Orgasm Denial

Been away

Been away for a while.

Would love to find someone who likes to tease, edge and play.. wouldnt we all though!

Orgasm Denial Is So Sweet

A lot of us are sadists.

Most people think immediately about physical pain when they hear that, but it's not just physical. My sub liked being spanked with various objects, including a full blown indiana-jones style whip. I couldn't understand why she liked it so much, until we started switching, and she learned that I liked being humiliated, caged, played denial games, etc..

She figured I was a sadist too. How so? Emotional sadism. Her deal was physical sadism. Neither of us could explain well the why we liked it, but we each had our form of sadism all the same.

I figure some of the stuff like femdom pegging, orgasm denial, and the like is simply a form of sadism that crosses both the physical and mental realms (at least for men), I can't really speak for women on this.

I've also noticed very few women seem to be into female chastity. Never understood why...

I have practiced and very much enjoy orgasm control, both by having another person control when I may have sexual release and self-imposed denial. The constant ache to have an orgasm, when you have been celibate for a lengthy period of time, is so gratifying. Your mind is consumed by thoughts of sex, you are desperate to be alone so you can "edge" yourself and you find yourself unconsciously touching the intimate areas of your body.

I agree that it is mentally and emotionally a form of sadism. You are denying your body something it desperately craves and is intensely pleasurable. As the days become weeks without climaxing, my self esteem soars because I have the strength to keep myself celibate. Before long just being able to sexually stimulate myself becomes so gratifying, even though I continue to suppress my orgasms.

Beautifully said! And knowing your partner helps you make the teasing more nuanced with some sweetly sadistic tasks

An interesting and Informative Thread

Miss "Sweet",

Thank you for your kind words. In reading several of your threads you have considerable experience in edging and orgasm denial, both in practicing it and imposing denial on a submissive. You apparently find both to be sexually gratifying.

I like being denied, makes me feel desperate and needy. But i dont think I could ever participate in a long term denial

My new challenge is caged and no cumming, Monday 8:00am to Friday 4:00pm.

Then cum as instructed.

Teased throughout the week. Tasks too.

I have practiced and very much enjoy orgasm control, both by having another person control when I may have sexual release and self-imposed denial. The constant ache to have an orgasm, when you have been celibate for a lengthy period of time, is so gratifying. Your mind is consumed by thoughts of sex, you are desperate to be alone so you can "edge" yourself and you find yourself unconsciously touching the intimate areas of your body.

I agree that it is mentally and emotionally a form of sadism. You are denying your body something it desperately craves and is intensely pleasurable. As the days become weeks without climaxing, my self esteem soars because I have the strength to keep myself celibate. Before long just being able to sexually stimulate myself becomes so gratifying, even though I continue to suppress my orgasms.

I do understand the rewards of edging and denial, but at the same time, I'm very pro-orgasm, like denial and teasing for a day or two, then release; but long-term orgasm denial (while a big turn on) does pose a greater health risk according to some medical sources, men who orgasm 3-4 times a week or more are less likely to get prostate cancer. I don't know if it's fake news or not, but I didn't see any sites disputing it when I did a quick search, and as much as I masturbate, I should live to be 125 !

Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Honestly from a woman’s prospective(my own) it’s very erotic and fulfilling to me. To watch him squirm etc gives me my own goose bumps and makes me feel powerful. Edging and ruined orgasms are hot, the best is post orgasm kind of torture when he’s super sensitive

I fid the idea from both vantage points very tantalising. The idea of giving over control to someone else and being kept on edge for a long time by a loving, but teasing lady turns me on increadably. I would very much like to expirience this. The other way around, keeping woman on the edge of orgasm for long time also apeals to me, I have tried this in role play a few times and it was immensely erotic to me (and I hope also to her) I love bothe the pleasure and the power dynamic that is involved.

Love,

Qs

I haven't really been on the receiving end, and at any rate if I go without long enough I stop caring much, so it might be a little disappointing. In terms of subjecting others the part I like is being the source or arbiter of when and if someone else gets to have an orgasm. If they want or need one, it has to be through me, or with my okay, and otherwise nothing.

I haven't really been on the receiving end, and at any rate if I go without long enough I stop caring much, so it might be a little disappointing.

That's the point of edging. You get aroused, you leak, you desire. You don't cum. So you're horny as a motherfucker yet don't know when release may be.

If you're submissive or a switch, this can lead to extremely submissive behaviour, as you yearn for approval or permission to cum.

That's the point of edging. You get aroused, you leak, you desire. You don't cum. So you're horny as a motherfucker yet don't know when release may be.

If you're submissive or a switch, this can lead to extremely submissive behaviour, as you yearn for approval or permission to cum.

Sums it up very well

Back