Older chat friend wanted

39 mwm some of my favorite horny times have been sending videos to older daddy doms on kik doing what I'm told in return getting videos of the cumming to me being an obedient slut

I became very interested in older guys growing up, the ones my mother told me to avoid I became curious about. Still excited about them all these years later!

even if it was just for 5min you used me&humiliated me in this forum or if i must please other men because i,m not worthy for serving you,it would be a honour to be your slut in this forum,whatever you want from me
Let’s hope you got what you needed, otherwise I’ll help fuck your head into the headboard.

53yo straight mwm curious. Since I was young I have had a desire to be with an older man. 5'7 170 lbs, was always the shortest guy in school and would get teased about it. I also found myself feeling nervous and get butterflies in my stomach when I was around older bigger men. I would like to have an older bigger top man to chat or roleplay with long term.
Chat away my friend… 67 WM married, some past experience but never really fulfilled… wanted more, but was a great start MMF and long time in the past… hoping for a brighter future… let’s chat for details…

53 y/o bi MWM willing to chat
I'm 65 bi like sucking on nipples while stroking cock then get on my knees and suck you untill you cum in my mouth so I can put some on my fingers and finger myself
We then get in shower get each other clean then get in bed and really get the sexual party started

I'm 65 bi like sucking on nipples while stroking cock then get on my knees and suck you untill you cum in my mouth so I can put some on my fingers and finger myself
We then get in shower get each other clean then get in bed and really get the sexual party started
I like the sound of that!

Back