Hints and Tips - Part 3 - About "About members"

AG31

Literotica Guru
I'm putting this in a part 3 because there are too many screen shots to fit in Part 2.

Why do I get so confused when looking for member info?

Some things are the same on both the Forum and Story side. Well, scratch that. One thing is the same. The text of the biography is the same, and it can only be actually edited from the story side (not described here.)

The details are much fewer on the forum side, and aren't the same. For instance, my gender is female on the Forum side, but empty on the Story side.

And, of course, how you get to the place where you can see info about a member is completely different on the two sides, and particularly elusive on the Forum side.

Here's how you do it on the Story side (one way you can do it... I expect there are other ways.)

Click the Authors item in the Explore dropdown, search for the author (see Part 1) and click on the member's name.

To start finding out about a member on the story side.PNG

That will bring you to this view. Click on Biography.

To see bio about member on lit side.PNG
Here we are. Same biography text, but different details from the Forum side.

Bio on Lit Side 1.PNG

Bio on Lit Side 2.PNG

And here's how you do it on the Forum side. Again, I'm sure there are other ways. I just don't know about them.

Click on a member's avatar or name.

To start finding out about a member on the forum side.PNG

Click on the avatar on the new, almost identical screen.

Place to click for About on forum side.PNG

Now you can click Aboutt and see the Forum version of the member's info.

About from forum side.PNG

Attachments

• About from forum side.PNG
    About from forum side.PNG
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Dammit. Literally just logged online and you've already gone and won the internet for the day. Brilliant.
She's in Australia, It's after two in the morning. I'm guessing she's either well lubricated(ahem) or has been practicing all evening for just this moment. :)

I've actually never been there.

Hint: I'm closer to my location than I am to drop-bears.
OK. My bad. I could have sworn somewhere at some time you said you were... maybe it was the whole drop-bears thing that got me.

I was only off by about 14K km. :)

OK. My bad. I could have sworn somewhere at some time you said you were... maybe it was the whole drop-bears thing that got me.

I was only off by about 14K km. :)
Some people think they'll be easily found in their major city of hundreds of thousands to a million people. Some just like the privacy.

Back