Older chat friend wanted

Oh yes , Ill deepthroat that beautiful fat cock and push 3 fingers into that hungry man cunt to loosen you up for 7 inches of thick hard cock. And after I breed you , lick and suck my cock clean after I pull it out of your loose hole.
Oh…mye….goodness. I think I found my man!

53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.
Ever since I had my very 1st experience with older man
All ways enjoying giving them what they were not getting at home

Ever since I had my 1st experience with a older guy I've allways enjoyed sucking cock and having fingers and cock in my ass

Im craving your cock. Laying in bed , the Sun isnt up but my cock is. Im so hard , needing a cocksucker eager to milk a warm load out of me.

Im craving your cock. Laying in bed , the Sun isnt up but my cock is. Im so hard , needing a cocksucker eager to milk a warm load out of me.
I would love to lay between your legs, start gently stroking that morning wood. Teasing it with my tongue as I slide it from the ball sack up to the shaft. Then take it fully in my warm mouth as if its some horny virgin tight pussy getting her cherry broke. Moaning with delight as i continue to grip the base tight and fondling your taint and balls. I pull off for a few seconds as i glare at your glistening cock before me. I start tasting the hint of sweet precum and I lick it off the tip. I hear you beg and groan for me to continue to suck it. You start blurting out nasty verbal demands in desperation for that release. I keep working it in attempt to make your cock throb and ache building up your orgasm. Then finally as I use both mh hands, lips and tongue you release your seed deep down my throat. I almost gag and you lose your sense of self as you continue to orgasm spurting several ropes in me. I just hold your dick in my mouth until your completely finished.

Did I milk it like you wanted?

I would love to lay between your legs, start gently stroking that morning wood. Teasing it with my tongue as I slide it from the ball sack up to the shaft. Then take it fully in my warm mouth as if its some horny virgin tight pussy getting her cherry broke. Moaning with delight as i continue to grip the base tight and fondling your taint and balls. I pull off for a few seconds as i glare at your glistening cock before me. I start tasting the hint of sweet precum and I lick it off the tip. I hear you beg and groan for me to continue to suck it. You start blurting out nasty verbal demands in desperation for that release. I keep working it in attempt to make your cock throb and ache building up your orgasm. Then finally as I use both mh hands, lips and tongue you release your seed deep down my throat. I almost gag and you lose your sense of self as you continue to orgasm spurting several ropes in me. I just hold your dick in my mouth until your completely finished.

Mmmm, sounds perfect. So close to cumming in my palm . I never waste it.

Yes you did you sweet thing
Now stick your cock in me and give ma another load

Back