Ohio

Very nice! I sat on the dock and have my first glass of Sam Adams in about 5 years last night. Much better than I remember!

Very nice! I sat on the dock and have my first glass of Sam Adams in about 5 years last night. Much better than I remember!

Ah... the Boston lager? Not bad for a lager.

I wont judge :) as long as you are having beer you are good in my book :)

Cream Stout. Kind of smooth and sweet. But still beer any way you roll it.
Theres 4 of those in the beer fridge. I wasnt a fan..and so they sit till some sucker comes over ;)

I might go crazy and drink soem Schlitz tonight....YEASSSSSHHHHH!!!! hahahaha

Lol and you will enjoy it.

Im still trying to male way for the beer from the beer haul this weekend. I got friday nights in.. but sat still has a long way to go before it fits. That was $400 in beer alone.

Were making fun of Sam Adams. Tsk tsk

Oh hell when's the last time you had a little kings?

And for the record.. the ipa homology mix case pack from sam adams had some of the best ipas in it ive had recently.

Their regular ipas..meh... not so much.

Hi everyone! I joined forever ago, but haven't been on here much. Lame, I know. Anyway, i'm 31, I'm a girl... I live near Cincy... um. Yeah, it's Friday night and I decided to stay in and get some nice alone time! I'm sittin around drinking vodka and reading Lit - definitely a good night. So, how are all of you fellow Ohioans doing??

Morning Ohio...

Thinking about all you toledo listers.... hope you have found some water & a place to take a shower.

Lol

Oh hell when's the last time you had a little kings?

And for the record.. the ipa homology mix case pack from sam adams had some of the best ipas in it ive had recently.

Their regular ipas..meh... not so much.

I actually had a few Little Kings 2 weeks ago, I kinda like 'em.

Back