ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc da Rat said:

Orlanth ~

Its only for one thread that "Am I the only one here that isn't a part of the all time threads???" Lauren sez its my fault cos I posted the break down of posters ... :D

That makes sense.

Good luck Blaze...

Hey Orlanth, remember Tiggs?
She resigned her name.
she stopped posting under it altogether, she's started fresh with a different one.

Blaze

BlazeofLife said:
Hey Orlanth, remember Tiggs?
She resigned her name.
she stopped posting under it altogether, she's started fresh with a different one.

Blaze
Really, give her PM and ask her to PM me. I enjoy talking to her.

I am assuming she doesn't want her new name public?

which game did that happen with?

i say a big change between red alers and Tiberian Sun.... HUGE change.... but Red Alert Two was more like the origionals. i didn't care for Tiberian Sun much though. which games were EA produced?

Khadgar said:
which game did that happen with?

i say a big change between red alers and Tiberian Sun.... HUGE change.... but Red Alert Two was more like the origionals. i didn't care for Tiberian Sun much though. which games were EA produced?

Tiberian Sun was the first CnC game made after EA brought Westwood.

Westwood made the old CnC and Red Alert 1 before EA brought them.

aha, so it wasn't just my immagination! Tiberian Sub really was.... different. it was an okay game, but it didin't compare to the others.... i liked the firestorm idea though. but the Mamoth MKII tank commando sniper were WAY too powerful!

i like how it is in RA2, the sniper is ultimate in infantry, but takes a damn long time to reload, uinless it;s elite. and it's crap against armored units, thats GOOD! and the Prisim tank, powerful, but no armor. i also like how in RA2 there is no balanceing the two sides crap. Soviets have excelent power uses, but with disasterous consequences.... anyway, have you even played RA2? it really is a great game

Khadgar said:
aha, so it wasn't just my immagination! Tiberian Sub really was.... different. it was an okay game, but it didin't compare to the others.... i liked the firestorm idea though. but the Mamoth MKII tank commando sniper were WAY too powerful!

i like how it is in RA2, the sniper is ultimate in infantry, but takes a damn long time to reload, uinless it;s elite. and it's crap against armored units, thats GOOD! and the Prisim tank, powerful, but no armor. i also like how in RA2 there is no balanceing the two sides crap. Soviets have excelent power uses, but with disasterous consequences.... anyway, have you even played RA2? it really is a great game

I own every CnC game there is.

so do i. but i don't have some of the expansion sets.... will have them sometime though

i wish they had kept the "Sean Connery" voice for the spies though

Khadgar said:
so do i. but i don't have some of the expansion sets.... will have them sometime though

i wish they had kept the "Sean Connery" voice for the spies though

They didn't get Sean Connery for the voice. Sounds like him a little.

Tiberian Sun was , ok. But Red Alert 2 just sucked. Renegade is ok I guess, it is a good game, puts you in a Commando from the old CnC , very fun.

**puff, puff**

damn you guys know how to clock up new pages...

**drops dead with exhaustion**

really? i liked Red Alert 2.... Red Alert one is beter, but still. i thought they did an excelent job on it. what didn't you like?

get there Fire, glad you're caught up with us LOL

Mwahahahahah

goodmorning every body...

~:devil: :D Feeling e-villlll:devil: ~

I hope all of you all have a really nice day and wek and stuff and get in to a lot of positive positions;) :D !

I'll be back on Thursday as usual and all I have to say is don't miss me!I'll miss you though...;) Um..I think;)

alright Talia, see you thursday, have fun doing whatever you're doing.

Khadgar said:
really? i liked Red Alert 2.... Red Alert one is beter, but still. i thought they did an excelent job on it. what didn't you like?

get there Fire, glad you're caught up with us LOL
Red Alert 2 is just lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back