccubus... Wow... I'll have to talk about this in my memoires...

Because only pretentious people write memoires...

Wait... Did I just insult myself?

SHIT!

Yessss, Cats, eeeeeenergon... Follow the trail of nice tasty, energy packed, energon cubes... TO YOUR DOOM!

Er... I mean...

Um...

Nevermind...

*Picking the energon cubes up while hiding the pit trap they lead up to.*

Ravenloft said:
My, that was polite of you Succubus...

...Holy shit! I get it now! PoliteSuccubus! It all makes sence now! Man, how did I miss that all these years. Thats a clever one! Really, it is!

...PoliteSuccubus... Wow... I'll have to talk about this in my memoires...

Because only pretentious people write memoires...

Wait... Did I just insult myself?

SHIT!

Yes dear, I always say "Please may I have a kiss" and "Thank you for dinner." :rose:

If I remembered right you figured out the exact same thing about four years ago...in this thread...But that's ok, I understand your getting older now. ;)

How is a pit trap going to skin a cat.

Any one else interested in trading bad pick up lines at random?

Normally I'd say yes, but I'm going to bed, so I'll just toss one out...

Hello, I hope your my blind date!

Thats good.

Hello my name is Doug, thats god spelled backwards wit little room left for you.

I am also off to bed.

Did we kiss? I bought you dinner?

When did I ever realize that?

Damn, I am getting old...

PoliteSuccubus said:
Yes dear, I always say "Please may I have a kiss" and "Thank you for dinner." :rose:

If I remembered right you figured out the exact same thing about four years ago...in this thread...But that's ok, I understand your getting older now. ;)

*sob!* You've forgotton about our night in Paris!

I knew I was just another Succubi to you!

Oh wait, you WERE dinner, so no wonder you forgot! Never mind! :kiss:

There's a Paris just a few miles from where I live, you'd think I'd remember going on a date there...

Hmm...

Not very many good places for dinner out there though...

I was dinner? Wow, are you sure you're polite? Must be a cultural difference between seattlites and michganders... But round these parts its customary for the WOMAN to be the main course on a first date.

I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid.

It's all right, I understand...But..We will always have Paris! :kiss:

(Ingrid had to stand in a hole for that scene, Bogy was a wee bit short!)

There is a paris by you. There is a paris by me a well. Although I am guessing my paris has a big metal tower and yours doesn't.

Look unless the second tallest building where you are is an Eiffel tower, I win.

Whee!

Hey, guys! :D

Hahaha, I guess the last time I popped on was like four months ago or so. Time really flies in college.

I'm doin well, even if my third year at UC Berkeley is dragging a little -- I'm going back to my hometown Seattle for a week or so and then I'll be headed to Boston for most of this summer! And then I'm going to spend some time with my cute little sister down in SoCal. But next year I'm going to start writing two theses, one for each of my majors, so I'm pretty excited.

I just wanted to check up and see how everyone is doing. :) Especially you Cats, I'm glad to see you're still around. I don't suppose Hybird is anywhere to be found? Hehehe, it's been a while since he got glomped I bet. And nice to see you, Polite, I hope you're seeing some of Seattle's good side despite being, well, depressed and broke. XD It's one of my favorite towns.

Well, I'm running off to class soon, but hopefully I'll be able to catch some of you guys later. Hrrmm... I wonder if there are any threads that could use me. :D

Later folks!

Loa blood ofcorse.

Hy actully has been on fairly regular, just not daily. There is a good chance he also willb on today.

I myself have two weeks to finish home work and graduate.

Yes, and then...........Much rejoicing!

We will have a cats party, and wear kitten ears and have cake! :nana:

Are you going to supply some sort of graphic every one with a draw rogram can put on there avatar? Bcause that would be cool.

nice to see you around JC. there are several thread that are just starting up.

and i'll endorse the seattle promotion, simply because it's close to Vancouver, and my hometown kicks ass.

Nice to see you too, Khad. :D Hahaha, and congratulations, Cats! I still have a year or so to go...

Hmm, Hy is around, is he? I'll have to lay an ambush. :heart:

And oh man, Mary's boyfriend... Kell Claudas, right? With the sweet yin and yang hands. Goodness gracious, it's been a while. He was a fun character. Loa Blood is still going on, huh? My lord. I must have missed a lot!

Hehehe, keep me posted. :kiss:

It has been mostly inactive. I jioned, made an imortal basicly. Morgoth made a monster name the crusher, some one you don't know dark talon made symphony a sonic hero, and monolith was around. Swamp introduced a professor who met up with smyphony and my character Nia, the two battled the crusher, morgoth monster. Nia was raped, symphony barly escaped and nia and the crusher were attacked with missles. Monilith joinedthe fight and knocked the crusher out, they droped him onto draco island and put up a force field. All but crusher and monolith moved to bridges. Nia stumbled into the coldblood synidicate. Enter siriens charcter, or re-enter I seem to of forgot the name. She was causing trouble for the cold blood a rival gang. Symphon strte playing super hero and politican trying to gain acceptance for those expsed to Loa blood. Monilith fought evil ant men, sinking the city every one started in. Crusher did a metaphysical soul seaching journey and became the king of draco island. Nia gave birth to twins, an gave them to adoption. The son ended up in illeagle super matches and was saved by symphony and the daughter was kidnaped by a foriegn power for experimenting.

All of that was years ago physicaly as the thread died. Swamp came back and started it back up late last year. We skipped 2 in game years. Valous, Nia's daughter, escaped and joined a wolfman and a guy empowered by shadows. Leos, her son, was being trianed by the crazzy professor. Monolith resurfaced and Sierns character met up with im after ordering her men to kill Nia who is working for the cold blood in exchange for helpn her get vengence on the crusher for rapeing her. She was also going to stop by the adoptive parents of valous and find out that valous was kidnaped. And then the pressure of school became to much and swamp let it die down again.

Wow! Okay, two years, huh? If Swamp is around again I'm sure we can do a lot with that and come up with something cool. I've been rereading the thread and really enjoying it. :D

Hahaha, I had forgotten about Amy, too, she was a fun character to play... and forgotten that Kell was so emo, hehe.

I can't believe that was four years ago... my goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back