ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
*laughs*knowing what it's used for does make it an interesting device, something that is pretty tempting to give up adresses for lol

.oO(Hmm ... I wonder what else would ...)

and that random adventure I promised (roll was 61, as I recall) is:

An ogre falls in love with the local lord's daughter.

which isn't as amusing as some, but would still make for interesting RP. Some of the better ones include:

-a powerful tantrist (class in the book...) releases a spell that reverses the sexual preference of everyone for many miles around

-a medusa petrifies lovers in the act of sex then leaves the statues in the public square for all to see

-the adventurer's are falsely accused of kidnapping several concubines from a crime lord's harem

-a doppelganger assumes one of the adventurer's form and commits unspeakable sexual acts

and I like this one best:

-While out in the wilderness, one of the male adventurers wakes up with a blue bow tied around his penis

TumbleUpStairs said:
and that random adventure I promised (roll was 61, as I recall) is:

An ogre falls in love with the local lord's daughter.

which isn't as amusing as some, but would still make for interesting RP. Some of the better ones include:

-a powerful tantrist (class in the book...) releases a spell that reverses the sexual preference of everyone for many miles around

-a medusa petrifies lovers in the act of sex then leaves the statues in the public square for all to see

-the adventurer's are falsely accused of kidnapping several concubines from a crime lord's harem

-a doppelganger assumes one of the adventurer's form and commits unspeakable sexual acts

and I like this one best:

-While out in the wilderness, one of the male adventurers wakes up with a blue bow tied around his penis

Hmm ... I really have to get that book ...

*looks at Khaddy*

*raises an eyebrow and loks back at Arc* uh, what book is this? seriously....

Keep in mind while that book is DnD compatible, it disagrees with gnome veiws on marriage layed down in races of stone an actual DnD book as well as the veiws of elves and marriage in races of the wild. In fact this book says elves not only don't get married but can't understand the concept of it.

Oh and I have internet again.

*Is fuzzled* I'd like to point out to tumble in advance I had no say in this.

hehehe. I'll start worrying if people start groping/molesting. Otherwise it's fun to watch you be fuzzy.

cats said:
*Is fuzzled* I'd like to point out to tumble in advance I had no say in this.
??? :confused:

How can you point it out in advance when I have already fuzzled you Cats???

TumbleUpStairs said:
hehehe. I'll start worrying if people start groping/molesting. Otherwise it's fun to watch you be fuzzy.

You mean groping / molesting Cats right???

Cos if ya mean in general ... Start worrying ... :D

*stretches and whistles while casually walking around untill he is in reach of cats, and sexually molests him.*

Khadgar said:
*stretches and whistles while casually walking around untill he is in reach of cats, and sexually molests him.*

... *Twitches*

EHHHHHH ...

*Takes a polaroid of Khad taking advantage of furbal* This is going up for the record. *Pokes furbal with a stick*

Tumb's AV is good if you want to become nausious.

*steals cats away from sexual assult and hides him in her pants* Grr. Mine. *poor imitation of hissing*

and thankies, though I'm pondering what to change it to next.

*clicks the link* lmao too funny, i remember when i was i kid and that was aired...

OregonGal said:
*clicks the link* lmao too funny, i remember when i was i kid and that was aired...

Ditto ...

BTW ~ Bert is not gay!!! Erine is ... lol ... j/k ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back