Oh, hello again.... ;)

((HUGGS))

What a return... I hope its more than a tease, but I will take it because gawd damn are you fracking beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, arousing and alluring as ever. I particularly loved these three:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jaw droppingly sexy and arousing, definitely have me wishing and hoping for more. Sorry I wasn't around when you were posting, I have NEVER forgotten about you. That is for dang sure.
:rose: x 13

Trying to grow my hair out... It's taking too long.. Might chop it off this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 390
It's funny.. I am more active these days but still just as chubby as ever. Good thing I LOVE my curves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 421
It's funny.. I am more active these days but still just as chubby as ever. Good thing I LOVE my curves.

I think you are very beautiful, you know that. I love your curves too, and I love the hair... I am a person who loves a woman with long hair, I find it to be very sexy.

This thread was one of the first ones that I lurked on before I ever started my own thread. You are gorgeous. Your confidence is sexy as hell. And I will come back to this thread over and over again to tell you so! :heart:;):D

OMG... Where have you been hiding...??? I love this thread... And subscribed... I love your pix... And would love to chat with you... Would you mind if I PM'd you sometime???

Back