Sex & Shenanigans

Do I heart this or do I sad-face this??

200w.gif

Like Monkey said, sorry about the covid! That sucks. Hope you have the world greatest blanket to wrap yourself in 💕
Enjoy the show!! I love Thomas Jane and I think he was robbed of his role as the Punisher. He's fantastic in the Expanse!
War Zone is the best Punisher movie. But James version wasn’t terrible. Deep Blue Sea was his finest moment though.

I didn't know anything about this show or who was in it but as soon as I saw him I was like oh, he's from Hung.

But for real, the ending of episode one, and then the ending of episode 3 had me like, fuck, no holds barred with this show I guess.
Oh…it goes harder. But it’s never as dark and dreary as GoT.

For those who go camping (as I’m hoping to this weekend) …

What do you enjoy most about camping? Do you have a favourite place you go? Any memorable things happen?
Yea. There's a place in Indiana known as Fowler Park.... Small but has a lake side beach and camping tent and pull through sites....
It's just enough for closeness but far away for serenity ....

What do you enjoy most about camping? Do you have a favourite place you go? Any memorable things happen?
Waking up in the crisp, cold surrounded by the silence (minus the birds and/or ocean).

Falling asleep under the stars

Spending the day in nature away from life's usual responsibilities

Tent sex

Coming back to add favorite places;
1. Crater Lake
2. The coast (Western USA and Eastern Australia)
3. The outback
4. Yellowstone

Go girl go!!!!

What do you enjoy most about camping?
Being out in nature...listening to the birds... the sounds of a nearby creek or river, or if I'm lucky enough, the sounds of the Pacific ocean waves.

Do you have a favourite place you go?
The southern Oregon coast. I have a bunch of haunts along there I like to go to. But I also love going to the North rim of the Grand Canyon. Absolutely amazing place.

Any memorable things happen?
Funny, what I remember most when I think about my camping adventures is simply "serenity".

The eastern sierras are one of my favorite places on earth. Too many great memories but pooping on the top of Mt. Whitney when they still had an outhouse there was pretty awesome.

Go girl go!!!!

Being out in nature...listening to the birds... the sounds of a nearby creek or river, or if I'm lucky enough, the sounds of the Pacific ocean waves.

The southern Oregon coast. I have a bunch of haunts along there I like to go to. But I also love going to the North rim of the Grand Canyon. Absolutely amazing place.

Funny, what I remember most when I think about my camping adventures is simply "serenity".
We wanna go to the Oregon coast this year as well … love coast camping.

I prefer access to a toilet at all times. But... nature is cool. I have a screened in back porch with a rocking chair so I can have moments with coffee to listen to the birds or rain. I live in a tiny town. Far from heavy traffic and city noise.

I prefer the beach. I can stay there all day... again close to a toilet.

So, if there is a toilet, I'm there.

I prefer access to a toilet at all times. But... nature is cool. I have a screened in back porch with a rocking chair so I can have moments with coffee to listen to the birds or rain. I live in a tiny town. Far from heavy traffic and city noise.

The campsite we’re going to has washrooms and showers … it’s a small luxury but it’s nice when you are older. Pooping in the woods is a young persons game.

Last edited:
Even favorites can changes from day to day or month to month depending on mood or recency etc. Hierarchies are all flawed.
This 💯
British sitcom: Blackadder. Also, finest finale ever.
Yessssss love this one
The most underrated super good show that no one actually watched is My Crazy Ex GF
Never seen it. Maybe should add to my list.
@vagrantx, @SalaciousMonkey22 I'm 3 episodes into The Expanse and holy shit do I ever love love a show that starts with a bang.

I'm about to binge a whole bunch of them now, tested positive for the Covid so me and my couch are about to get real cozy.
Never seen this one either. Will look into it.
Also I hope you aren’t too miserably sick 💛 drink plenty of liquids and get lots of rest.

I'm as indoorsy as they come, but once a year I go down to Assateague Island off the coast of Maryland and go camping on the beach with some college friends. That's one of the islands with the wild ponies, which is super awesome the first time you see them. Then after that you realize that ponies are assholes. But mostly I just like the time to slow down, being away from the lights and actually seeing stars at night (we have a galaxy full of 'em!), and enjoying the quiet of the ocean in relative isolation.

I agree - that's the main reason I ended up buying an RV. 🥰 🥰 🥰

...wish I still had it.

That is my retirement plan. 🥰
A great one! It's what my mom's done. She has a little RV and is touring around Europe. Last I heard she's somewhere near Gibraltar in Spain...

Got a text a few months back. I was eating dinner and staring out the window at the foot of snow that'd fallen during the night. Open the text. "LOOK HONEY, DOLPHINS!" and there's a picture of a (school?) of Dolphins playing in the bay next to her beach-side restaurant....

Back