Older chat friend wanted

53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.
Hi, I’m 63 years in and love chatting about anything you can come up with

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.
Listen, Sweetbottomhole, suss out a guy on here who uses Dapperguy as his label. He’ll be suitable for your needs. He sorted me out, good and proper. What a Top he is: Masterful, self-aware, absolute, taboo destroying and has the sexiest cock you would ever want inside you (eight inches of blissful pain giver). Believe me, he's the one.

I am most always available for hot chat/text even take it to video chat. 65 yo bi wm
During weekdays from 7:30 am till about 10:am Eastern time. Feel free to message me on here.

I'm 65 bigger man nice tits sensitive nipples love sucked as well as my cock like to do you

Hi, I'm a 60 yo DWM curious/Bi with limited experience. I'm 6'-2", 225 lbs. If your interested in chatting let me know
I'm 65 bi in Florida interested in chatting with you
Talk about our 1st time men with men naked experience
And if you have another way of contacting you that would be great

Older MWM, HWP, in Virginia. Very curious but also very cautious. Would enjoy chatting with other curious guys.

Mmmm, wish we were 69ing right now Id love to suck your big cock. Im on my way to NYC for the day . Will get back to you . Feel free to write me and tell me what to do.

Mmmm, wish we were 69ing right now Id love to suck your big cock. Im on my way to NYC for the day . Will get back to you . Feel free to write me and tell me what to do.
Want you to suck me and finger my lubed ass to open it up
So I can lay on my back legs up and spread over your shoulders
Your taking my man pussy
Sucking on my tits French kissing me after you've given me a good fucking you fill me with your cum

Oh yes , Ill deepthroat that beautiful fat cock and push 3 fingers into that hungry man cunt to loosen you up for 7 inches of thick hard cock. And after I breed you , lick and suck my cock clean after I pull it out of your loose hole.

Oh yes , Ill deepthroat that beautiful fat cock and push 3 fingers into that hungry man cunt to loosen you up for 7 inches of thick hard cock. And after I breed you , lick and suck my cock clean after I pull it out of your loose hole.
Looking forward to doing it

Back