Older chat friend wanted

53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.
Well, I. would like to share my experiences with you. I used to travel all over the US on business and would run ads on craigslist and invite men to my room. There were some experiences I loved, involving younger men who had me fuck them. The first time was a 25 year old who came to my room looking hot. Nice body, good looking. He went down on me right away when I opened the door wearing only a tee shirt with my cock sticking out. He sucked me so good. He stopped and played face down on the bed and asked me to fuck him. His ass was so cute and so smooth....it looked inviting. SO, I slide my cock into his ass and was soon deep inside of him, fucking him hard and deep. I loved hearing him moan and groan as I thrust my cock deep into him. I pulled out and had him suck me off and take my load in his mouth. He swallowed it all and left.
Second time was a young black kid who came to my room carrying his fast food uniform on hangers. He went down on me and sucked and licked my balls and cock....and asked me to join him in the shower. he looked so young...........we were washing each other and stroking each other and he asked me to fuck him. He too had such a cute and smooth ass and it took no time at all for me to be inside of him fucking his cute ass deep. He moaned and groaned and said "oh fuck me daddy, fuck me good". That got me so excited that I was soon filling his cute ass with my load of cum.
We dried each other off and I gave him a blow job and swallowed his cum
and he left.
What do you fantasize about?
Mike

53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.
Love to role-play with you sometime.I'm 68 years young and 6'4" tall MWM I've always been a top man.So I'd love to hear from you if this sounds good to you TY for taking the time to read this ;)

Sure. Sounds like fun. Love your size. I am smaller and enjoy pleasuring larger men.

I'm always up for a role play or dirty chat - MWM 56 bi discreet
I’d love to role play and talk dirty. I’m MWM 57 and very bi, discretion is always top priority! I’m a very submissive bottom and like anything you can think of!!! I’m not a business man but do get away from time to time but it usually isn’t very far or lang distance. I’d like to take care of that bulge in your suit pants for you while sitting at the bar but a dark corner booth might be better suited for our needs. Get me good and drunk, take me to your room and while the room is spinning you lock the door and push me (very hard) onto your bed!

Now you can finish this, tell me in exquisite detail what your gonna do next……;)

Let’s chat

i want you so bad,i must be controlled,everyday must learned to be a good gurl,punished for teasing&showing off to much
I'm 72...definitely a top. I like nasty and physical role play and I like to be in control......
even if it was just for 5min you used me&humiliated me in this forum or if i must please other men because i,m not worthy for serving you,it would be a honour to be your slut in this forum,whatever you want from me

Back