Older chat friend wanted

Bicurious50s

Virgin
53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.

53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.
Hi, I'm a 60 yo DWM curious/Bi with limited experience. I'm 6'-2", 225 lbs. If your interested in chatting let me know

Hi, I'm a mwm in my 80's and stillhorny. Would love to chat and roleplay. I love roleplay, and have played bi, gay males,female, and any age.
I live in Australia, but happy to chat on here.

Hi, I'm a mwm in my 80's and stillhorny. Would love to chat and roleplay. I love roleplay, and have played bi, gay males,female, and any age.
MWM from Cape Town, drop me a line if you would like to chat

Hi I would love to chat and see if we're a match

Are you still looking?

Back