Open Bar & Grill @ The General Board Lounge (12 PM - 4 AM)

Cold out thar. Still tapped from the holidays. Hadda keep it at home and simple.

Calls for pan-boiled pasta ternt into Cacio e Pepe and Sauza Blue Silver.

giphy-1.gif

cacio-e-pepe.jpg

sauza-tequila-blue-silver-margarita-800x800.jpg

giphy.gif

:heart:

Cold out thar. Still tapped from the holidays. Hadda keep it at home and simple.

Calls for pan-boiled pasta ternt into Cacio e Pepe and Sauza Blue Silver.

giphy-1.gif

cacio-e-pepe.jpg

sauza-tequila-blue-silver-margarita-800x800.jpg

giphy.gif

:heart:

Tequila for two?

That will keep you toasty!

Resurrecting this thread from cobwebs because...well, food and sex, what more needs to be said for the greater joy in a new year? :D

Roll_Prosciutto_LoRes.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

Tonight we dine on Lioni Latticini mozzarella and prosciutto rolls. Put a lil' kick in the red sauce.

It's a New York thing. You'll understand if you cop one of these mini-bricks. :D

cacio-e-pepe-600-1-of-1.jpg

Cacio e Pepe time tonight. With pepperoni slices. Keepin' it simple.

No booze cuz ran out. :( Will rectify that tomorrow. :D

There is beer, whisky, and wine within my viewshed from my home office desk. The experiment begins.

“If you’re gonna reach for a star, reach for the lowest one you can.” J.Blank :D:rose:

In public health we call it starting with the low-hanging fruit. Good advice. Thank you. :):rose:

I was worried for nothing. My thing went great, so... cheers to me!

Having some eventual pita burgers broiling now.

OldFashionedChiliPita.png

Since I'm cooking more due to the social isolating, I've been rebuilding my spice armament from more than just basic salt and pepper!

I put this Chinese Five Spice stuff in the meat and the scents from it being cooked smells amaaaaazeballs.

91ZZfLNgaWL._SX425_.jpg

but what I really should've gotten on my last grocery run was feta cheese. Coulda made these Greek style, I love that stuff. Next time! :D

The mixture sounds great, how exactly do you use it?

It's a great addition to chili, taco and fajita meats, chicken, pork, and even flank steak. It's on the front row of my spice cabinet, which means I grab it often. The cocoa is a pleasant surprise along with the heat.

tdkNq2D6_o.jpeg

Broiling hot Italian sausage tonight. I'll use a few links in some pasta and think of something different for the rest tomorrow. Maybe a stacked sammich.

José Cuervo silver and Black Currant in the glass. :heart:

Yellow-Jasmine-Rice-above.jpg

It's yellow rice for lunch, courtesy of the deliciously convenient spanish joint across the ave. Gonna get complimented Asian style with a BBQ burger, kimchi and two eggs sunny side up.

No dranks. I'm on the clock, strictly agua. Now after 8 pm, though...:D

Back