OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Maybe this Scott is a sniveling little bitch...wait, I'm Scott. Ok Wolverine is the bitch, and I am too proud, and my pride is what eventually ends the relationship.

(Just kidding about the bitch part wombat)

Wait...what??

Sigh ok didn't know that. Hey Remy LeBeau, you will be included in my first IC post to this thread.

Fiery...Phoenix...uhm FP...no hmmm hey FiPi when would you like my first post up? I could wait for the next day or just put it up into IC now.

If I'm not mistaken, Gambit is still gamblin'

I just had to switch up the mission that's all.

But damned if it's not going to go completely sideways. ;)

Sooner or later the two of them should just have it out. No powers, no blades, just mano y swine, in the parking lot. Logan will heal from it in no time, but at least Scott could some of it out of his system.

Rai yah have a PM outlining my post, I'll wait for the green light and write it up.

Basic ideas from my side:

My post will leave witness(es)

Hobgob will phone Xavier on a private line and taunt him

Wolverine will know the smell of The Hand's ninjas

Gambit will be hamstrung, but not hidden, so perhaps after a short inspection of the kidnapping site Charlie can do the Cerebro thing?

The main objective of all this is to capture Wolverine, perhaps even try and get Jean Grey as her power is so much stronger than anticipated. I will not write much of the fight scene, I leave that up to you (just imagine a swarm of forty dark purple clad ninjas popping up out of nowhere)

Please refrain from capturing Hobgob, cornering him is fine, I want to write his escape please.

Like I said just ideas, you no like it we can talk about it, like FiPi said: I'm flexible...

Sooner or later the two of them should just have it out. No powers, no blades, just mano y swine, in the parking lot. Logan will heal from it in no time, but at least Scott could some of it out of his system.

You might get your wish sooner than you think. Lol

* puts up his fists and settles into a fighting position, bouncing alternately on the balls of his feet before slowly shadow boxing as he makes a wide arc*

"Oh yeah? Come at me bro." he taunts with a greasy smile and lift of his eyebrow.

Well per instructions I'm just gonna leave this here... >x>

image_zpsd9d14ba2.jpg

Rouge
"Don't ever say you understand me..."
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Powers: the ability to absorb the memories, abilities, personality, and outward physical characteristics of other beings through skin-to-skin contact. Such transfers lasted for 60 times longer than the contact time, with extended contact resulting in the possibility of permanent absorption. No upper limit had been determined for the number of beings she could simultaneously contain. She possesses an amalgamated mutant human/alien Kree physiology that grants her a degree of immunity to poisons, and a virtually indestructible body as well as above normal reflexes and psychic "seventh sense" that enables her to subconsciously anticipate an opponent’s moves.
Personality: Rogue is not the traditional southern belle that most people would expect her to be. Raised by criminals and misunderstood by both humans and mutants alike she is not very trusting. She can come of as morbid or sarcastic at times but is also known to be a bit of a tease. Occasionally she displays bouts of temper or depression and will withdraw into herself for a while.
Bio: Raised by her Aunt Carrie after tragedy befell her parents, young Anna Marie ran away from home and was taken in by Mystique and Destiny, whom Rogue came to regard as her surrogate parents. Rogue's mutant power first manifested in her early teens when she kissed Cody Robbins. Her mind filled with his memories, and he fell into a permanent coma. Eventually realizing she could never safely live among normal people, Rogue began participating in her foster mother's criminal endeavors and came to join Mystique's terrorist Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. On her first mission, the inexperienced Rogue clashed with Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) and permanently absorbed the hero's memories and powers, including the ability to fire concussive blasts, super-strength, and flight. Plagued by the memories she consumed and the knowledge of how dangerous her powers truly were Rogue disappeared for a few years. When she returned it was to seek the help of Professor Xavier in hopes of learning to control her powers.

Last edited:
She's not here to kill you. She's already a probationary X Men and a student.

I am going to suggest that since I am already weakened from fighting off the Phoenix that we take a fourth team member. And so I have someone to diffuse the tension with the men.

Plus Gambit needs to see her and get all googly eyed over her so he joins us back at the mansion. :D

There's no diffusing this tension!

*puts on his John Deere cap and puts a chew of tobacco in his jaw*

"He wronged me, an ifin it takes me til doomseday, he's agonna pay fer it!"

Hillbilly proud for sure. No Fife though, more like Daryl from WD, but a tad redneckier.

so let me get this straight. Scott who although is a decent hand to hand fighter,
Wants to take on a guy who can go toe to toe with the best Assassins in the world and rip them to shreds.
Plus he knows every form of fighting there is, armed or unarmed and has mastered them.
Okay call the paramedics Scotty is going into a coma.

Dead man Walking.

Well, when you put it like that it doesn't sound like such a great idea. Geesh!

remember this is a guy that goes toe to toe with the Hulk and the Thing. You think Scotts punches are even going to hurt him. Plus you hit him in the head he lowers it you hit solid adimantium.

Then I guess he will have to settle for talking shit about him behind his back. lol

So, when are we thinking about the Prof sending up the bat signal? Jean just got hers, and although Scott could really use the relief, imagine how well he might fight frustrated.

Back