Roxxm_e

Virgin
Hi I'm Indian male I'm using lit from many days and I'm quite enjoying it but it's very hard to find Indian female here , i would love to hear from them what they like abt lit and what they are looking here for and many more ....

There are quitr a few e-bangable worthy Indians here. Look out. They are all about wanting that dick though.

Please do not Pm telling me to mind my own business. This is a public forum so when you post, it is everybody’s business.

My post above, saying try the Personals, was a helpful one. The Personals are where you go if you are looking to find somebody to chat with or make a connection with. People from other areas of Lit might go there if they are looking for the same. I was trying to give you a bigger pool to fish in.

I said they might not be interested in you because you have only been here for a nanosecond and you have already told lie after lie about your age. What else do you lie about?

Your spelling and grammar are better in your PM than they have been on any of your posts so far. Maybe that is just also an act.

Whatever your reason for being on Lit, be that to find somebody to chat with or to wind people up, you are failing at both. What you are being successful at, is being a total fucking dick

They are around but probably aren’t interested in yo

Please do not Pm telling me to mind my own business. This is a public forum so when you post, it is everybody’s business.

My post above, saying try the Personals, was a helpful one. The Personals are where you go if you are looking to find somebody to chat with or make a connection with. People from other areas of Lit might go there if they are looking for the same. I was trying to give you a bigger pool to fish in.

I said they might not be interested in you because you have only been here for a nanosecond and you have already told lie after lie about your age. What else do you lie about?

Your spelling and grammar are better in your PM than they have been on any of your posts so far. Maybe that is just also an act.

Whatever your reason for being on Lit, be that to find somebody to chat with or to wind people up, you are failing at both. What you are being successful at, is being a total fucking dick
I don't even give .01

I don't give 1 %shit what u say abt me

I don't even give .01

I don't give 1 %shit what u say abt me
You don’t need to give a shit about what I say about you. You are digging that fucking grave all by yourself.

I am sure it won’t be long before your age reverses that far, that you are still a tiny speck in your daddy’s ball sack. Hopefully somebody advises him to put a fucking condom on this time

You don’t need to give a shit about what I say about you. You are digging that fucking grave all by yourself.

I am sure it won’t be long before your age reverses that far, that you are still a tiny speck in your daddy’s ball sack. Hopefully somebody advises him to put a fucking condom on this time
U should mind ur language, or better keep ur mother away from me , It won't look good if u suck on ur younger brother

U should mind ur language, or better keep ur mother away from me , It won't look good if u suck on ur younger brother
Ah, baby cakes! Is this some sort of playground riddle?

Is this some sort of code to let people know you fuck your mother while she sucks your younger brother? There is a whole section on Lit for that.

I am too sophisticated to type in that new fandangled abbreviated shit that you seem to be so good at. Did your school not have enough teachers to teach you the whole basic language set? Or is it that you can’t wank and think at the same time?

I think you need to stop messing around and admit that you are feeling embarrassed because although you are fantasising about a particular type of lady, I have made your cock hard today. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of them.

Take those thoughts and use them for the whole day, just try to be a little harder and last a little longer next time. You will be respected more for it

Back