ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren ~ I think his mind might be scarred for life ...

<~~ will quit editing her previous post ...

*Uses eyedropper to pour boiling hot water into his eyes*

Ahhhhhhh.......

Because,.....Because, frankly, I didn't think I'd ever find anything. But people actually do that stuff.

Show you? Describe?
Ahhhh! *gouges out his own eyes*

It might not have been so bad except I found the step-by-step pictures. Dear God, I'll go to church every day just to keep that out of my personal hell.

Arc da Rat said:
Lauren ~ I think his mind might be scarred for life ...

<~~ will quit editing her previous post ...

MIGHT?!?!?

I am scarred for life. God, I may never have sex again. I'm gonna be overprotective of it for a few years, at least.

But, god help me, I'm gonna try and move on. Live life. One day at a time.....

EWWWWW!! EWW-EWW-EWWWWW!!!

*comes back in looking a bit green*

Okies serves me right for looking when I am eating ...

So, anyway,.....Ummm.......

Cats! Let's talk about cats. Cute little kittens. Yes.
No bad kitten images.

Let's talk about kittens.

Hmm ... weird ... I am getting all these notices that people have posted but nothing is listed in my control panel ... Delayed reaction perhaps?

Well....where IS IT??? I must have it !! (I have to damage someone else's mind with it!!) Will you PM me the link or post it please??

:D :D :D

*kisses your poor eyes*

Abraxas Winterlight said:
that's because we are all sneaky

GLOMP!!!!!!

ACK!

*poof into a purple cat*

(small cat voice) HELP! Get this big lug off of me!

See....there was a reason I couldn't stand to do it myself....you are a strong man, GM.....

I'm so sorry you're scarred!!!
:( :( :(

Arc da Rat said:
Hmm ... weird ... I am getting all these notices that people have posted but nothing is listed in my control panel ... Delayed reaction perhaps?
I didn't get any notifications all day, and it seems like they're all coming now. :eek:

I (I know I'll regret it) would like to see the pics too, please.

*sigh*

Cel ~ I looked but I can't find a free site that to get those pix ... I could also possiblely not be looking for the right thing ...

<~~~ has seen lots of fore-skin & deseased ones ...

*tails swishes*

Meeerrrrr ...

*Arc glomps a certain lurker in her cat form*

Puuurrrrr ...

*rubs her cheek again his cheek*

*smile* sorry for lurking...

i have been waiting to see if Cel was going to come back tonight...

i really wanted to talk to her...

but it doesnt look like it... :(

*sigh*

im sure she will appreciate your looking at those sites for her though... *smile*

you are very brave... i tried... and well... i just couldnt look any more... :(

i hope your day has treated you very well Miss Arc... :rose:

heh ... I was hoping the other lurker would have posted here too ... :D

It wasn't too bad ... I just did a google search for images with the key word PENIS ... Thats why I ended up w/ all that kind of pictures ... I have not found many sites that have the type f penis modification Cel is talking about ... Piercing are easy to find but not much luck on the other ...

*sigh*

Well ... the day has been pretty good ... other than then fact my dad was argueing w/ me about going to my D&D game tonight ... which is why I here at home instead of there ... *rolleyes* ... There is no use in argue/contradiction my dad ... It just pisses him off more ...

*smile* i know how that works...

stubborness runs in my family...

when we really dig our heels in, it takes an act of god to change course... *smile*

im glad to hear that the rest of your day was good though...

HASSAH! most quick, well, quicker than i had expected.... still not entirely sure whats goin on, but for now we're good!

i don't think i was lurking.... so i'll just have to sit here.... and look pretty. i mean, evil.

welcome back Khadgar :)

im going to go to bed now i think.... im about ready to fall asleep at my keyboard...

night all...

*smile*

<~~~ Is stuck using dial-up for the rest of the night ...

*appears & jumps from El's shoulder to Khaddy's*

Mrrrr ... Sweet dreams Bryan ... :kiss:

*rubs her cheeck Happily against his face*

Purrrr ... Missed you ... :kiss:

*nuzzles*

*bites your nose playfully* hey hey! *pets and strokes* good to see you too!

glad to be back among my kitty adroing peoples :kiss:

Mrreow!

*bats her paw playful at his nose*

Mmmm ... *stretches as she is being petted* ... Now don't you wish this was in RL ... :eek:

*poofs into a cat girl with purple-ish hair in his arms*

I hope yer power problem is solved Khaddy ... I hopefully fixed my computer vid card problem ... *raps her knuckles on the press board desk in RL* ... I just now need to get this new DVD-Rom drive installed to replace my dead CD-Rom ...

*sigh*

Never ending ...

*slinks his arms around and squeezes you tighly* mmm cat girl.... lol *scratches*

Ok, people. This was a lot easier to find than I thought and I don't even want to consider what this means. I just googled for "penis modification" and in the short descriptions of one of the sites of the first page of results was "... the most radical of these is the subincision, in which the glans penis is bifurcated
to look similar to that of the kangaroo. This modification was originally ..."

I looked into it (it's an encyclopedia) and followed the links till I got to Subincision. In the External links section is a site dedicated to it with photographs. I'm not going to give you a link to that, cause I don't want anyone clicking by accident.

If you're feeling reckless, google for "Subincision" and stand back. There are loads of photo galleries...

Ahhh ~ so thats what it's called ... I saw a pix but I need to be a member of that site & I wasn't about to sign up ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

:cattail: ~ (was imagining a penis split from the head to partially down the center)

*wiggles in Khaddy's arms while she is speaking*
... Lower ... Lower ... Mmm ... right there ...
*Arches into Khaddy's hand that is scratching her*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back