Ohio

25 yro straight male, currently an hour between cleveland and columbus, but moving back to cleveland in a few weeks. Happy to know I'm not the only lit fan from Ohio.

Open Minded In Cleveland

35 Straight male from Cleveland area. Ladies, I'll write an erotic story with you in it if you will tell me or show me what effect it has on you.

backslash whats good :)
what are your stats?

Stats? I have lots of them. :D

If you're looking for the basic physical info about me, that would be:

32, 6' tall, 178lbs (aiming for 170, actually - want my stomach back to perfectly flat. It seems motorized two wheels isn't good for staying in shape like unpowered two wheels), brown hair/eyes... devastatingly handsome. :cool:

28, nw ohio, looking for a hook up. I hate my fiance as she cheated on me with my best friend. Now I just want to find a hot ass woman to hook up with.

Did all the Ohio people give up on this? I know I'm not the only Buckeye that is active here. Let's get a Roll Call!

Rio and Maria you're both wrong, sorry to tell you. Where did the only two time Heisman trophy winner go to school? That's right, OSU! We wear the scarlet and grey proudly here, and we love Woody and Jim. It's a shame that the two greatest coaches in Buckeye history have gone down in such horrible ways.

Back