PE Training: mind and body

sweettalk4u

Literotica Guru
If you love orgasm control, premature ejaculation training can be the icing on the cake. It is also an excellent way to take your submissive even deeper into submission. Has anyone else experienced this?

Are you talking about training your male to have better staying power, or training him to lose control more quickly as a means of humiliation? I started a thread a couple months back describing how my orgasm denial and Teasing and Denial has led to me having very quick ejaculations when they are allowed. She finds this both more convenient for her and amusing since my ejaculations do not involve PIV sex.

What is it that you mean by premature ejaculation trading? Training him to cum quickly or to last?

PE involves training him to cum quickly on command. It falls under the orgasm control umbrella. Training him to follow an edging regimen for days at a time while learning submission is just as exciting. Mind control and behavior modification can lead to many wonderful bonds in a D/s relationship

Back