Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords ~ Introduction

"I wonder why you think it was a, how did you put it? "Source of Malevolence"? Other than you destroying a lot of persons with your outburst, the resetting of time, seems to me to be an agent of new beginnings and starting over. With the added bonus we know where we went wrong and can try to rectify a bad start for better steps in our paths."

Aruku sat cross-legged on the chair and looked at each person there, trying to guage reactions to her words.

"As for that, I think we can find a stronger seating arrangement for you, no?" She smiled kindly to take any perceived sting out of her words to the half dragon.

"aside from the fact I think you would praise your gods if a meteor dropped on your head, I was not referring to the world being reset," Fulguran spat, her mollification missed entirely. "I was referring to the world being reduced to cinders. When I started the strange transformation you see before you and attempted to kill the sheriff, I spat lightning. People, for a second, turned to ashes. I didn't do that part. Something else did, unless sandpoint is the unlikely breaking point for a new volcano."
Deciding to stand was the only logical choice given his current seating arrangement, Fulguran leaned back from the table in a less threatening manner. At least now he didn't look like he was going to reach forward and bite off heads.
Tilting his head to the side as a thought struck him, he looked at Kaijitsu. "You wouldn't happen to know anything, would you?"

Back