Open Bar & Grill @ The General Board Lounge (12 PM - 4 AM)

lots of Labatt's products
old_labatts.jpg

Guys, if you wanna get the girls, you gotta get some girly-fruity drinks up in here.
The kind where you can't taste the 151. ;) The Hunch-Punch

Caipirinha.

A jug will set you back a fifty at Braza, but it's so yummy and good to share with friends.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIUmp-XpxXW8nV3o_J9j0Gsdl8qoZ1o7qZci31Ay64MdF7VuPi8_bXKDmp

Caipirinha is Brazil's national cocktail, made with cachaça, sugar and lime. Cachaça, also known as pinga, caninha, or any one of a multitude of traditional names, is Brazil's most common distilled alcoholic beverage.

Ingredients: Half a lime cut into 4 wedges, a cup of ice, 2 Teaspoons brown sugar, 1 2/3 oz Cachaça (2 shots)

Preparation: Place lime and sugar into old fashioned glass and muddle (mash the two ingredients together using a muddler or a wooden spoon). Fill the glass with crushed ice and add the Cachaça.

Mmm. :)

Guys, if you wanna get the girls, you gotta get some girly-fruity drinks up in here.
The kind where you can't taste the 151. ;) The Hunch-Punch

Real girls drink beer and toss back shooters or shots. Fruity drinks not required!

Any of you guys ever had Pappy Van Winkles?

I'd like to try some but its not easy to get. I'm not sure about the price, but from what I've gathered I think it may be a little too rich for my wallet.

Caipirinha.

A jug will set you back a fifty at Braza, but it's so yummy and good to share with friends.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIUmp-XpxXW8nV3o_J9j0Gsdl8qoZ1o7qZci31Ay64MdF7VuPi8_bXKDmp

Caipirinha is Brazil's national cocktail, made with cachaça, sugar and lime. Cachaça, also known as pinga, caninha, or any one of a multitude of traditional names, is Brazil's most common distilled alcoholic beverage.

Ingredients: Half a lime cut into 4 wedges, a cup of ice, 2 Teaspoons brown sugar, 1 2/3 oz Cachaça (2 shots)

Preparation: Place lime and sugar into old fashioned glass and muddle (mash the two ingredients together using a muddler or a wooden spoon). Fill the glass with crushed ice and add the Cachaça.

Mmm. :)

I used to make these a few years back as a summertime crush. Should think about getting back into it.

Bacon sammich n' steak-cut fries time. :devil:

a7526188bd2fcc2c_bacon.jpg

100_3925.jpg

Best part of doing your own meals is makin' 'em to order. No skimpin' around! :D

I dunno if there is enough bacon on that sandwich.

My druthers is to broil about six to eight strips, then fold 'em and pack 'em down. Nice little greasy stack for the bread to soak up there. :D

I don't go crazy over fries but they look incredible.

Oh, fries are les bombes! Most comfort finger foods like that can never go wrong. When done right, you don't ever want anything else.

Also, when you do 'em or get 'em, make sure you have some vinegar on the side to combine with your hot sawce. ;)

thumb_600.jpg

I'm starting to whip up my own dippin' sauce combos with various condiments, spices and herbs. It's really fun.

I got put on a waiting list for Pappy Van Winkles!
The manager of a local liquor chain said the last case of their cheapest 750mL sold to people who had been on the list for about 2 years and cost $100 per bottle. :eek:

If I do get my hands on a bottle for $100, my cheap ass ain't gonna wanna open it!!

I don't love hot sauce :(. I have my tobasco in the green/ mild version. I like budget on fries well enough, but mayo is best.

In the north of Britain gravy is popular. I have never had that.

Canada has gravy, white or malt vinegar and mayonnaise as selections on chips/frites.

Poutine is a Québécois concoction with frites, gravy and cheddar cheese curds.

Delicious in all the iterations.. my current favourite is sriracha mayonnaise on my fresh fries.

Yummm!

Back