ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
*keeps scratching and grins* nice view. lower hmm? thats where we call "dangerously low" you know? *winks and tilts up his legs, so she slides right into him*

Puurrr ... *colides into his chest* ... Isn't this an even better view ... *grins & wiggles her bottom in his lap*

mmmm maybe, maybe not.... but i've decided these upsides are awesome! *grins back and bumps his hips at you*
*licks your nose*

*nips Khaddy's nose*

Good Morn ... Sleep head ...

Mmm ... lucky me I get my favorite guys this morning ...

*crinkles nose then smooches Khaddy & beckens AB*

Heh ... Nothing major ... Just snuggles & smooches ... Or what ever yer two lil hearts desire ... *looks at both of them shyly* ... this morn ...

*smooches one then the other back & forth*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

*bites you* well, i'll probably be going to sleep pretty soon....

*scraches your back some more, and smooches back*

Eep! *gives Khaddy a big smooch* ... I thought you fell asleep at the keyboard ... *plays w/ his hair, as she stretches* ... Mmm ...

*waves her free hand & breakfast appears before AB*

*squeezes you while you stretch and kisses your neck*

no sleeping at the keyboard for me!

yes, hair, good hair....

*sighs*

A bit slow on the typing to night ... I am ...

*gets nice & comfy on Khaddy's lap*

*giggles*

I hope not ... *tugs at his hair gently*

heh ... *rains lots of kisses on his face*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

*smirks* well well, this is excelent. a comfortable ball of feminine in my lap. i do enjoy this. *grins* and now, in comfort, i shall sleep....

*gets a rain catcher and saves them kisses*

*snuggles down in Khaddy's lap*

Good night my sweet evil mage ... *smooch* :kiss:

*listen to the sound of his breathing & heart beat*

I am soon for bed myself ...

Thanks for providing the link Lauren.
OH MY GOD - I thought I was open minded, but opening a penis like that? HELL NO! AIEEEE!!! You so incredibly would not want to give THAT a blowjob. Talk about extreme modification!

*Firesprite suppresses gag reflex and returns to her usual programming*

Damnit. I shouldn't have looked at those pics before bed.

yep I read all the warnings and reactions, so I was pretty much prepared for the bizarre/gross/pretty-damn-serious modification, I just didn't expect it to look like something from rotten.com.

It makes the penis look so raw (as in "accidentally fell off a motorbike at high speed", as opposed to any other interpretation of the word) Its the raw-ness that turns my stomach.

About your book review.... would that be why I've never managed to get past chapter 3 of Dune? It is one of the 3 books I've never been able to complete reading.

(the other 2 were "Black Stallion" when I was about 10, and "Les Miserables" when I was 15 - I got up to about page 1,500 - about 3/4 of the way thru - and decided the french history lesson was over, I'd stick to listening to the awesome music. And the Library wanted their book back.)

Firesprite said:
About your book review.... would that be why I've never managed to get past chapter 3 of Dune? It is one of the 3 books I've never been able to complete reading.

(the other 2 were "Black Stallion" when I was about 10, and "Les Miserables" when I was 15 - I got up to about page 1,500 - about 3/4 of the way thru - and decided the french history lesson was over, I'd stick to listening to the awesome music. And the Library wanted their book back.)
LOL I guess that would be it, yes. I actually read and sort of liked, in a weird way, Dune (Dune Messiah is just silly, if you ask me), but the best ultra-condensation for it would be:

DUNE by Frank Herbert

FRANK HERBERT: I'm lots smarter than you are. I challenge you to understand even one of my paragraphs!

READER: Gee, Frank Herbert is smart. I can't even find the plot.

THE END

LOL
I've tried reading it at least 3 times, and each time I've put it down and gone "Huh? I don't even remember the location let alone any names or situations" so I dropped it again. Its pretty odd behaviour for me, especially considering I own over 500 books at last count, and at least 400 of them are Science Fiction or Fantasy. And so many people like it.. I mean, Movies, awards, rave reviews - that sort of thing doesn't happen to crap books, and I don't have crap reading taste... I think...

Firesprite runs away and hides the Mills and Boon books she was given and buries the XXX novels in her panty drawer.

Panty drawer bulges open cos its too full of books and things

Ok, I confess. Most of the other hundred are either cheap romance or XXX novels. Its all inspiration for the book I'm writing... Honest!

It basically goes: people do stuff that is out of character. People do stuff that makes no sense whatsoever. Cool arabic-type words and names are said, making Frank Herbert look smart and cool.

There. That's the basic plot of pretty much the entire series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back