Orgasm without cumming?

I have done it a few times and in both instances it was not welcome! The girl I was with loved when I would finish in her mouth and was ready for me to do so but instead got nothing. After continuing the deed (not oral) I was ready and finished on her chest which she didn't prefer, but was not a total killer. It is not only muscle control but mental control too I have found.

I have tried with limited success. I haven't applied myself enough I guess. I was able to orgasm without ejaculating, but I ended up losing my erection as if I HAD cum. There is the end goal i think. And no, the ladies didn't like it. They wanted my cum. One actually said.. "And none of that secret agent orgasm thing..... I want your cum."

Since this is a "How To" thread, I'll tell you a sure-fire way to have orgasms without ejaculating. First, you have to contract prostate cancer (I can give you hints about how to do this another time). Then, go to a urological surgeon, who will convince you that you need to have your prostate removed, along with several other glands and connecting tissue. On the morning or evening before your surgery, have your last true experience with ejaculating. After surgery, take several weeks to recover, and learn about how to get erections again, because you have now suffered damage to the nerves that control erection. Finally, you gradually learn that you can still have orgasms, but you never have to worry about cleaning up ejaculate again.

Speaking from this experience, I recommend that you celebrate ejaculation every time you have the opportunity.

As most have said, there is definitely a separation between them. Most sources state that learning to strengthen your PC muscles through exercises like Kegels is very helpful. Once they are strong enough, you can squeeze them to the extent that you don't ejaculate. I have never been able to accomplish the separation fully.

I have, however, been able to accomplish a hands free orgasm through listening to women that do hypnotic trance. It is also an experience that can't be described. The first time was mind blowing when it finally happened.

Good luck in your adventures!

My experience with orgasm and no ejaculate came from just getting fricken old, all kinds of weird stuff happens now.

Many things I have read about controlling orgasm talk about strengthening the PC and tensing up to "hold it in." I have found the opposite to work better. Relax, instead.

Get some fur. Do yourself with it, just to the point of release. Don't try to edge. Just stop. Do this a few more times and concentrate on the feeling of your muscles tensing up. Figure out which muscles they are. (The PC muscle.). Practice relaxing that muscle.

Now, go back to edging and get yourself to the point of release and relax the PC muscle while you continue to push yourself close to the edge as you can.

When you get good at it by yourself, have somebody else do it to you while you practice, relaxing.

It's not easy to do but the fun is in the practicing.

I can see the advantages of stimulating yourself or having your partner stimulate you and stopping prior to climax in order to prolong the sexual experience but what is the point to having an orgasm without ejaculating. I don't see it. I`ve had an orgasm without ejaculating, but Ì`d already had about 5 orgasms with my wife and there wasn`t anything left, so that`s one way to do it, and it`s probably the most fun! Ha ha.

Back