Orgasm denial

For training you must learn to obey. So, any situation can be used for orgasm denial. However, as your dom leaves you alone more he may put a vibe in you for the day with a camera and push you to your brink. This will not only help you obey, but to you appreciate orgasms more.

As for punshment it can be similar, or he could continuously edge you which is much harder to not orgasm during and if you do create further much more intense punishments.

For fun my dom has me go out in public doing errands and he controls my viberator to make me want to cum while driving and will be on the phone with me teasing me and pushing me to my limits, he will also do this out to eat, the bar or even a good spike while we walk around which he knows will push me and it’s either I cum and am humiliated so everyone knows or I must hold it together. This can also be a punishment
Good girl! 😇

My Dom uses orgasm denial as training/for his pleasure for a future event. He thinks my pleasure will be greater then. I feel I am being punished. What are your thoughts?
There are people who are really into this but for me, it’s not sex positive and feels wrong.

My wife and I play with this - me teasing and denying her more than anything. Usually starting with texting, then touching through the evening, and finally in the bedroom with a vibrator, bringing her close and then stopping. Sometimes though, when I want to make her cum (sometimes that night, sometimes the next day) it is extra hard for her to. I guess maybe it's sensitivity? Any thoughts?

ETA: We aren't doing full-on BDSM, but it's definitely a submissive scenario where I can take it wherever I want. And I've tried lots of different approaches, some more intense than others, and it's always been well received and fun.

Last edited:
Orgasm denial is amazing for control because it creates an incredible sense of desperation, to the point where you're willing to do utterly humiliating things just for release, and a creative dom can always find good use for such a mood.

Orgasm denial is amazing for control because it creates an incredible sense of desperation, to the point where you're willing to do utterly humiliating things just for release, and a creative dom can always find good use for such a mood.
As a dominant man who employs orgasm control regularly, I have to agree jessica

Back