Old School Musicianship… Rock and Roll.. Jazz… Blues… Big Band even…

I have had that happen way too many times! I look back at the beautifully crafted version of War And Piece I just type in, and part of it deleted itself mysteriously. Stupid iPad hates me. 🤣🤣🤣

I'll blame it on my internet connection, yeah that was it 😂

It was actually acting kind of wonky last night and this morning. I kept losing connection for a few minutes at a time. I rebooted my modem and router and that seems to have taken care of the problem (fingers crossed).

This came up on autoplay this morning. Just what I needed to hear today. B.B. King is one of the reasons I decided to learn to play guitar. And that decision changed my life.

Oh yeah! As a kid, if B B or Chuck Berry was on tv, my mom would call me in to see them. And Jerry Lee Lewis. I started piano at 6, and Jerry made the piano cool.

Oh yeah! As a kid, if B B or Chuck Berry was on tv, my mom would call me in to see them. And Jerry Lee Lewis. I started piano at 6, and Jerry made the piano cool.
Your mom was cool!! I didn't pick up an instsrument until I was 26. My parents wouldn't have encouraged me to play rock music. They would have said "Turn it down!" It was because an online friend who I talked about music with enouraged me to learn guitar. He said "It's never too late to start." He was right.

Sidebar: Having online friends in the late 80s meant having a modem and a phone line, and dialing into a BBS. The internet did not exist.

.....Abba...."Dancing Queen" Live 1979.....interesting, as Agnetha gives the camera man quite a look at the 2 minute mark, I think he was maybe getting a bit in her space!

AƁBA - Fernando - 1976

This my favorite ABBA song :love: :rose:
I don't know if I have a favorite Abba song, there are many that I like equally....but I think "Arrival" would be my favorite Abba album.....I read that Abba's first concert date on the Voulez Vou tour(1979) was North Lands Coliseum in Edmonton....

This is a fixture in Bruce’s current tour. He’s got some really good singers helping out. The E Street Chorale.

Back