Oh Brother spank that Ass [Spankmegirl23]

" Oh god cum in my pussy please" He was so deep in her as she clam down from cumming

Last edited:
-He groaned and came filling her pussy groaning and filling her hot pussy.-"Oh yeah sis....we should clean up and get lunch."-he smiled a bit and kissed her as he turned her around.-"Ready to replenish our sex batteries?"

She smiled getting off his cock she fixed herself seeing the movie was over she looked at him "Sure but later i think i need a spanking for this " She smiled not knowing if he would but she was teasing him.

-Nick smiled.-"Oh you will get a spanking alright missy for being a naughty slut."-They cleaned up in the rest rooms and left driving around.-"Where do you want to eat."-he said softly.-

She laugh and walked out in front of him " Maybe some tacos" She smiled walking feeling his cum run down her leg.

-He smiled and nods as they got in there car and drove to a taco place and ordered. after they got there order they sat down. he smiled.-"Come sit next to me."-When she sat down he took his soft taco and wrapped it tight and put it between her legs taking some pussy juice putting it on his taco and bit in to it.-"mmm that tastes good."

As they sat she watched him put his taco to her pussy then eat it she got turn on watching it she smiled " was it?" he was teasing her.

-He laughed a bit and smiled.-"Indeed."-he looked to her eyes and grins.-"Wanna try my special sauce on yours you may need to work it a bit."-he chuckled.-

-He grins and winks a bit as we finish eating and smile walking to the car where we sit a moment.-"So what do you want to do now sexy."-He smiles and looks to her.-

They finish eating then leaving he asked her what now "maybe a shower its getting later but i want to suck that cock can you drive or you want me to right here" She starting undoing his pants getting to her knees she had a dress on so anyone walking by would see her bare ass in the air.

-He grins as they began to drive her ass in the air and boys driving by honking seeing her ass high in the air he groaned a bit as they drove.-"Come on my slutty sis make me cum before i get home."

She sucked him her head up and down her ass in air she moved it side to side as he drove she wanted his cum so bad sucking him faster deep.

-Car's Honked as Nick groaned grabbing her hair with one hand and driving with the other. He groaned loud as he plays some music as he was close to cumming and they were almost home.-

She started faster rubbing his balls as she sucked him she knew he was gonna to cum soon his groans his breath got faster and soon he push head down and car stopped and his hips went up and cum down her throat and she swallowed all of it.

-He groaned and removed his cock.-"Oh you naughty girl Marie...i hope you enjoyed that...Let's go in and we can play first then shower and watch a movie or just shower and snuggle for the night.-

-Nick walked in and stripped ot shower.-"So shower then snuggle with a movie my love."-he smiled and chuckled.-

" Sure" She told him getting close to him stroking his cock smiling up at him her tits rubbing against him her nipples hard.

-He looked to her eyes a bit.-"Keep stroking me and we will get very dirty."-he chuckled as he began to wash her hair for her pampering her body since he had used it so much and they were not done yet.-

And she kept stroking him as he washed her hair looking at him she loved the feel his hands in her hair washing it she stroked his cock faster getting him nice and hard so soon she could have it inside her again.

-He smiled as he groaned a bit.-"Naughty girl....you will get ti again don't worry it isn't going any where."-he chuckled a bit as he got rock hard moaning. Nick rinsed her hair and smiled.-"go on sis suck it it's all yours."

She smiled stroking it looking at him then she went to her knees licking his balls first then up his cock around the head of it then taking it in her mouth slowly inch by inch got half way came up then went down deep throating him into her mouth.

-He groaned a bit and ran his fingers in her hair.-"Do you want me to thrust my cock in your wanting mouth?"

Back