open chat to join Would be a knight

rbo214

Really Really Experienced
*This Story is set in a far away land, of monsters and magic
There are several different races, (Humans, Orcs, Elves and more)
and is set on a large island.

*Our story begins in the palace, where the old king has just died (he was murdered by his brother for control of the land) There is a short time of morning before the new king can take the throne.

Charactors :

Treborin. half human, half Dark Elf. A squire, who has been training to be a knight, like his father before him. His father was killed on a monster hunt, and because, Treborin unique heritage, his fathers wealth and status was returned to the state.
His mother wants nothing to do with Treborin, as his human side would make him an outcast in her peoples eyes.

Donella. known to her few friends as Ella was a scion to the Aldmer, but that was many centuries ago. Still that fact was to haunt her. Her father had planned to marry her off to one of his powerful friends. An alliance that would be beneficial to both families. Ella didn't want to marry and therefore argued endlessly against it. Her arguments were to no avail, which in the end caused her to run.

Thorn. An elf with a mysterious past, after arriving in the city, she was attacked by a vampire (the pail man) although bitten but wasn't killed. the Vampire curse flows through her, and when the full moon it at its peek the curse will become irreversible. (12 days) she now hunts desperately for a cure, needing the blood of 4 vampire houses, and a mysterious blood stone. Her blood will make the vampires of the world more powerful than ever.

Noric. An old flame of Donella's who has been sent by her farther to retrieve her. He has given his oath of elegance to her father, and will follow his orders and return her to her father by any means necessary.

Roderic. An old veteran soldier with a dark secret, he knew Treborins father, and has survived many wars and has hunted the most powerful and dangerous monsters. Now a solderer of fortune, his reputation give him instant respect, and command of others.

We have had a couple of problems with one writer dropping out, and another being asked to leave as she was only 13 years old.

Roderic has been sent on a quest, so if his writer returns he can jump back in.

So that leaves only 2 writers.
Now if any one wants to join, a great RPG just message me and let me know:
Name & Age and i will get back to you.

Hope to get some interested writers! Someone with humor? Of not....lol

Last edited:
I keep on hoping! Someone with humor ...or not! lol

Back