ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestiale said:
Okay...I need help people!! My best friend from up north could not believe it when I told her that some males (who are into the whole S&M thing), have actually modified their penises by making their one shaft into two. I have personally seen pictures in a book about piercings and body modification, but I don't have access to that book. I want to send her a pic through email *weg*, but I'm not sure where to find a decent picture. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? I honestly don't want to browse through site after site of this kind of stuff, because though interesting, it tends to make me a bit queasy. If anyone can help, I would very much appreciate it!!

:D
Sorry, bella. I can't help you with that one. I hadn't even heard of it before.

The whole thing sounds a bit too weird, though. Do they get two fully working independent shafts? Do these shafts have half the width as the original?

If I want two shafts, I feel a lot more comfortable getting two guys, but call me old-fashioned :D

Celestiale said:
Okay...I need help people!! My best friend from up north could not believe it when I told her that some males (who are into the whole S&M thing), have actually modified their penises by making their one shaft into two. I have personally seen pictures in a book about piercings and body modification, but I don't have access to that book. I want to send her a pic through email *weg*, but I'm not sure where to find a decent picture. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? I honestly don't want to browse through site after site of this kind of stuff, because though interesting, it tends to make me a bit queasy. If anyone can help, I would very much appreciate it!!

Ummmmm, I can't help you. I'm trying to coax my "you-know-what" outta my rear because thats where it his when I read this

YIPE!

???

yer "you know what" & someone else are up yer rear??? :confused:

TMI! TMI! TMI!

Cel ~ I'll see if I can find anything ... once I get my problem solved ... I am feeling a bit better not ... not so queezy ...

La la la,....

Heya, ya bunch of weirdos. What's new?

Elbryan said:
lol... well... i suppose it could be worse then...

though... your use of the word yet implies you dont expect it to stay that way... :(

that being said... weilding a rusty axe at a rotting shed actually sounds kind of fun... :)

Yes. It's a Ton-o'-Fun!
Well, I didn't, but it did, so, eh,.....things worked out.

Celestiale said:
*gets jealous*
I wanna rusty axe!!!!!
*whines*

Hi GM!

*raises an eyebrow*

You want a rusty axe? HI!!

Lauren.Hynde said:
Sorry, bella. I can't help you with that one. I hadn't even heard of it before.

The whole thing sounds a bit too weird, though. Do they get two fully working independent shafts? Do these shafts have half the width as the original?

If I want two shafts, I feel a lot more comfortable getting two guys, but call me old-fashioned :D

Awww...that's okay...but now you have filled my mind with heady images of you in the company of two, adoring cocks....and that may just be too much for me to bear!!!!

*falls over, drooling*

;)

Last edited:
The GrandMage said:
La la la,....

Heya, ya bunch of weirdos. What's new?

*raises an eyebrow*

You want a rusty axe? HI!!

Well...I did, but now I just need a very disgusting picture of a guy with his dick flayed. Can you help me? :D :D :D

Celestiale said:
Well...I did, but now I just need a very disgusting picture of a guy with his dick flayed. Can you help me? :D :D :D

i tried.... i looked... but... i... just... cant... look.... anymore....

*cringes again*

*banishes the bad thoughts... and perks up at the good one that just came on :D*

Good evening Beautiful... :rose:

i hope your day has treated you well... :heart:

Elbryan said:
i tried.... i looked... but... i... just... cant... look.... anymore....

*cringes again*

*banishes the bad thoughts... and perks up at the good one that just came on :D*

Good evening Beautiful... :rose:

i hope your day has treated you well... :heart:

Hello Handsome :heart:

I'm well....didn't get my salad done until midnight, but I think it will be great for tomorrow! :D

I'm gonna make Deviled Eggs too!!!

:D :D :D

*fuzzles into you...not letting go* :kiss:

Oh!!! And thank you SO much for looking for that pic for me....I know what you mean about it not making you feel well! :( :kiss:

Celestiale said:
Hello Handsome :heart:

I'm well....didn't get my salad done until midnight, but I think it will be great for tomorrow! :D

I'm gonna make Deviled Eggs too!!!

:D :D :D

*fuzzles into you...not letting go* :kiss:

mmmmm... *holds you close* :heart: that sounds like quite a feast...

*grin* can i come?

ill bring a dish! :D

Celestiale said:
Oh!!! And thank you SO much for looking for that pic for me....I know what you mean about it not making you feel well! :( :kiss:

lol... i... i guess im not used to seeing people... mistreat... it so seriously...

*grin* i take very good care of mine... ;)

Arc da Rat said:
???

yer "you know what" & someone else are up yer rear??? :confused:

TMI! TMI! TMI!

Cel ~ I'll see if I can find anything ... once I get my problem solved ... I am feeling a bit better not ... not so queezy ...

roflmao!!!!! oh MY, I would DEFINITELY pay a dollar to see that!!!! :D

Thank you sweetie, but I'll totally understand if you can't...it's not the most pleasant thing to go searching for! I hope you feel better soon...I've been sick too...did you give me a bug again?? ;) :kiss:

Celestiale said:
roflmao!!!!! oh MY, I would DEFINITELY pay a dollar to see that!!!! :D

Thank you sweetie, but I'll totally understand if you can't...it's not the most pleasant thing to go searching for! I hope you feel better soon...I've been sick too...did you give me a bug again?? ;) :kiss:

*grin* what are you two doing that might share a cold? ;)

hmmmmm.... *daydreams a bit* :D

Celestiale said:
Not a cold....tummy troubles!!!! Now quit yer daydreaming! :D

awwwww... *rubs your tummy.... mostly*

anything i can do to help? :D :heart:

Arc da Rat said:
HY ~ you ok? ... Have you been drink Shoto's juice??? ... Scary man ... Scary ...

:cattail: ~ ( I wonder what JC is gonna say/do when she sees this)

Mmmmm... I feel okay... Why? And what in the blue hell is "Shoto's Juice"?

(JC would most likely spear me clear across the room...)

Elbryan said:
awwwww... *rubs your tummy.... mostly*

anything i can do to help? :D :heart:

ohhh....oh god.....yes....that's it.....right......there!! stay RIGHT THERE.....more.....MORE..........a little HARDER.............OOOOooooooo......

I think you got it, thanks.

hybirdx said:
Mmmmm... I feel okay... Why? And what in the blue hell is "Shoto's Juice"?

(JC would most likely spear me clear across the room...)

<------ hopes "Shotos Juice" isnt what he thinks it is... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back