numeniusa's boudoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
On... the balcony

We'd been talking about it a little during the day yesterday. Especially after the morning's missed opportunity:

Him: I woke up with a storming erection this morning.
Me: Oh! Why didn't you wake me?
Him: Well, it was only 7:30, and you looked so peaceful... *pauses* I was really hard... *evil grin* And incredibly curvy...
Me: *laughs* The least you could have done is take a picture for me ...

So we planned some afternoon delight, then decided on a boat trip, got back quite late and headed for the pool instead to cool off. A post-dinner balcony session was looking very tempting. An aperitivo in a little bar, a simple but delicious dinner, early by Sardinian standards certainly, a gelato on the stroll back along the 'lungomare', and we were back in our room by 9:30...

The balcony is very definitely not private. It's quite large, with two loungers, a little table and chairs and a long, long view of clear blue sea, deepening to navy at the curve where it joins the cloudless sky. Only a low slatted fence on each side separates us from the balconies of the neighbouring rooms, though. We've lounged (respectably) out there a couple of times after dinner, enjoying the balmy evening temperatures and an amazing star-filled sky. Mars and Saturn are both clearly visible (thank you, StarWalk!), and even a hint of the Milky Way. And nobody came out onto the adjoining balconies...

So we threw on our robes, grey silk for him, short black lace for me, and lay out on the loungers. All quiet. He reached inside my robe and stroked me very gently. I found his hardening cock, and the familiar ring of steel. I lay back and enjoyed the sensations, trying to stay silent. He moved down the lounger and I parted my thighs for his head, and felt that first, spine-tingling touch of tongue on clit. It was pretty dark, I could see only the 'V' of my thighs and the outline of his head against the night sky. Little waves broke gently on the rocks below the hotel, like whispers you can't quite make out. His touch was so gentle, so slight, but electrifying. I tend to close my eyes in moments of bliss, but I was trying to keep them open to the stars, to listen to the sea, to enjoy and memorise all the elements of this experience.

Then, disaster... A rattle at the door of the room next door, we flew apart like guilty teenagers, pulling our robes around us just in time as our neighbours emerged. A couple about our age, plus (I assume) the elderly mother of one of them. They sat at their little table, chatting, enjoying a digestivo.

We whispered to each other.

"I was really close"
"I know!"

We lay there, looking at the stars, watching planes going over in various directions. I'm not even sure our neighbours knew we were there. Eventually, eventually, they finished their drinks, fell silent, and withdrew.

He took up where he'd left off, and although the possible re-emergence of our neighbours distracted me momentarily, I was soon back up there, clutching his head to me, cumming silently, cumming harder I think, because of that need to stay quiet. I fell back, panting, still in aftershock, little post-orgasmic spasms.

My turn then, to slide down the lounger, his turn to stifle his moans as I slid my lips over his cock. I want to taste him all salty from the seawater pool, or indeed the sea, but he was clean, of course, from his pre-dinner bath. No matter, that time will come... :devil: I could feel his excitement in his hardness, taste it in his precum. I took him as far as I could into my mouth, withdrew him slowly, sucking at the corona, listening to his breathing and quiet gasps.

I turned on my side, presenting myself to him, and he slid inside me, growling "You're soaking" under his breath. He thrust into me, both of us maintaining our silence. Well, mostly ;)

I saw that the lights had all gone off now in the room next door, and, emboldened, I turned over, climbed up and impaled myself on his cock. He later told me I had looked ravenous... I rode him, not hard, more sensually slowly, enjoying the feeling of his curve inside me, and his filthy whispered encouragement. Supporting myself over him on one hand, I reached down with the other, ready to cum again. It wasn't going to take long - the waiting had brought both of us to the boil pretty fast. He hissed filthy words into my ear until I came hard, really intense spasms.

I rode him again, not for me now but for him, until he exploded, exhaling sharply into my shoulder, pulsing inside me. We collapsed a bit, giggling in relief at having got away with it. A quick scuttle back inside, under the covers, and I think I must have been asleep in seconds. :)

Oh, and a postscript from this morning. Today's morning wood woke him at a far more sociable 8:30. And then he woke me... :devil:

Wonderful, sexy and hot! Thanks so much for sharing it!!1 :rose::rose::rose:

Fabulous!

On... the balcony

Oh, and a postscript from this morning. Today's morning wood woke him at a far more sociable 8:30. And then he woke me... :devil:

Loved the description. Felt I was right there enjoying the time with you two. I dearly love getting such a good description from a woman's perspective, especially one who can write like you and who enjoys sex like you do, Numi.

BJ

Collar and cuffs... What will these look like in my suitcase as it goes through the X-ray machine? :devil:

HPdkqDo.jpg

Oh my stars and garters! :eek: :heart:

Went on a tour with a reputable company for two weeks Saturday to Saturday. But we also stayed for a couple of nights before and after the tour to allow us to fly directly.

I hate connections if not required!!

Yes, me too, always rather go direct if possible, all that waiting around and getting on and off - tedious...

When my FIL went it was still in the time of Castro F, I wonder if it's changed much since then. Did you get any beach time? I bet Havana was amazing too? Was it incredibly hot?

Wonderful, sexy and hot! Thanks so much for sharing it!!1 :rose::rose::rose:

Thank you! I wonder if in the long grey days of the winter to come, I can maybe come back to that and it'll help me remember the summer heat, and what I got up to... ;)

Loved the description. Felt I was right there enjoying the time with you two. I dearly love getting such a good description from a woman's perspective, especially one who can write like you and who enjoys sex like you do, Numi.

BJ

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope I did manage to convey how it felt for me. Which was pretty incredible... :devil:

Oh my, so shiny! I think I'm in :heart: with this a little.
You look gorgeous, Numi. (And I thoroughly enjoyed your balcony story) ;) :rose:

Oh, very, very shiny... :) I do love how it makes me feel to wear it. :devil:

And I'm glad you enjoyed the balcony tale. Looks like we have new neighbours next door now, and they seem prone to staying up reading out on their balcony late at night, so I think we might have taken the last possible opportunity... ;)

They're rather gorgeous, I wonder if they're just waiting for everyone to go to sleep? :devil:

*turns off the light and peeks out of the window*

good day to you dear lady!
always fun to get to talk with such a fun and punny lady as you! :)
how are you finding your boudoir lately?

good day to you dear lady!
always fun to get to talk with such a fun and punny lady as you! :)
how are you finding your boudoir lately?

Hello, R :kiss: How are you? Haven't seen you around for a while!

Oh, we've had some fun and games, the most delightful people stop by! :)

I'm lying in the sun right now, on my hols, enjoying the competing but equally lovely sensations of sun and a light breeze caressing my skin. *sighs happily*

Collar and cuffs... What will these look like in my suitcase as it goes through the X-ray machine? :devil:

Oh my! I missed this one. How did I miss this one? You need to move to AmPics Missy. When did you acquire this? What did you do? What did he do? Tell me every little detail. *Empties inbox".
Oh and it's a gorgeous picture.
:kiss::kiss:

Hello, R :kiss: How are you? Haven't seen you around for a while!

Oh, we've had some fun and games, the most delightful people stop by! :)

I'm lying in the sun right now, on my hols, enjoying the competing but equally lovely sensations of sun and a light breeze caressing my skin. *sighs happily*

i'm doing okay.

awesome to hear there are some delightful folks stopping by :)

mmm...sounds scintilating! wish i was there to feel that sun and breeze

Oh my! I missed this one. How did I miss this one? You need to move to AmPics Missy. When did you acquire this? What did you do? What did he do? Tell me every little detail. *Empties inbox".
Oh and it's a gorgeous picture.
:kiss::kiss:

Thank you, Lizzie :kiss: I've had it for a while, actually, just didn't photograph it until quite recently ;) It is rather lovely, isn't it, I do like to wear it. :devil: I'm going to save the filthy details, though, until I have time to ramble about it all properly.

And maybe I need a few more sessions wearing it, just to make sure I'm describing it exactly right. Yes, that's what I need... :)

(I did debate before opening the boudoir whether to put it in Ampics, but since it's sort of my Inbox and chat space (with occasional pics ;)) the focus seemed wrong for there... :))

i'm doing okay.

awesome to hear there are some delightful folks stopping by :)

mmm...sounds scintilating! wish i was there to feel that sun and breeze

It's lovely :) And the pool is cool but not cold when the sun gets too much...

Um, your plant doesn't seem to have grown much since I last saw it - have you been watering it regularly? ;)

It's lovely :) And the pool is cool but not cold when the sun gets too much...

Um, your plant doesn't seem to have grown much since I last saw it - have you been watering it regularly? ;)

that sounds perfect! when can i come over?

it's a very slow growing plant. its a bonzai plant and may never grow beyond it's current size :D

that sounds perfect! when can i come over?

it's a very slow growing plant. its a bonzai plant and may never grow beyond it's current size :D

:D Good answer! (I bought a bonsai kit for a gift for a green-fingered relative recently, she's growing teeny tiny acers and pines now!)

Come on over - most people have gone in to make lunch now, so there are plenty of loungers free ;) I could do with someone to rub more sun cream on my back ;)

:D Good answer! (I bought a bonsai kit for a gift for a green-fingered relative recently, she's growing teeny tiny acers and pines now!)

Come on over - most people have gone in to make lunch now, so there are plenty of loungers free ;) I could do with someone to rub more sun cream on my back ;)

so cool! acers and pines are perfect bonsai :)

i will gladly rub some more sun cream on your back ;)
i will rub my hands together with the lotion first to warm it up before applying

Thank you, Lizzie :kiss: I've had it for a while, actually, just didn't photograph it until quite recently ;) It is rather lovely, isn't it, I do like to wear it. :devil: I'm going to save the filthy details, though, until I have time to ramble about it all properly.

And maybe I need a few more sessions wearing it, just to make sure I'm describing it exactly right. Yes, that's what I need... :)

(I did debate before opening the boudoir whether to put it in Ampics, but since it's sort of my Inbox and chat space (with occasional pics ;)) the focus seemed wrong for there... :))

Ah ya, that's true about the focus of this thread. Oh well I shall have to pop in here now amd then or risk missing all these gems.
Ugh I love that piece. Yes please have a few more sessions (mention my encouragement to HB kindly, so he graces us with a few notes of thanks on his thread :D ).
And while yes, acrobatics, reverse things, wine and food is all good, dont skimp on the pictures. :caning:

Hugs. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back