Oh Brother spank that Ass [Spankmegirl23]

-He held her hair and began to fuck her mouth nice and deep and hard groaning moaning and holding her head tightly as he enjoyed him self.-

She moan as he began moving his hips his cock in and out her mouth his hand held her head so she could only suck him as he fucked her mouth deep throating her at times.

-He groaned moaning her name loudly.-"Oh Marie i am close so dam close."-he groaned and soon came filling her hot mouth with his cum shooting 3 loads.-

Soon she felt his cum flow down her throat she swallowed all of it breathing heavy as he pulled out after he was done she stood and smiled at him.

-Nick washed her and she washed him as they dried off and dressed as they relaxed.-"So wanna just snuggle in bed for now and we can feel refreshed then do what ever we want tomorrow?"

They got out and dried off and she put on a long shirt of his and laid in bed he asked her .-"So wanna just snuggle in bed for now She nodded she snuggle against him and closed her hair and she was ready for the morning maybe she get alittle spanking out of him then fuck her she loved being in his arms now.

-Nick held her close stroking her hair softly.-"get some rest love."-Nick smiled and kissed her cheek and closed his eyes softly.-

She nodded to him close to him she smiled closing her eyes she couldn't wait till tomorrow but she knew soon they have to hide it since their dad would be back home in 2 days but they would enjoy their time alone.

-The next morning Nick smiled and slipped from the bed as he saw her face in bliss she must of been having a nice dream as he ran his hand down her body he found her pussy was so dam wet what was she dreaming about. He grins and decided to rub her pussy a bit and walked out grabbing his clothes and went to shower. He showers and dresses as he walked passed she seem to be just waking up.-"I am making chocolate chip pancakes. Shower and dress when you can."-he smiled and walked down to make breakfast and talk about there day events today.-

She woke to his hand rubbing her pussy she groan then see him walk out she moan in though he was going to go on but she got up and shower and dress in blue sundress and blue panties going down she smiled and sat watching him cook.

-He flipped a pancake on to a plate and two plates of pancakes were finished.-"Here you go sis."-he smiled as he brought over two glasses of milk to the table as well.-"Dig in."-he smiled and put the utensils down and began to eat.-"So what were you dreaming of."

She smiled as he set her food and milk down started to eat she was hungry then she looked at him as he sat and ask her what was she dreaming she smiled as she eat and then said "Oh it was nothing but you know what I'm thinking down..you fucking me on this table then thinking of it every time dad sat and eats at it" She laugh and watched his face as she went on eating.

-He smiled and was astonished and grins.-"I think i can do that...it be our first fucking of the day we have more time all day to enjoy this."-he chuckled. Nick kept eating and watched Marie tease him with her knife and fork as he shook his head looking to her.-

She noded to him she could tease him she licked her lips eating sucking on her fork abit if she had to wait she was going to pass the time with teasing him a bit as they eat she smiled at him knowing it was getting to him after awhile.

-He finished his breakfast and cleared his spot and smiled.-"When ever your done go put your dishes away and come back in here."

She finish and smiled taking the dishes to wash and push away she wanted to tease him taking her time she walked back in and stood by him.

-He grins and Nick laid her on the table as he lowered her panties and raised her sundress as he lapped her pussy lifting her legs groaning.-

Last edited:
She moanas he lifted her on the table soon their father would eat on everyday he took off her panties and did her dress up his tounge hit her pussy she moan in pleasure then lift her legs licking at her more she moan " Oh god" She loved him pleasing her too she enjoyed it for abit then told him " Fuck me now get that nice cock in my wet pussy"

-He groaned in her pussy and smiled.-"I like it let's get you fucked."-his thick cock pushed in her pussy and groaned as he thrusts his cock in to her hot pussy and began to fuck her pussy holding her legs tight as his cock slammed deep in her hot waiting pussy.-

She smiled as he enter his cock in her pussy and started fucking her on the table she moan out " Oh yes fuck me"

-Nick smiled and began to fuck her pussy hard and fast groaning holding her hips her legs around him. Nick moaned her name as he lifted her legs a bit more his cock now pounding at her g spot.-

He was fucking her good on the table,her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her she moan out and soon cum with a scream.

-Nick groaned holding her hips. Nick picked up speed fucking that hot pussy through and through groaning with every inch of cock pounding her pussy.-

She moan him fucking her so good her body was on fire and her nails went into his neck and soon cum hard all over his cock.

-He groaned and came filling her pussy and groaned softly holding her.-"Oh Marie....that was hot...."-he smiled and held her tight.-"Should we shower again?"-he chuckled.-"What do you want to do today?"

Back