Stupid and or pointless?

4murlymrsj

Virgin
So I'm a 51, yr old lady, all natural. I write and have written a number of erotic stories for self published books and on occasions individuals. I've also done a lot of amateur modelling over the years. I have sold image sets to older gents and ladies with some success etc so the question is, this Onlyfans thing. Is it worth a punt or is it all hype?
Was thinking maybe a page selling, image sets and stories?

Would appreciate constructive thoughts folks and no, despite what some might think I'm not trying to drum up business, as I haven't and may not even go there.
Admin feel free to remove this post if it violates any board rules etc and sorry if it does.
Image, as i like to show off a bit lol.
Thanks
x
https://www.dropbox.com/s/evq9vhsyqkdkamb/nude stock 21.jpg.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqh13x6n2psjauj/Star Dress 49.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tv639atmftlbvg/Star Dress 44.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
Well, I don't see anything bad from where I'm sitting! ❤️‍🔥

there's nothing stupid or pointless about creating erotica, especially if you're about that life.

as I understand it, doing OnlyFans is a bit more than just a dabble if you want something to come out of it, so you'll have to treat it like a business. That might kill some of the fun of showing off.

if it's just about showing off, word on the street is that after years of irrelevancy due to self-cratering, Tumblr brought nudity back to its platform like the good ol' days. ;)

Something i would consider before setting up an OnlyFans account is how far i'm willing to go content wise. Ive never got into the O.F thing but i could see "artsy" content being less sought after compared to more graphic content which could effect youre # of subscribers. Just my $.02

I'm of the opinion that people at 51 are in their prime if they take care of themselves. I know zero about only fans. Whatever works. Good luck!

So I'm a 51, yr old lady, all natural. I write and have written a number of erotic stories for self published books and on occasions individuals. I've also done a lot of amateur modelling over the years. I have sold image sets to older gents and ladies with some success etc so the question is, this Onlyfans thing. Is it worth a punt or is it all hype?

Would appreciate constructive thoughts folks and no, despite what some might think I'm not trying to drum up business, as I haven't and may not even go there.
Admin feel free to remove this post if it violates any board rules etc and sorry if it does.
Thanks
x
You are so sexy and arousing. I hope I can find more of you every day so I can get
Hey thanks darling for taking the time to reply x
You are so sexy and arousing. I hope I can find more of you every day so I can get my day started with a hard cock.
WOW

Thanks
x
Life is stupid and pointless. Fortunately it is also a complete illusion. How do I know that? The Entities did not tell me, They showed me...this is what They gave me. I have to put it here for human consumption because it cost me every imaginable and unimaginable thing. Remember..***** is easy when you realize it's all an illusion. And, this is what I leave you with...but I'm not leaving anything because I never arrived...and yes, it is exactly 750 words for a very specific reason that will never matter...because nothing matters...and I don't mind. Mind over ma...

The End of The Beginning of Everything That Never Matters

Run. “It is already too late?” he screams, The Entity smiled, Roland thought, smiling is an act of aggression to the “Mean! Why are you being so….?” “Doctor! We’re losing the patient!” He closed his eyes, “It is finally over” he watched, as if completely unattached from the suffering he was about to “Cause can only be established when two conditions “Are you satisfied?” she looks at him with pure hatred, a face only a mother could, “Love is an illusion, brought to you by….” The Entity turned to look at him, “Smiling is an act of Regression?” Have you not learned, my son, nothing is ever lost, you said you wanted to live forever, now prepare, you were never born. “Doctor! You’re…” The Doctor turned his gaze to me, “Heal thyself” he smiled, “Did you know…?” she looked at him, realizing the betrayal. Smiling in the animal world is an act of “Repent!” sayeth The Lord of Flies, “You cannot focus on future, for you cannot change what has already about to happen, this was your doing, you realize…” That is not for you to decide, The Entity looked to him as if seeing him for the first time, “This is your Final Warning, you have breached The Portal. What you just witnessed cannot be altered unless you fail…” “I said you failed; you are a failure!” but that only seemed to enrage him further, his eyes closed as he pushed the blade even deeper into my stomach, I started to scream…” Oh yes, there is pain, I can assure you” he said, almost sadly…” First Prize!” The boy stared, wondrously, at the trophy, he had just been handed marching orders, the troops amassed at The Border, looking into The Darkness with a mixture of fear and delight, “It was never over” he realized, too late, “I should never have focused on what cannot be altered, focus instead on those who matter the…” “Mind over matter” she says to him, smiling, her teeth bared as if about to devour his soul “Doctor!” she screamed, eyes widened in horror, “I said turn right” he turns left anyway, as if not even listening, he had decided long ago this was not never going to work and now he was resolved. “I never meant for it to begin on this note” he told The Judge, “I am asking for The Court to grant me…” “Mercy?!” The Judge glared, “you sicken me, if you realized what suffering I am about to sentence you to, may God have” Mercy is for the weak, he reminded himself, looking into the mirror “As if you cared, how can you say you loved me?” her eyes, full of tears, met his, he “Smiling is an act” “I know,” she turned her gaze to the ground, beneath her the sand was quickly consuming the blood pouring out from her, “how much blood can one person lose?” she wondered. “Nothing is ever lost if nothing was ever gained” The Entity grinned, that grin masked a very dark knowledge, the knowledge that “Once you hit that button, the program will run. Once that happens, you will have very little.” Time and space are one thing, he thought to himself, but where we see space as three dimensional, we see time as unidimensional, moving only one direction, where in reality, “Oh, this is very real, I can assure you” he looked down at his hand holding the pistol. He thought to himself, remember to angle it correctly. He looked in the mirror, I have to do this the proper way or all I accomplished is lost. He watched himself calmly as he put the end of the barrel into his mouth. “This is going to hurt for but a brief time” “Doctor! There is no time! You are losing the patient!” the doctor looked down at the scalpel, patience is a virtue, he grinned, wryly, I never should have spoken to The Entity smiled, “Smiling is an act” “Yes” she said, feeling faint as the blood continued to pour out, “you say that every, single time you kill me” “Yeah, but does it ever get old?” his mouth was smiling, but not his eyes. “This was such a waste” he told himself, looking into the mirror but not meeting his own gaze, “had I been conceived only one year later, I would have been aborted, I would have been only a statistic” he cocked back the hammer, closed his eyes. Insanity.

Thanks
x
P.S. I did not compliment you on the pictures only because I did not look at them. Consumption is a uniquely human activity. I am certain...they are lovely.

Life is stupid and pointless. Fortunately it is also a complete illusion. How do I know that? The Entities did not tell me, They showed me...this is what They gave me. I have to put it here for human consumption because it cost me every imaginable and unimaginable thing. Remember..***** is easy when you realize it's all an illusion. And, this is what I leave you with...but I'm not leaving anything because I never arrived...and yes, it is exactly 750 words for a very specific reason that will never matter...because nothing matters...and I don't mind. Mind over ma...

The End of The Beginning of Everything That Never Matters

Run. “It is already too late?” he screams, The Entity smiled, Roland thought, smiling is an act of aggression to the “Mean! Why are you being so….?” “Doctor! We’re losing the patient!” He closed his eyes, “It is finally over” he watched, as if completely unattached from the suffering he was about to “Cause can only be established when two conditions “Are you satisfied?” she looks at him with pure hatred, a face only a mother could, “Love is an illusion, brought to you by….” The Entity turned to look at him, “Smiling is an act of Regression?” Have you not learned, my son, nothing is ever lost, you said you wanted to live forever, now prepare, you were never born. “Doctor! You’re…” The Doctor turned his gaze to me, “Heal thyself” he smiled, “Did you know…?” she looked at him, realizing the betrayal. Smiling in the animal world is an act of “Repent!” sayeth The Lord of Flies, “You cannot focus on future, for you cannot change what has already about to happen, this was your doing, you realize…” That is not for you to decide, The Entity looked to him as if seeing him for the first time, “This is your Final Warning, you have breached The Portal. What you just witnessed cannot be altered unless you fail…” “I said you failed; you are a failure!” but that only seemed to enrage him further, his eyes closed as he pushed the blade even deeper into my stomach, I started to scream…” Oh yes, there is pain, I can assure you” he said, almost sadly…” First Prize!” The boy stared, wondrously, at the trophy, he had just been handed marching orders, the troops amassed at The Border, looking into The Darkness with a mixture of fear and delight, “It was never over” he realized, too late, “I should never have focused on what cannot be altered, focus instead on those who matter the…” “Mind over matter” she says to him, smiling, her teeth bared as if about to devour his soul “Doctor!” she screamed, eyes widened in horror, “I said turn right” he turns left anyway, as if not even listening, he had decided long ago this was not never going to work and now he was resolved. “I never meant for it to begin on this note” he told The Judge, “I am asking for The Court to grant me…” “Mercy?!” The Judge glared, “you sicken me, if you realized what suffering I am about to sentence you to, may God have” Mercy is for the weak, he reminded himself, looking into the mirror “As if you cared, how can you say you loved me?” her eyes, full of tears, met his, he “Smiling is an act” “I know,” she turned her gaze to the ground, beneath her the sand was quickly consuming the blood pouring out from her, “how much blood can one person lose?” she wondered. “Nothing is ever lost if nothing was ever gained” The Entity grinned, that grin masked a very dark knowledge, the knowledge that “Once you hit that button, the program will run. Once that happens, you will have very little.” Time and space are one thing, he thought to himself, but where we see space as three dimensional, we see time as unidimensional, moving only one direction, where in reality, “Oh, this is very real, I can assure you” he looked down at his hand holding the pistol. He thought to himself, remember to angle it correctly. He looked in the mirror, I have to do this the proper way or all I accomplished is lost. He watched himself calmly as he put the end of the barrel into his mouth. “This is going to hurt for but a brief time” “Doctor! There is no time! You are losing the patient!” the doctor looked down at the scalpel, patience is a virtue, he grinned, wryly, I never should have spoken to The Entity smiled, “Smiling is an act” “Yes” she said, feeling faint as the blood continued to pour out, “you say that every, single time you kill me” “Yeah, but does it ever get old?” his mouth was smiling, but not his eyes. “This was such a waste” he told himself, looking into the mirror but not meeting his own gaze, “had I been conceived only one year later, I would have been aborted, I would have been only a statistic” he cocked back the hammer, closed his eyes. Insanity.
Why the hell would you drop that hugh pile of shit in someone else's thread? :)

Back