OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Whenever Enna gets online. I don't mind if it gets cut short although im sure Jean will be disappointed

Well, I for one wouldn't mind writing another ten pages of our session, but it is a group RP, so I suppose we should get this party started.

Well hopefully he gets online tonight and posts and hopefully nothing is wrong IRL that's keeping him away

well other way is I could run into Rouge thus delaying me. Ha those two had something as well, but more mentor student thing. That would bring her into the story as well before we headed out on mission.

Well, I agree, but honestly Scott is happy right where he is. He may sleep like that.

Rogue is already at the school as an advanced student and probationary X-Men team member.

Jean knows she is slightly weakened from her battle with the Phoenix so she is going to suggest taking her with us since Storm is away.

POST ASSIGNMENTS- I don't know where everyone is but here is what I need you guys to do so this thread can get rolling. Thank you in advance!!!

DK- you need to post what your villains are doing with/to Gambit.

Neko- needs to post Rogue's activities that she did all day Friday and where she is currently, studying? sleeping? sneaking off with some booze? whoring herself out? Kidding...kidding. But post her actions so Jean knows where to find her later. (Jean will probably reach out to her telepathically first)

Xavier/Enna- SUMMON us for a mission!!! Scott and Jean being interrupted is what I had planned all along. Text their phones simultaneously (Logan's too) and optionally, send Jean a telepathic message if you'd like.

Gambit- just respond to DK when he posts what he's doing to capture you.

Wolvie- Go drinking or something while you decide if you're going to Canada or not, then come back when X summons us.

You should post no later than Sunday night. Yeah I am giving you 72 hours to get online and post. We're leaving for the mission NO later than Monday or I'm going to start god modding and writing NPC's.

:3 I will get right on that... Give me a few wonderfully creative minutes and I will string something together...

oh and welcome to the thread Neko. If you want to flirt with Logan as per comics go ahead, or have Mentor type relationship that's fine too. Or just go after the Cajun and use me to make him crazy. LOL

Well sorry Rai, you heard the lady, so post incoming
It's fine. I can post in 15 minutes. I've had exams these past two days, and this is the most free time I've fully had to write a post. If you want though, go for it.

I know everyone has been busy and some people don't sign in as often as others that is why I let y'all have until Sunday.

But hopefully it won't take as long.

Starts stopwatch on his phone while mindlessly munching on popcorn.

'This shit is about to get real!' I think to myself.

*peaks in, noticing "DeathsKnight" is still picking on the Cajun....no matter WHO is playing the character....* Tsk, tsk! You should keep that good ol' animosity for LeBeau in MY thread! ;)

Sooooooo tired

And Lach, you better keep your Cajun on a leash, the bone-breaking, ass-stomping, stogie-smokin', claw-popping, butt-whupping Canadian brawling-machine is still rearin' to give the man a good piece of his mind

Give me a lil' over a week(after the PR vacation) and you got it. Fur ball. But you better be prepared!

*pokes "feistyphoenix" and tries not to**DERAIL**her thread anymore!* ;)

Back