ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah but therin lies it's devilishly clever evilness! You see it, remark about how cute it is, go to pick it up, and it bites your head off. Genius!

Abraxas Winterlight said:
get ya one of these & send off the software

http://www.adameve.com/category/internet-enabled-rabbit-pc-9871-3.aspx

9053_143118-medlg.jpg

RIOGHT!!

Like Khaddy would give me his addy ... *smirks*

Besides the software would be too dangerous in either of yer hands ... :rolleyes:

Ok I can ask but I doubt he would give it to me ...

HA!

Fleckin' minimum character post ...

Edit cos I didn't like the really bright ass color ...

Last edited:
dragonrazor said:
chocolate chocolate chunk cookie?
*Shrugs*
It is a magical cookie ... So it is whatever type you want it to be ...

Screech said:
Cookies for staying out of the way? How generous! *hangs off a light bulb for fun*
Actually for being intuitive ... I could have given Brownie points instead ...

Arc da Rat said:
*Shrugs*
It is a magical cookie ... So it is whatever type you want it to be ...

Actually for being intuitive ... I could have given Brownie points instead ...

Yeah, but cookies are just much more edable :D

And the only points I'd be interested in are nectar points (English joke - don't worry if no-one gets it)

*raises his eyebrows* that is one interesting piece of equipment *smirks* i can see it being quite alot of fun too.

*laughs* and why would i not give you my addy hmm? though i immagine people lookiung around in the mail might have a bit of a jaw-drop at a cd labeled "commands for interactive rabbit" amongst the letters *shakes his head while laughing*

& your point is....
oh, you must be chilly, I see 2 points......
:devil: :nana:

*Quirks an eyebrow*

Yo! Just what are ya smoking ... It's not even cold ... :p

.oO(Keep dreaming ...)

Khadgar said:
*raises his eyebrows* that is one interesting piece of equipment *smirks* i can see it being quite alot of fun too.

*laughs* and why would i not give you my addy hmm? though i imagine people looking around in the mail might have a bit of a jaw-drop at a CD labeled "commands for interactive rabbit" amongst the letters *shakes his head while laughing*

*Quirks her eyebrow again*

You would ... *Looks at Khaddy all starry-eyed*

*laughs*knowing what it's used for does make it an interesting device, something that is pretty tempting to give up adresses for lol

we have seen worse.
Trust me on this!!!!!!!

OoOoo! I wanna know this stuff. Do you guys go thru the things for curiousity? What have you seen???

I'm thirsty. *Looking at DR's post* ...Only a month and already 4000 posts. Sheesh. *Drinks water*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back