Curious SWM Looking For Experienced Gay Top For Chat And More

OhioGuy212

Virgin
49 bi-curious SWM looking for an experienced gay top to chat with and maybe more. Would prefer someone who is same age or older than me and would enjoy teaching me all about m2m. I’m 5’10”, 190 lbs, short brown hair, brown eyes, naturally smooth body, fit, run and exercise daily, a couple tattoos, 6” thick cut. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be with a gay male, now I’m single and can explore. This can be chat, roleplay, pic exchange and/or leading up to meeting. I love reading the gay male seducing straight/curious guy on here.

Where at in Ohio ? Buckeye fan ?
Probably was a dumb question !
Ever get to Atlantic City ? Or eastern PA?

49 bi-curious SWM looking for an experienced gay top to chat with and maybe more. Would prefer someone who is same age or older than me and would enjoy teaching me all about m2m. I’m 5’10”, 190 lbs, short brown hair, brown eyes, naturally smooth body, fit, run and exercise daily, a couple tattoos, 6” thick cut. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be with a gay male, now I’m single and can explore. This can be chat, roleplay, pic exchange and/or leading up to meeting. I love reading the gay male seducing straight/curious guy on here.
Wonderful post, love connecting with you

I'm 65 in Florida bi would love to chat
I enjoyed the first experience I had WHITH a older man when I was 18 he was 66 taught me the sexual things men do with each other if you have another way of contacting you would enjoy Doing it

Let's chat see how it goes

Back