ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpectralDragoon said:
My pickup lines probably help out a good deal with birth control.

For instance:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I like spahgetti,
Let's go fuck!

Hmmm...maybe a a bit more prose and rhymes, and your special AV might have worked...:p

Roses Are Red,
Violet Are Blue,
I like you,
Let's go to bed.

insert AV here

Z

good to know your illness hasn't affected your sarcasm or "grrr" ability Crys lol

hey there people!

haha, well Lauren, it really depends on who you ask, and the manner you ask it. :)

good idea Zircon, you write my stuff, I'll post the av's!

i'm just relaxing!! and damnit, i deserve it, i finished working uh... couple hours ago. lol builing a house.... argh. no machines, we drag the beams and sets up t here by hand. hard work. makes me tired *smirks* oh well

hows it going with you fair- er SD?

Oh that sounds like a good time, keep you in shape if nothing else.
Going pretty good right now hehe
kicking back with a Bacardi Silver

That's cool, Khad.

I'm building a house with my bare hands too. well... OK... it's just a computer simulated model, but it's hard work!!!

Last edited:
I've certainly always found that things get harder once I actually get my hands on them. (And I would never let a mere illness interfer with my 'grrrr' ability Khad!)

Crysede ~

Damn ... I know how you feel ... I have busted an ear drum myself from a cold ... I blew my nose too hard ... :D ... Hope you feel better real soon ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose:

*goes to get Khaddy a massage*

Better? :D

crysede said:
I've certainly always found that things get harder once I actually get my hands on them. (And I would never let a mere illness interfer with my 'grrrr' ability Khad!)
Yes, that used to happen to me... But then I got that
Lauren.Hynde said:
"Do you take it up the ass?"
line, so now I'm more into
crysede said:
Wait, is that a pic of a pussy I see on that AV over there?
But that doesn't mean I can't still appreciate a
crysede said:
those big scary cocks

lol damnit Crys! unless you're getting my house horney, i don't think so. unless you mean it as difficulty. but somethign tells me no. *laughs*

Update on Blaze's "Meaningless Posts Competition"
pathetic attempt to draw attentions off that sad post back there...

I decided to give Blaze 10h11 extra for the completion of his task. I'm doing it because that's the time it took him to find out about the challenge, and I don't want to be accused of being unfair, later on.

Therefore:

-deadline is now on June 29th 2002 at 11:33 AM GMT (6:33 AM his time)
-he currently has 2622 posts
-he needs 3509 to successfully complete the task
-he has 102:10 hours left to do it.

100 hours? i think even i could do that *laughs*

anyway, Chewie, my big crazy bud, what say, wou;d you be interested in taking on the role of Arthur in MP: Grail?

the challenge was very simple: Get to #1 on that thread within a week. It's not my fault, Renegade had 6131 posts and Blaze 2002... You can help him, just ask him his password, log in with his name and post! I'm sorry, but there's nothing else I can do. Hope you understand, but anything different from that would be aginst the original purpose of the dare. :(

Lauren.Hynde said:
Update on Blaze's "Meaningless Posts Competition"
pathetic attempt to draw attentions off that sad post back there...

I decided to give Blaze 10h11 extra for the completion of his task. I'm doing it because that's the time it took him to find out about the challenge, and I don't want to be accused of being unfair, later on.

Therefore:

-deadline is now on June 29th 2002 at 11:33 AM GMT (6:33 AM his time)
-he currently has 2622 posts
-he needs 3509 to successfully complete the task
-he has 102:10 hours left to do it.

Whoo hoo!
Lauren, you are the very soul of fair play.
*bows*
Rest assured, I shall put that extra time to good use!

Blaze

Yes, I'm beginning to think I was too fair, because technically you only need those 10 hours to get the job done...

Ah, but remember, I also need to go to work, and once in a while I even sleep...
Ita rare, but it does happen!

hehehe

Blaze

BTW, like my sig line?
*snicker*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back