numeniusa's boudoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
you say that like its a bad thing:D

thank you :) havent actually weighed it but its quite heavy but there's atrick ;) mmhhhhmmm would they include being ravished by a chainmail wearing Viking? ;)

Ooh! With a pointy helmet and everything? *happy sigh* Isn't ravished a wonderful word? I'm imagining the chainmail would feel sort of cold against the skin. My skin, that is... ;)

Um. Did the Vikings wear chainmail, though?

Lol. My curiosity wins out. Yes please. And btw, my story was published to the site. 3 rating.

Can you post a link to the story? And congratulations! :kiss:

OK, stand by... And then I really must go and get on with drinking that delicious looking wine I can see over there (it's nearly 8pm over here...)

Collar and cuffs... What will these look like in my suitcase as it goes through the X-ray machine? :devil:

HPdkqDo.jpg

Ooh! With a pointy helmet and everything? *happy sigh* Isn't ravished a wonderful word? I'm imagining the chainmail would feel sort of cold against the skin. My skin, that is... ;)

Um. Did the Vikings wear chainmail, though?

the horny helmets were a German invention for their Operas, they needed to have the vikings immediately stand out on stage. No proof, at all, that any viking ever actually wore a horny helmet, Theirs were most likely similar to ones the saxons and Normans wore, either cheek plates or a sort of visor. Okay history lesson over, let the ravishing commence. Oh and yes, they wore chainmail and were also fold of scale and lamellar armour more than plate.

It is a lovely word, conjures images that are very arousing ;) Well yeah, cold and kinda hard but very flexible, it feels quite wonderful to........... handle, not much to grip onto though ;)

Collar and cuffs... What will these look like in my suitcase as it goes through the X-ray machine? :devil:

HPdkqDo.jpg

Have fun explaining that to the customs guys, be sure to create really dirty images. You know, the sort that will have them bending over slightly in an attempt to hide the fact that they all have raging hardons ;)

Attire?

You are all missing a damned good Creole garden hat. I will send over to you palefaces how we handle sun out here...

Numi posted in another thread:
" I feel for you, Jamie. The heart can lag terribly behind the head. Stick with it, and know that you'll get there. You'll be a wonderful catch for the one whose net lands you safely."

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words Numi;)
Like the dolphin,i fear and avoid nets at all costs for now.
'She' would need to be decent on a spear gun,tranq dart or harpoon to get my attention..(or a viking axe, i do have a soft/sometimes hard spot for shield maidens).
No doubt the unlucky lady is out there somewhere but for now im content to heal,recover and explore life solo again. :)
Thank you again Mrs N. X J.

HPdkqDo.jpg

I'm confident, once they see what they are and think about how they are used...there won't be enough blood in the upper heads to make thoughtful questions! :devil:

the horny helmets were a German invention for their Operas, they needed to have the vikings immediately stand out on stage. No proof, at all, that any viking ever actually wore a horny helmet, Theirs were most likely similar to ones the saxons and Normans wore, either cheek plates or a sort of visor. Okay history lesson over, let the ravishing commence. Oh and yes, they wore chainmail and were also fold of scale and lamellar armour more than plate.

It is a lovely word, conjures images that are very arousing ;) Well yeah, cold and kinda hard but very flexible, it feels quite wonderful to........... handle, not much to grip onto though ;)

Hehe, I've heard that about the opera before, now I think of it. Scale/lamellar - hmm, that doesn't seem quite to do it for me. Please bear that in mind when you are dressing for my ravishment :cool:

I think part of what I like about the word 'ravishing' is its implication that the pleasure of the lady is an important feature. It conjures for me a mental picture of unexpected naughtiness, perhaps the lady is 'encouraged' into debauchery she hadn't expected to find within herself. And there is much giggling and gasping on both sides. :devil:

It's all in the hold baggage, actually. But I wonder what they'll make of it as it passes through... :devil:
The guys scanning it will smirk . . . and that's about it . . . if it's stashed in the checked luggage.

Nothing to see here, move along. :p LOL

Have fun explaining that to the customs guys, be sure to create really dirty images. You know, the sort that will have them bending over slightly in an attempt to hide the fact that they all have raging hardons ;)

Maybe a pictorial illustration of the correct use of such apparatus would be helpful? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back