OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Nah, just go with it. Scott wouldn't be any less pissed off if or when he found out now, lol.

Jean would completely withdraw from Scott if she felt she made the ultimate betrayal though. And I dont want to put her mind in such a dark place. At least not right now.

I get that, but look at it from Scott's point of view, how could he ever not wonder if today was the day that she finally gives in. Same thing with Logan, there is no way on earth Scott would ever trust him, he couldn't trust him with his SO, how could he trust him with his life and the lives of others.
Scott may be a boyscout, but he is still a man.

Last edited:
Because he knows even though it might be Jean's body it isn't her consciousness making these decisions.

Maybe one of them should stop the other before X gets involved.

Jean should struggle back into control. Phoenix has pushed Logan into beast mode. Jean is going to have to Have to float and soak him.

Alright. Womby, make one more post and i'll write Jean regaining control and disappearing for alone time before she goes back to Scott (explaining her hours long absence from his previous post)

X will inturrupt before Jean and Scott can have a heart to heart.

As for the endgame (like the end of the thread), Jean will probably die. She does this two or three times in the comics.

Yeah she's going to feel guilty!! She genuinely loves Scott, but she will probably not tell him the nitty gritty details. And Svott is trying really hard to be loyal to his marriage so he's not in any rush to leave her over this.

He's making up for his previous affair with Emma Frost. Jean has forgiven him and stayed to save the relationship so he has to do this for Jean. Especially since he knows she's basically a split personality. When Jean regains control she won't know exactly how far she and Logan went because its a seperate concsiousness from her own. She will have a few shadowy impressions but thats all. And Logan will never admit what happened because he doesn't want Jean to cut him out completely or admit his weakness.

It might mot make sense to you but that is just Scott. In the comics it doesn't matter what he does Jean loves him and is loyal and the same goes vice versa.

She tries to destroy the world and he takes her back almost as soon as she is resurrected.

Well, I can see that I am at a disadvantage, not knowing the story, but I am pretty flexible. If I have a general direction I can roll with it I think.

Hmmm. It'd have to be Apocalypse...Otherwise Mr. Sinister is the only other one who Gambit works with as a Horseman.

He doesn't "have" to be anything. We're not following the comics.

Last edited:
Everyone could work with everyone here. We are only limited by our imaginations. Scott could become a raging alcoholic, leave the compound and spend the rest of his days serching for the meaning of life scribbled on butterfly wings if we wanted.

Nobody wants that though right?

Back